Go to CruxDreams.com
The Tour​

Roman Centurion @Marcus III :
"Welcome to Jerusalem, our first stop today is Golgotha. We crucified the criminals here. Not always the criminals, but we don't care. For, example, here we have twin brothers crucified, one on the left and on on the right, @yohanicus and @MARIVS. However, only one of them is real criminal, and the other is a really good person, but since we couldn't figure out who was who, both of them were scourged and now enjoying dancing on their crosses. The one in the middle is Rufus, he is a Christian that we been looking for, now he gets to experience what his savior experience few years back. We made special arrangements for him, we gave him double the whips and place a crown of thorns. Just look at them, look at their faces, look at their agony, hear their moans and remember if any of you decide to rebel against Roman Empire, you will end on the cross like this. Any Questions?"
I'll be on one soon then

The Tour​

"Welcome to Jerusalem, our first stop today is Golgotha. We crucified the criminals here. Not always the criminals, but we don't care. For, example, here we have twin brothers crucified, one on the left and on on the right, @yohanicus and @MARIVS. However, only one of them is real criminal, and the other is a really good person, but since we couldn't figure out who was who, both of them were scourged and now enjoying dancing on their crosses. The one in the middle is Rufus, he is a Christian that we been looking for, now he gets to experience what his savior experience few years back. We made special arrangements for him, we gave him double the whips and place a crown of thorns. Just look at them, look at their faces, look at their agony, hear their moans and remember if any of you decide to rebel against Roman Empire, you will end on the cross like this. Any Questions?"
As I hang nailed to the cross I confess my guilt to my brothers and the Roman authorities. I bow my head in submission to their justice and accept my suffering and inevitable death. I ask RUFUS the Christian to pray for me.

Do you crucify also women ?
"We do not discriminate against women, so yes we definitely do. In fact, there are three more crucifixions scheduled for today, we can not fit all of them on this hill, and we don't want to shorten the agony of this three criminals, so the other crucifixions will happen in the field not far from here, we will make that our second stop, I will prove to you that the Romans are not sexists."
Roman Soldier.jpg

The Tour Continues:
As the group approaches the green field they hear the screams of young slave (@woodflesh) he has been brutally scourged and now hang on nails attached to the cross. Right next to him is @Barbaria1, she has also received whipping, but she is able to hold her composer much better than the male slave. On the other side four Roman Soldiers raising the cross of another slave name @messaline, she also been brutally scourged and nailed to the wood, soon she too will experience hanging from the cross with just nails in her wrists and feet."

Roman Centurion @Marcus III : "This three slaves conspired to kill their Master. Their plan was exposed and now they will hang here in agony as a warning to other slaves, criminals, and rebels. To remind them that cross awaits them all."

Attachments

• Crucified Slaves.jpg
    Crucified Slaves.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 284
The Tour​

Wow this is a different Level.
The favorite part of my job is the crucifxion. All those three got what they deserved.

As I hang nailed to the cross I confess my guilt to my brothers and the Roman authorities. I bow my head in submission to their justice and accept my suffering and inevitable death. I ask RUFUS the Christian to pray for me.
You don't really have another choice than to accept the Roman justice.

So you are the real criminal?
So @Rufuss and @yohanicus are suffering for nothing because of your crimes?
Btw, are you on left or the right?

The Tour Continues:
As the group approaches the green field they hear the screams of young slave (@woodflesh) he has been brutally scourged and now hang on nails attached to the cross. Right next to him is @Barbaria1, she has also received whipping, but she is able to hold her composer much better than the male slave. On the other side four Roman Soldiers raising the cross of another slave name @messaline, she also been brutally scourged and nailed to the wood, soon she too will experience hanging from the cross with just nails in her wrists and feet."

Roman Centurion @Marcus III : "This three slaves conspired to kill their Master. Their plan was exposed and now they will hang here in agony as a warning to other slaves, criminals, and rebels. To remind them that cross awaits them all."
These are great, thank you for including me in your story. Delighted to do my Centurion duties.

I too could end up on the cross
Careful what you wish for. As you see @Rufuss @MARIVS @yohanicus @woodflesh @messaline and @Barbaria1 all end up on the cross in one day. They can tell you themselves what agony they went through leading to the cross, you can probably see it on their bodies. But that is nothing compared to what they are experiencing now. With the spikes in their wrist and feet they will be hanging like that for days.

I knew it from the beginning @MARIVS you told me that in prison before we were flogged and let to crucifixion. Even Roman's knew it, but they already had seven crosses prepared for the day so they decided not to spare @yohanicus and have him suffer the same fate. Now we all share in our suffering.

Last edited:
The Tour​

"Welcome to Jerusalem, our first stop today is Golgotha. We crucified the criminals here. Not always the criminals, but we don't care. For, example, here we have twin brothers crucified, one on the left and on on the right, @yohanicus and @MARIVS. However, only one of them is real criminal, and the other is a really good person, but since we couldn't figure out who was who, both of them were scourged and now enjoying dancing on their crosses.
I fully embrace my destiny despite my innocence. Who are we to challenge the wisdom of our Roman masters? Being of low birth, I expect to end up on a cross anyway, but not too soon. I also ask Rufus the Christian to pray for us that we may have strength to endure this ordeal.

I'm the one on Rufus' right (the spectator's left).

Careful what you wish for. As you see @Rufuss @MARIVS @yohanicus @woodflesh @messaline and @Barbaria1 all end up on the cross in one day. They can tell you themselves what agony they went through leading to the cross, you can probably see it on their bodies. But that is nothing compared to what they are experiencing now. With the spikes in their wrist and feet they will be hanging like that for days.
Indeed! I used to enjoy watching young men crucified in this place before. Now I ended up squirming like them.

The Tour​

Wow this is a different Level.
The favorite part of my job is the crucifxion. All those three got what they deserved.
True. As Dismas said next to Jesus, we are receiving tgthe e just punishment for our crimes.

Back
Top Bottom