Condemned’s AI Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some of my new stuff! Worked with Procurator to create a short series based on his drawings.

Still have lots of work to do to keep things consistent from image to image but continuing to learn a ton.
I love number 2. When crucifixion victims look over to one side, over their helplessly secured arms and ignoring their humiliation of helplessly exposed armpits to see something his or her executioners are doing is so erotic!!

Some of my new stuff! Worked with Procurator to create a short series based on his drawings.

Still have lots of work to do to keep things consistent from image to image but continuing to learn a ton.
#2 Oops! How'd he get his hand nailed underneath hers? Was he so blitzing drunk he never realized it? Or just too affected by her raw beauty?

He'll realize it soon enough: "Um, guys. Need some help here. Got a little problem."

I'm curious as to your process from sketch to AI art. What prompts did you use? Do you have your own loras? I'm sorry I'm a little behind

Condemned and Andy make a great team, these AI creations are amazing!

I just started doing a little dabbling with a free AI rendering site using text, but there is a difficulty in using words that go against their anti-violence and sexual exploitation policy.

Condemned and Andy make a great team, these AI creations are amazing!

I just started doing a little dabbling with a free AI rendering site using text, but there is a difficulty in using words that go against their anti-violence and sexual exploitation policy.
Chat gpt sometimes refuses to write things, but I could make it produce quite some cruel things.

@Condemned One based on the amazing job you have done training an AI to produce your specific detailed works from sketches, do you think the same could be done to create long detailed custom stories?

Hands are well done! Tree's constructive criticism... The crowd in the foreground is too small compared to the crucified woman... just saying...

Similarly, I notice that something is off about the woman being nailed on the staircase. It seems the perspective is very foreshortened - her legs look very long, the legionnaire to her left looks very tiny. These may be weaknesses in the underlying drawing that the AI cannot correct for?

Nevertheless very good images - the faces are the make-or-break for this and they continue to be excellent.

Hope all is well. It's been over two weeks since your last rendition and that's a long time for those of us who have a craving for your work. I realize your contributions are coming from you own generosity so if I'm being pushy, that's not my intention, so please forgive me if I'm being over bearing. It's just that your work is magnificent!

Thanks for any morsels you send our way!

Back
Top Bottom