Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok. So let me tell a story. Of a girl. 18 years of age who went to the woods near her home. When she was about 13. After seeing The Stations of The Cross in her local Church. She thought she was so strange. Hated herself. Cut herself. Used her Fathers belt on her body. Went to the woods. Looked around to make sure she was alone.
A nice Summers day in Ireland. Now 18. Comfortable when she sees the tree. A runner cross country she knows these woods. She takes off the pink Nikes. Barefoot now she pulls off her singlet. Now naked save for her blue shorts. Climbs to her branch. 8 feet off the ground. Grasps the branch her arms spread wide and hangs there. She can stay now like this 2 maybe 2 and a half minutes. Exams coming up. What is this thing in her?
Exams go well. A chance to pick University in Cork. Online a lot at night she Googles Crucifixion. A site appears and she is awake for hours. Passion of a Goddess.
A link appears. CruxForums. Her birthday is so soon. She will be 19. Popular. Fit. A beaut her waste of a Dad tells her. She signs up and posts an avatar of a girl crucified.
Friends appear. Girls. Women. Boys and men. Lots of them. All unbelievable and so sweet. It would be unfair to be not open to anyone. Some as in all human life are closer to her at first. She calls herself Celtic Virgin. As she is.
Weeks pass. She makes love to a boy. A friend. He is lovely and understands that she is different. It is a quick romance. Her site becomes more important and relevant. Confidants and friends become a daily contact.
Her life takes its real course in Cork. A row ensues and she moves out of home. With a girl. Uni.
Six weeks later her doctor, worried about a weight loss begins a process. She tells her friends. She believes that honesty and Openess will be good. New friends and old. Her fantasies become real. Now the nightmare. Ongoing. Cancer. A torture in itself. She is confused how to deal with this and sees parallels between crucifixion and this horrible disease. If strong and good maybe she will survive. Friends become so important. Maybe she wants all to know how much they mean to her. That she loves them so much.
A New Year. Sentimental. Forgive my self indulgence. A new beginning. I must say this publically. For me. I don't know why.
View attachment 319125
Love you and care for you... Always....

Ok. So let me tell a story. Of a girl. 18 years of age who went to the woods near her home. When she was about 13. After seeing The Stations of The Cross in her local Church. She thought she was so strange. Hated herself. Cut herself. Used her Fathers belt on her body. Went to the woods. Looked around to make sure she was alone.
A nice Summers day in Ireland. Now 18. Comfortable when she sees the tree. A runner cross country she knows these woods. She takes off the pink Nikes. Barefoot now she pulls off her singlet. Now naked save for her blue shorts. Climbs to her branch. 8 feet off the ground. Grasps the branch her arms spread wide and hangs there. She can stay now like this 2 maybe 2 and a half minutes. Exams coming up. What is this thing in her?
Exams go well. A chance to pick University in Cork. Online a lot at night she Googles Crucifixion. A site appears and she is awake for hours. Passion of a Goddess.
A link appears. CruxForums. Her birthday is so soon. She will be 19. Popular. Fit. A beaut her waste of a Dad tells her. She signs up and posts an avatar of a girl crucified.
Friends appear. Girls. Women. Boys and men. Lots of them. All unbelievable and so sweet. It would be unfair to be not open to anyone. Some as in all human life are closer to her at first. She calls herself Celtic Virgin. As she is.
Weeks pass. She makes love to a boy. A friend. He is lovely and understands that she is different. It is a quick romance. Her site becomes more important and relevant. Confidants and friends become a daily contact.
Her life takes its real course in Cork. A row ensues and she moves out of home. With a girl. Uni.
Six weeks later her doctor, worried about a weight loss begins a process. She tells her friends. She believes that honesty and Openess will be good. New friends and old. Her fantasies become real. Now the nightmare. Ongoing. Cancer. A torture in itself. She is confused how to deal with this and sees parallels between crucifixion and this horrible disease. If strong and good maybe she will survive. Friends become so important. Maybe she wants all to know how much they mean to her. That she loves them so much.
A New Year. Sentimental. Forgive my self indulgence. A new beginning. I must say this publically. For me. I don't know why.
View attachment 319125
All my thoughts and empathy

View attachment 319125

Such a year, an incredible year. Thanks for sharing with us Tash, your discoveries, friendships, ups and downs. We love having you here with us, and we are so privileged to be with you on this journey. You are strong and you are good! And there's nothing wrong with a little sentimentality. Strength to you Tash.

This whole series is the work of our friend and very active member Crucificateur -
who's inclined to get a little cross if his work isn't acknowledged ;),
so, thankyou Crucificateur :D
but my dear it is his work........................only the image-titles are by TC so all credits for Crucificateur:D

View attachment 319125

Celticvirgin

Okay, you did not ask for it.

So nothing to lower the guard, the enemy is powerful, but you are more.

War is brutal and relentless, there is no room for self-pity, fighth looking into the enemy's eyes, and show him who you are.

And as I said before to another member who went through the same problem:

"May The Force Be With You" (Old saying Jedi, which is necessary at this time).

Top Cat

This whole series is the work of our friend and very active member Crucificateur -
who's inclined to get a little cross if his work isn't acknowledged ;),
so, thankyou Crucificateur :D

Eulalia

On the site I took these pictures, there was no mention of the artist and not the model.

The only quote that was, was that manips were made on the film of Mel Gibson's "The Passion Of The Christ" - 2004.

Every time I meet the artist and / or model, I am posting along with the photos.

When the work is unsigned, and the site where they were posted not name the artist, it is very difficult to know who did the work.

Top-Cat

Noticed the torches near the pool?
I thought they'd be torture-torches :devil:
but yes, certainly flickering firelight
makes a naked girl look all the more exciting
for an all-night party :devil:

View from behind...
Very nice - the weeds growing around the cross,
are an important part of my crux fantasies -
the feel of thorns pricking my bare soles as I come to Golgotha,
the stinging nettles around the cross -
they flourish there, fed with girls' blood,