Crucifixae

Go to CruxDreams.com
a wonderful series of 'shoots' Ascanio -
even the title, 'naked for the Cross'
is setting my imagination racing​

Thanks Asciano for your fantastic series. I hadn't noticed before but your model wears her crown beneath her flowing locks. An interesting placement, further beguiling the observer. Does your model have a name?

Warm regards, Ranger 1.
Thanks to You Ranger, for your appreciations. The model have a nickname 'Kitty', but she is not a commercial character I have build her face and body morphs starting from the standard V4.2, tuning several parameters.
Are you interested in 3D figure composition? If yes, what software are you using? I'm using Daz Studio 4.6 pro.
Regards, Ascanio.

P.S. the crown under the hairs is a limit of the hair models cannot deform the original model, but I can try to do it...;)
a wonderful series of 'shoots' Ascanio -
even the title, 'naked for the Cross'
is setting my imagination racing​
I know your imagination, ad crucem damnata....

the model, lighting, shadows and background are all perfect...but ascanio will always find room for improvement.

A short break in the series of beauty crucified.

A girlfriend of mine had asked me to illustrate the scenes of a ballet, Swan Lake, the biggest problem was to realize the dancer. All 3D models of male figures do not show the bulge caused by the presence of the genitals under pants, with no small effort I managed to achieve this figure:

Ballerino:

Attachments

• Nureyev_r.jpg
    598.7 KB · Views: 178
Thanks to You Ranger, for your appreciations. The model have a nickname 'Kitty', but she is not a commercial character I have build her face and body morphs starting from the standard V4.2, tuning several parameters.
Are you interested in 3D figure composition? If yes, what software are you using? I'm using Daz Studio 4.6 pro.
Regards, Ascanio.

P.S. the crown under the hairs is a limit of the hair models cannot deform the original model, but I can try to do it...;)

I know your imagination, ad crucem damnata....

Hello Asciano,

Thank you for your swift response; I apologise for my sloth in replying. 'Kitty' seems an appropriately alluring name for your tormented model. I'm over whelmed by the complexity of your 3D modelling but don't think I could manage anything like your work (and that of other gifted contributors). Nevertheless, 3D figure composition continues to fascinate me.

I use Photoshop Elements 8 (or Gimp, if I can ever learn to use it as I would PSE 8). I try to replicate a little of your work in 3D effects within elements of my manipulations - with a loincloth, crown of thorns or an impaling spike, for example. With your 'crown of thorns' placement, have you considered placing the crown directly over your model's 'pre crown' artwork? Blood flow can be incorporated into the crown element so that blood trickles are overlaid on the victim's hair.

Warm regards, Ranger1.

Attachments

• Bloody Crown.jpg
    Bloody Crown.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 225
Hello Asciano,

Thank you for your swift response; I apologise for my sloth in replying. 'Kitty' seems an appropriately alluring name for your tormented model. I'm over whelmed by the complexity of your 3D modelling but don't think I could manage anything like your work (and that of other gifted contributors). Nevertheless, 3D figure composition continues to fascinate me.

I use Photoshop Elements 8 (or Gimp, if I can ever learn to use it as I would PSE 8). I try to replicate a little of your work in 3D effects within elements of my manipulations - with a loincloth, crown of thorns or an impaling spike, for example. With your 'crown of thorns' placement, have you considered placing the crown directly over your model's 'pre crown' artwork? Blood flow can be incorporated into the crown element so that blood trickles are overlaid on the victim's hair.

Warm regards, Ranger1.
Hi ranger, you can use any of my pics for your manipulations they are free to be used and I've placed in the forum for all. I avoid to do some 2d manipulation over my pictures, it's as to add mustaches to the Gioconda...
I work in 3D not in postprocessing pictures. You can try to do for free experience in 3d using Daz.

Thank Melissa! Ad Astra per Aspera. (to the stars through rough)

Our RAF have the motto Per Ardua Ad Astra (Through adversity to the stars.). Speaking of hard work! if you do learn how to use Gimp PLEASE tell me!! Also...keep up your good work.

Our RAF have the motto Per Ardua Ad Astra (Through adversity to the stars.). Speaking of hard work! if you do learn how to use Gimp PLEASE tell me!! Also...keep up your good work.
I know the motto of Your military RAF! (for that reason h've used it) My harsh words were not written to disparage the work of others, behind my work is that there is a difference between sculpture and painting, I also use gimp and paint shop, but I forced myself to do the true three-dimensional.
Thanks Melissa I have always appreciated your works.:)
(if I remember right was Salvador Dalì have added mustaches to the Gioconda...)

Hi Ranger, you wrote, and I've done this modification over the 3d model:
View attachment 100111
G'day Asciano,

Your work placing the crown over the model's hair is very effective. The natural 'drop' line of the hair is nicely, and very naturally, de-formed to accommodate the crown of thorns, piercing her brow. The look of betrayal (?) in the victim's eyes strengthens the inevitability of her execution. I've placed it on my desktop where I will save a second copy in which I will copy the crown of thorns only onto a top layer. This I can use in other manipulations of females sentenced to be "given to the Cross".

Regards, Ranger 1.

Back
Top Bottom