Go to CruxDreams.com
Careful what you wish for. As you see @Rufuss @MARIVS @yohanicus @woodflesh @messaline and @Barbaria1 all end up on the cross in one day. They can tell you themselves what agony they went through leading to the cross, you can probably see it on their bodies. But that is nothing compared to what they are experiencing now. With the spikes in their wrist and feet they will be hanging like that for days.
For me I was arrested and thrown into prison. The guards stripped me of my clothes and led me straight into a cell designated for prisoners who are to be crucified. There was not going to be a court day as I was on the Romans most wanted list, and everyone on that list automatically gets crucified at the earliest convenience of Romans. We walked by three young man all stripped of their clothes and chained to the wall. Two of them look so alike I figure they were twins, later I found out their names @MARIVS and @yohanicus the other man was a slave @woodflesh. We walk pass them and arrive at the empty stall where I was to be chained up. Right next to me was two young slaves, also stripped of their clothes and their hands chained above their heads. The two female slaves and the male slave conspired to kill their Master, so now they are condemned to crucifixion, the one next to me was @Barbaria1 and next to her was @messaline . At first we were all quite, everyone in their own thoughts, thinking about what tomorrow is going to bring. Each one of us seen crucifixion before, we have seen the brutality of Roman Soldiers. The time seemed to go really slow. It is the most agonizing thing to sit here knowing that tomorrow your wrist will be nailed to a cross, your feet will never touch ground again, there is going to be pain and agony. What's worst hanging on the cross or sit in anticipation of the cross?"

Attachments

• In Prison.jpg
    In Prison.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 462
For me I was arrested and thrown into prison. The guards stripped me of my clothes and led me straight into a cell designated for prisoners who are to be crucified. There was not going to be a court day as I was on the Romans most wanted list, and everyone on that list automatically gets crucified at the earliest convenience of Romans. We walked by three young man all stripped of their clothes and chained to the wall. Two of them look so alike I figure they were twins, later I found out their names @MARIVS and @yohanicus the other man was a slave @woodflesh. We walk pass them and arrive at the empty stall where I was to be chained up. Right next to me was two young slaves, also stripped of their clothes and their hands chained above their heads. The two female slaves and the male slave conspired to kill their Master, so now they are condemned to crucifixion, the one next to me was @Barbaria1 and next to her was @messaline . At first we were all quite, everyone in their own thoughts, thinking about what tomorrow is going to bring. Each one of us seen crucifixion before, we have seen the brutality of Roman Soldiers. The time seemed to go really slow. It is the most agonizing thing to sit here knowing that tomorrow your wrist will be nailed to a cross, your feet will never touch ground again, there is going to be pain and agony. What's worst hanging on the cross or sit in anticipation of the cross?"
Not to spoil the art work RUFUS has posted, but the extensive history reading I have done regarding crucifixion is that women were crucified facing the cross.

I guess we figured out who is who, but it might be too late for that.
I am thankful to our cousins who bribed the Romans to let us keep our loincloths though I shat and pissed myself with fear on the way to the Stipes. Our relatives also paid for us to receive painkillers but the suffering is still unbearable.

I knew it from the beginning @MARIVS you told me that in prison before we were flogged and let to crucifixion. Even Roman's knew it, but they already had seven crosses prepared for the day so they decided not to spare @yohanicus and have him suffer the same fate. Now we all share in our suffering.
And I wept with joy and humble thanksgiving when you called and embraced me to be crucified at your side as a brother.

I fully embrace my destiny despite my innocence. Who are we to challenge the wisdom of our Roman masters? Being of low birth, I expect to end up on a cross anyway, but not too soon. I also ask Rufus the Christian to pray for us that we may have strength to endure this ordeal.

I'm the one on Rufus' right (the spectator's left).

Indeed! I used to enjoy watching young men crucified in this place before. Now I ended up squirming like them.
You watched and envision men suffering on the cross because in your heart you know being crucified is your truest desire, identity, and destiny.

Their last night in the dungeon was long and torturous. Dawn comes and sound of the rooster crowing breaks the night. Entering the cell are the Magistrate and a Centurion guard. The Magistrate hands over a written scroll to the guard and says, "As for Rufuss and his fellow rebels, their sentence is death by crucifixion! Make their suffering on the cross slow and painful."

Attachments

• the sentencing3A.jpg
    the sentencing3A.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 293
  • the sentencing2A.jpg
    the sentencing2A.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 301
The Agony of the Cross - Each passing second on the cross feels like an eternity with excruciating pain jolting through his broken body. Rufuss struggles to breathe with every last ounce of strength he has. Kneeling before him is his beloved Monica. "My love, my spirit dies with you," she weeps.

Attachments

• weeping3A.jpg
    weeping3A.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 324
  • weeping1A.jpg
    weeping1A.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 323
Is it a dream or self-prophecy?
Rufuss, a man of many faces and talents.
The grueling march to their place of crucifixion.
Their last night in the dungeon was long and torturous. Dawn comes and sound of the rooster crowing breaks the night. Entering the cell are the Magistrate and a Centurion guard. The Magistrate hands over a written scroll to the guard and says, "As for Rufuss and his fellow rebels, their sentence is death by crucifixion! Make their suffering on the cross slow and painful."
Rufuss and the others are taken out to face the hostile crowd before their long march to the cross. Nearly naked, their only cling to dignity is the little loin cloth wrapped over their genitals.
The Agony of the Cross - Each passing second on the cross feels like an eternity with excruciating pain jolting through his broken body. Rufuss struggles to breathe with every last ounce of strength he has. Kneeling before him is his beloved Monica. "My love, my spirit dies with you," she weeps.
Wow, great work @scott c. great descriptions and pictures, looks pretty realistic and I love the Roman theme. Its great to see manips being made from my material. Looking forward to more.

Back
Top Bottom