Crucifixae

Go to CruxDreams.com
wonderful background and shadows,
the monitor's a clever touch again -
but her breasts look as if they've got some very dodgy stuffing in them!
(Just me being jealous :tits: )​

Yupar crucified for her mistake ..... :devil:

View attachment 99589
Hail Asciano and Yupar,

Thank you for the exciting posts. The patina of sweat on Yupar's tormented body, especially, heightens the imagery of the victim's gyrating on her cross - anything to lessen the unutterable agony; the public shame is beyond release. The jutting nipples on her sweating breasts speak volumes of her abused femininity. In like spirit, here are 2 of my recent manips, based on various, earlier posts to our forum. My special appreciation and thanks to Master Damian, among others, for many of the elements I have included.

Attachments

• Nailing one while raising another.jpg
    Nailing one while raising another.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 824
  • multiple crucifixions.jpg
    multiple crucifixions.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 786
Hail Asciano and Yupar,

Thank you for the exciting posts. The patina of sweat on Yupar's tormented body, especially, heightens the imagery of the victim's gyrating on her cross - anything to lessen the unutterable agony; the public shame is beyond release. The jutting nipples on her sweating breasts speak volumes of her abused femininity. In like spirit, here are 2 of my recent manips, based on various, earlier posts to our forum. My special appreciation and thanks to Master Damian, among others, for many of the elements I have included.
:goodjob:

Reactions: Pia
Back
Top Bottom