Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
453514096_3603246023258047_4111248112664435292_n.jpg

The moment the cross is raised. Imagining myself writhing in pain on that wood of torment.
One or other of my accomplices weeps for me in this hateful crowd.
The woman who loves me picks up my bloody loincloth stained with sweat, piss and sperm.
She'll keep it preciously as a souvenir of the torrid nights of love spent nestled inside each other.

Philx, I have no problem undressing in front of others, having to take a treatment for dermatitis, I have to undress keeping only my panties, and I use mini panties, in addition to the doctor there are also interns, boys and girls, who photograph me for study reasons. For me it is very exciting.
If you don't believe me I can post the report.

Here is a little second serving from my yesterday's post. The image of the beautiful boy ("happy_slaves . . .") I have found on Deviantart. He reminds me a lot of myself when I was his age (see image next to it "That's CHRISTUS!"). I mean that he, too, belongs on the cross. I would totally love it to hang next to him and get randy with his beautiful, hairless body and his certainly as well hairless armpits. OooohNow Christoph is undressing!.jpgUndressing of Chris.jpgGOOD FRIDAY! Hustler Jesus Chris is hanging on the cross (3).jpghappy_slaves_by_paulvall_dhjam4q-375w-2x.jpgThat's CHRISTUS!.jpg, I TOTALLY LOVE him!

Last edited:
Happy Labor day everyone. I hope the labor to put these men up on the cross was well worth it!

Attachments

• W5bXk0KTHBTTTFbWen8a--1--z0gdh.enhanced.jpg
    W5bXk0KTHBTTTFbWen8a--1--z0gdh.enhanced.jpg
    723.5 KB · Views: 385
  • kxGO6IoTrUq1p5UCpAnZ--1--p6nj1.enhanced.jpg
    kxGO6IoTrUq1p5UCpAnZ--1--p6nj1.enhanced.jpg
    838.8 KB · Views: 386
  • qRvB2n0DoYunoGBLc0zw--1--byici.enhanced.jpg
    qRvB2n0DoYunoGBLc0zw--1--byici.enhanced.jpg
    746.6 KB · Views: 372
  • cUdgcdpHdXxeJXu3uGPL--1--0tcgm.enhance (12).jpg
    cUdgcdpHdXxeJXu3uGPL--1--0tcgm.enhance (12).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 370
Happy Labor day everyone. I hope the labor to put these men up on the cross was well worth it!
I love that final moment when the victim's loincloth is removed, ripped off, revealing his intimacy.
The total degradation willed by the authority of Rome is almost complete. The crucified man stands there, powerless, at the mercy of the mockery of the spectators.
Imagine a woman from the Roman bourgeoisie masturbating him in full view of everyone.
Moaning, contortions and the ultimate orgasm that ends with a jerky ejaculation. The semen ends up on the dusty floor.
The final indignity is to make the crucified man drink so that he urinates in front of the mocking crowd. Punish him for this immodest act by administering the whip again.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Many of these movies show large spikes being driven through thin pieces of wood as the arms are nailed in place. If I tried to drive that big of a nail through that small of a piece of wood, the wood would just split! I think they are using their hands holding the nail to hide the hole somebody drilled through the wood....

Back
Top Bottom