Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love the idea of being nailed through the ankles like that and being watched by the girl on the neighboring cross as it try to find a comfortable position.
I have hung here an hour. You watched as I was whipped and dragged half dead to lie on Roman wood. As you were stripped so I was nailed. Now as I hang I turn my head as you scream in pain. Do you still know I love you. That despite this I will always be yours.

I have hung here an hour. You watched as I was whipped and dragged half dead to lie on Roman wood. As you were stripped so I was nailed. Now as I hang I turn my head as you scream in pain. Do you still know I love you. That despite this I will always be yours.

sweat stings my eyes, and blood trickles down my arms ... I suffer so much, but feel her presence.

She is there now. Alongside me. Crucified for being different. Our lives were so different before our friendship. We walked together for a long way. It led to here. Now we die together. Maybe I go first. I will prepare her bed in Heaven. Xxx

Amen

Electro-crux, the old Romans would have loved that.
Mind you I did see an illustration of a "patient" standing on 2 electric eels, meant to cure something, I can't recall what.
Perhaps the Romans could have used the electric eel torture?

Back
Top Bottom