Crucifixion Fotography by Briccone

Go to CruxDreams.com
Break her legs I want her to choke and shit as she suffocates
Why do you still want to break the poor girl's legs?
Her thighs, shaken by cramps, have long since been unable to support her body weight. In addition, her hellishly painful feet are pierced and shattered by huge nails. She has long since had water in her lungs and will probably suffocate in the next few hours. Unless her heart stops first or she has a stroke.
I think we don't have to help any further here and can spare her this additional pain.
What do you think?

Attachments

• TAARNA-INRI 5.jpg
    TAARNA-INRI 5.jpg
    956.8 KB · Views: 1,647
Does your model every give you any suggestions? Does she charge more based on the set up? She does an excellent job.
You are right, she is excellent. It is almost impossible to find another model like her. Of course she charges me an adequate payment for such scenes. She is a nice person, a very good actress, is extremely buff and strong for a woman and she looks beautyful. I really can be lucky that I have found her to visualize my fantasies.
But I have no idea if she likes the idea of being crucified. I once asked her and she said it's just another job, but there were easier ways to earn money with lingery and fashion shootings. Shooting with Briccone always means to get dirty in cold underground locations or in summer getting roasted by the sun. And my shootings always are leading to heavy muscle soreness.
Taarna simply is perfect to me.

Why do you still want to break the poor girl's legs?

I think we don't have to help any further here and can spare her this additional pain.
What do you think?
No no....never to break the legs to a crucified woman, she'd die too soon. Her muscular body can get more and more sufferences.

I noted that Mr.Briccone continues to spare his ladies the standard initial ordeal of the scourging. A good heart.:sisi1

No no....never to break the legs to a crucified woman, she'd die too soon. Her muscular body can get more and more sufferences.

I noted that Mr.Briccone continues to spare his ladies the standard initial ordeal of the scourging. A good heart.:sisi1
You are right; her buff, muscular body can endure a lot.
Taarna has been one of these female Teuton warriors causing so much trouble during the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, described as the Varian Disaster. After slaughtering 8 Roman legionaires, Taarna got skewered by two arrows.
But she survived this and got into Roman war captivity.
She was sentenced to a life sentence: Heavy labor in the catacomb quarries underneath Rome. To avoid pregnacy for female workingslaves Taarna got sterilized.
This buff Germanic warrior survived two arrows, survived a sterilization - a medical intervention that was close to butchery these days, and survived six years of breaking stones.
This is why she is such a devil to kill. Three days on the cross and still alive.....

Attachments

• Teuton Warrior 1.jpg
    Teuton Warrior 1.jpg
    994 KB · Views: 1,066
  • Teuton Warrior 2.jpg
    Teuton Warrior 2.jpg
    892.4 KB · Views: 617
  • Teuton Warrior 3.jpg
    Teuton Warrior 3.jpg
    803.8 KB · Views: 605
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    976.8 KB · Views: 609
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    998 KB · Views: 600
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    928.5 KB · Views: 558
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    958.5 KB · Views: 620
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    898.3 KB · Views: 751
Taarna has been one of these female Teuton warriors causing so much trouble during the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, described as the Varian Disaster. After slaughtering 8 Roman legionaires, Taarna got skewered by two arrows.
She was sentenced to a life sentence: Heavy labor in the catacomb quarries underneath Rome. To avoid pregnacy for female workingslaves Taarna got sterilized.
This buff Germanic warrior survived two arrows, survived a sterilization - a medical intervention that was close to butchery these days, and survived six years of breaking stones.
This is why she is such a devil to kill. Three days on the cross and still alive.....
I noticed that since being captured, Taarna is forced to have her Left arm decorated with the unmistakable Slave tattoo,as ordered by the Local Governer/Overseer. :devil-flip:

Thank you for posting. Great scences with a great model. You think of good old Roman times and real tough northern women. Are they still living among us?

