Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope you don't think me to be a bother but I find your work to be magnificent! Have you done any more carrying scenes? For whatever reason, I find that to be a fascinating part of the crucifixion sequence. What has to be going through the girl's mind as she takes each step toward her doom while carrying the instrument that she will be nailed to naked.

Anyway, your work is a wonder to me and I (and I don't think I'm alone) always look forward to your next piece!

Thank you!

I did refine the details using inpainting. Not quite there yet straight out of the gate. First attempt was warped and crooked.
All of the real artists have to do multiple inpainting passes; it’s what separates you from the ai slop brigade!

There is so much still to work on but AI is getting there bit by bit. Give it a year or two and all this will be cleaned up.

A bit of before/after today. Not perfect but good enough to share imo. Excited to share the "during" soon!
This is very perfect via crusis.. :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:
I dont know how do i miss out this thread.
I love your Alexendria series very much.
Thanks for creating and sharine :)

PLSIECAN01_5535_I_pietro_0299_003.jpgBehold_01.jpg

Behold you former queen !
She has committed the acts of sedition and blasphemy. She has confessed her sins and crimes againt our Emperor.
For her hineous acts , her status and title are stripped. Therefored she is sentenced to die like a common slave before the people of Judea.
She will be hanged high on the tree of shame , shorn of all her secrets, naked before the eyes of gods and men....for all her crimes agaist Roman Emperor. See her as a good example of Rome will not tolerate any rebel !

Me as a former queen :
Oh..my dream come true.. i intentionally surrender myself to Romans ..even in pain and my legs are getting week, there are butterfly tingling inside my belly and shivering inside my bones. Am i getting moist ?

Back
Top Bottom