Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for so much encouraging feedback (I am flashing my teeth at you, too, Emily).

Here is a second one where I tried to include a cornu. Possible, but tricky. I am still quite at the beginning with this.

View attachment 1500685
Oh whatever, you’ve got the most discerning eye out of all of us artists anyways, once you have AI as a proper tool in your toolbox, it’ll never get put back into the toolbox for a moment. Especially since it has seen so much improvement over the last couple years. These are getting better and better! You can still see the original image(s) underneath if you squint, it’s wild.

That said, this is a great image. The figure has some of the usual AI artifacts - there's something about how AI adjusts a human body, especially when enhancing a 3D render, that maybe emphasizes ribs and some features - but it's pretty subtle in this image.
Yeah, it’s subtle but I also noticed that in sone of the base models. My guess is that the training dataset might have included many photos of fit people showing off their bodies tagged with words like “naked”, and emaciated ones tagged with negative connotations like “victim” or “miserable”, both of which are related to the concept related to crux scenes.

I usually deal with it by adding terms like “muscular” to the negative prompt, or just inpaint with random seeds until I find a more natural looking one.

And here I come ruining cruxforum with my AI stuff, too.

I am thrilled that I am finally able to make crux AI images. This is thanks to @Hornet1ba who has made (and shared! ) a set of brilliant LORAs that introduce the crux concept to the base AI models. Great stuff! It's not an out-of-the-box thing, but the secret magic ingredient that makes it possible to get to the images we all want.

This is my very first attempt, a girl on a stick without background. Pure AI, no template image, just @Hornet1ba's LORA. Hands are still an issue.

View attachment 1500605
There is a difference between using AI to enhance your artwork and simply telling an AI tool what image you want and passing it off as art, as we are seeing all over DA lately.

Last edited:
Posting an example to emphasise that my comment wasn’t an attack on Jucundus.
It is all a great example of the issue Where the ai outputs these grotesquely skinny women with harsh lighting when you ask for crucifixion instead of normal women in normal lighting, but nailed to crosses. And you can’t ask for what you actually want without doing real work, which these guys aren’t going to do.

Thanks for so much encouraging feedback (I am flashing my teeth at you, too, Emily).

Here is a second one where I tried to include a cornu. Possible, but tricky. I am still quite at the beginning with this.

View attachment 1500685
I wonder what will happen when you are no longer at the beginning. This doesn't look like beginner's work, not like most of the automatic output one sees out there with no effort to correct or improve the AI image. It tends to get monotonous very quickly.

I am pretty happy with this picture; I managed to obtain a more dynamic pose, and the overall composition is better. In fact, very little is accidental (for an AI generated image)

View attachment 1501184
This one is fantastic! great work!

View attachment 1500685
Absolutely perfect for old Burmese chronicles... They crucified countless criminals including Fallen Kings in this fashion.
May be Queen like me too even though no historical record. ;)

Very powerful image @jucundus .b :bdsm-heart: :bdsm-heart:
I would be very happy if you crucified brunette like me (Sacrifice 's Queen by Mobieus) in this humiliation fashion one day ;)

I am pretty happy with this picture; I managed to obtain a more dynamic pose, and the overall composition is better. In fact, very little is accidental (for an AI generated image)

It is another evocative image. Thank you.

It's easy to forget that even the greatest, traditional masters overpainted elements of their works many times before they were satisfied (or often not) with what they saw. The best AI images will not usually be straight out of the computer. Yours are amongst the best, no doubt.

Honestly Jucundus, I think you're one of the few people in the world making a positive case for how AI can achieve interesting stuff
Like Danillegs I was initially wondering about the perspective with the cross shown head-on but the body appearing almost in a side view. But then I realized I was observing the condemned woman in a moment of horrific bodily contortion as she madly tries to alleviate even a small part of the intense agony she's suffering by shifting her hips one way and shoulders another in a vain attempt to escape or alleviate the piercing pain of the nails and the agony of over-stretched muscles. She could just as easily (well, maybe not easily) thrust her hips and shoulders the other ways, hang straight down, or adopt any posture in-between in her agonizing dance on the cross. She's desperate to trade off one set of overpowering agonies for another as she constantly gyrates until she's exhausted. I imagine her ass is scraped raw from her frantic motions.

Masterful image.

Last edited:
Now where did THAT idea for a pose came from? Not from the images by @Hornet1ba , @mp5stab or myself that hornet used to train the crux concept. It just...made it up.

So I added some old fashioned human sadism. Came out rather gory. Cruel and unusual punishment outside the city gates. Don't nail me on the nailed heel, they had big hammers back then.

crux09a.jpg

Now where did THAT idea for a pose came from? Not from the images by @Hornet1ba , @mp5stab or myself that hornet used to train the crux concept. It just...made it up.

So I added some old fashioned human sadism. Came out rather gory. Cruel and unusual punishment outside the city gates. Don't nail me on the nailed heel, they had big hammers back then.

View attachment 1502001
Incredible realistic deadly torture on the Cross - Super cruel

View attachment 1502001
It's a flexible crux concept Lora, just add a reference image or another Lora and the correct prompt and you will get some nice output :cool:

Back
Top Bottom