I noticed that since being captured, Taarna is forced to have her Left arm decorated with the unmistakable Slave tattoo,as ordered by the Local Governer/Overseer. :devil-flip:
Yes, she got sterilized and tattoed. Both was very painful and humiliating to her, but nothing to compare with pain and humiliation of a crosswalk with a heavy patibulum and her following crucifixion.
At least she was allowed to keep her boots during captivity and for her crosswalk, but the price was not only sucking the unwashed cocks of her torturers every day. She could not count the penisses impaling her sore anus and her burning vagina during her captivity every night.

Attachments

• p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    926.6 KB · Views: 728
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    919.6 KB · Views: 668
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    934.1 KB · Views: 655
  • p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    902.6 KB · Views: 720
  • p8.jpg
    p8.jpg
    921.1 KB · Views: 1,002
No, the Romans have crucified all of these defiant, heroic, buff women.
You are making me remember Feather's Guan Ling story. She suffered terribly before she is death.
16EAB0D8_DE04_4D38_9E2F_ED16BEEC8923.jpg80BF0F88_9125_425E_8F00_F440D1F362D5.jpg7E0D9B71_00F2_4867_A326_1CCC619E43FF.jpg

The reason is she is heroine and stronger then ordinary woman.

23.jpg

You are making me remember Feather's Guan Ling story. She suffered terribly before she is death.
View attachment 1274461View attachment 1274463View attachment 1274462

The reason is she is heroine and stronger then ordinary woman.

View attachment 1274460
Compared to Guan Ling Taarna got off easy with regard to genital torture before her execution.
Even though she screamed in pain when the executioners pulled the hook through her abused cunt in the torture chamber.

Attachments

• fgdh55df55hdfg.jpg
    fgdh55df55hdfg.jpg
    838 KB · Views: 1,207
Compared to Guan Ling Taarna got off easy with regard to genital torture before her execution.
Even though she screamed in pain when the executioners pulled the hook through her abused cunt in the torture chamber.
Anyway it is such a humiliation for a heroine. ;)

With Briccone authorization

Added features:

Terrible scourging with barbed whip full of small bones and pieces of shells. You cannot see it but the back is a raw hamburger with no skin.

Many strokes reached ribs and udders.

Standard crown of thorns, blood flows on the face.

Nails are not mosquitos bites: blood flows along the arms.

Note the bruises due the executors knees on her arms and their bloodish handprints to take the bitch down.

The bitch fell many times during the walk with patibulum on her shoulders.

Note the blood print of their ravaged flesh on the wood.

Knees are broken and bleeding,

Same the feet,

Eyes are swollen from blows received on the face.

Only thing I could not modify is her serene face as if were just out from her hairdresser

Attachments

• Taarna Moscitocrux2 tor.jpg
    Taarna Moscitocrux2 tor.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,188
With Briccone authorization

Added features:

Terrible scourging with barbed whip full of small bones and pieces of shells. You cannot see it but the back is a raw hamburger with no skin.

Many strokes reached ribs and udders.

Standard crown of thorns, blood flows on the face.

Nails are not mosquitos bites: blood flows along the arms.

Note the bruises due the executors knees on her arms and their bloodish handprints to take the bitch down.

The bitch fell many times during the walk with patibulum on her shoulders.

Note the blood print of their ravaged flesh on the wood.

Knees are broken and bleeding,

Same the feet,

Eyes are swollen from blows received on the face.

Only thing I could not modify is her serene face as if were just out from her hairdresser
she suffered so badly...horrible death in agony :(

I hate nails in the palms
For me I agree from a historical perspective. According to MANY MANY researchers that I’ve read, the odds of someone having nails driven through their hands was not likely NOR plausible. The reason they say it’s not possible is because the hands couldn’t hold a person’s weight as they hung on the cross to die.

Interesting note: I have discovered that apparently there have been skeletal remains discovered that show that some people were nailed to a cross through the side of the ankles.

Back
Top Bottom