Crisis at Cruxton Abbey

Go to CruxDreams.com
It makes the life of a PR and Marketing team so much easier when our 'subject' is so very accommodating with her 'fans' ... right Mr B ...
Exactly, but the difficult side of her personality wasn't accommodating with some of my picture-taking...case in point, out by the barn, when she found out about riding in the farm cart... quick kick to my testicles!

Attachments

• damsels to be hanged.jpg
    damsels to be hanged.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 102
He had been feeling depressed on account of no one actually dying during the final reenactment events.
IT'S NOT THAT I WANT PEOPLE TO DIE, IN ACTUAL FACT. I DON'T KILL THEM, AND THEY JUST SEEM TO DO IT ON THEIR OWN SOMETIMES. BUT IT WOULD BE STUPID TO GET KILLED AND NOT ACTUALLY DIE. LEADS TO ALL KINDS OF MESSINESS. I TAKE CARE OF THE EXIT AND TRANSIT. BUT HERE WE HAVE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DOING ALL KINDS OF SUPPOSEDLY LETHAL THINGS AND IN THE END, NOBODY DIES, NOT EVEN ONE OF THE FIRE BRIGADE. I JUST FELT A LITTLE SUPERFLUOUS TO REQUIREMENTS. I'M FINE NOW.

Tree’s secret, is that much to his everlasting chagrin, the fire was started by a lit cigarette igniting a puddle of spilled Seagrams under the gallows platform … the unhappy result of Tree taking a rest under the gallows and falling asleep. I know what happened because I happened to be nearby when he came stagerrung out from underneath the gallows just as it was consumed by flames.
I think we should all be considerate and, er, understanding... :confused: :rolleyes: :D

And so, we girls struggled to make our way under the weight of our burden, the sting of the lash, and the abuse of the madding crowd … sometimes stumbling, occasionally falling, heads kept down … following the winding path up the steep slope … with Eul in the lead, followed in order by Messa, then me, Emily, Ms Prudely and Darkprincess.
Ms. Prudely seems to have found a new lease on life. She's very enthusiastic. I expect she'll need a new position after all this. Either that or she'll resign her job and take up writing steamy mystery/adventure novels.

“Well, dear diary, I’ll bet you thought I was never coming back! It’s just that Mr @Jollyrei stayed for a long time. Poor fellow is so lonely, I didn’t have the heart to push him out the door. Not that I could actually physically have done that, you understand. If I’d tried I can well imagine my hands would have passed right through him. He has this “apparition” quality to him … if you know what I mean … now you see him, now you don’t, kind of thing. Seems to float about in a way.

He’s a wonderful conversationalist, though. And I have to admit that I enjoyed visiting with him. He had been feeling depressed on account of no one actually dying during the final reenactment events. I tried to cheer him up, reminding him that it was all a show. No fatalities were intended. And he took that in stride more or less, saying he was always hopeful but bore disappointment surprisingly well.

I finally bid him goodnight and he got up and left, walking through the door without even opening it, which gave snooty old Briggs, who was outside in the hallway eavesdropping with his ear to the door, quite a fright.
Perhaps, Mr. Jollyrei is a bit too focused on his job. What he needs is a good caring wife, some lovely kids to see growing up, a home with a garden, where he can put away worries, doing gardening with his scythe...;)

Perhaps, Mr. Jollyrei is a bit too focused on his job. What he needs is a good caring wife, some lovely kids to see growing up, a home with a garden, where he can put away worries, doing gardening with his scythe...;)
DateOfDeaths1.jpg
I'M ALL FOR DATING AND GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE....

Death-Domestic1.jpg
I'M JUST NOT SURE I'M QUITE CUT OUT FOR THE DOMESTIC LIFE. :confused: :D

‘cause I’ve got to go to the loo.
Up the stairs, turn left, along the corridor, fourth turning on the right, down the turret stairs, to the basement level, follow that corridor around three corners, up the stairs and into the yard, and

unnamed.jpg

there you are! :)

Up the stairs, turn left, along the corridor, fourth turning on the right, down the turret stairs, to the basement level, follow that corridor around three corners, up the stairs and into the yard, and

View attachment 1513245

there you are! :)
A bit of a pain to get to, but at least it’s private … I think :rolleyes:

Death-Domestic1.jpg
I'M JUST NOT SURE I'M QUITE CUT OUT FOR THE DOMESTIC LIFE. :confused: :D

petrol fueled lawn mower???? Not very environmentally minded either. And by the way, I didn’t sign on to do forced-labor yard work. If I’d wanted that I could have married Tree!

Back
Top Bottom