Crucifixae

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gorgeous, but what could she possibly use all those nails for? I haven't really needed more than four.
You can view it in the next pictures...:devil:

whatever they're for, the way they're hanging on the wires with the thorns,
the feel of them against her/ my skin
is unbearably exciting!​

Gorgeous, indeed my dear latin artmaster, but my cruel governess Connie the Cruel and her beloved daughter Erin's tits are not that big.....................but the punishment looks great:devil:wait for the next
Yes...I'm a B-cup.

Ok, I'll admit I'm only a B (athletic) cup too... As a MCT it is requires we wear these things because once you nail a wench's wrists she will try to kick you in the balls. Remember... safe crux is a two way street!!!!

t

Ok, I'll admit I'm only a B (athletic) cup too... As a MCT it is requires we wear these things because once you nail a wench's wrists she will try to kick you in the balls. Remember... safe crux is a two way street!!!!

t

I have no idea where you got the idea I was going to wait until...............................................

kisses

willowfall

I have no idea where you got the idea I was going to wait until...............................................

kisses

willowfall
but.........................he is tree.......................and hold extreme opinions

maybe she will be, but she looks to me like she'll be fighting on her cross for a good many hours yet!​

oh yes, her head could fall back -
but it's her pink skin and bouncy boobs that don't look at all dead to me :D

Back
Top Bottom