Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now where did THAT idea for a pose came from? Not from the images by @Hornet1ba , @mp5stab or myself that hornet used to train the crux concept. It just...made it up.

So I added some old fashioned human sadism. Came out rather gory. Cruel and unusual punishment outside the city gates. Don't nail me on the nailed heel, they had big hammers back then.

View attachment 1502001
Well for a Guy who, by his own proclamation, just likes dirty pics and eschews artistry, I'd say you do a damn good job of combining both!
:jump:

Now where did THAT idea for a pose came from? Not from the images by @Hornet1ba , @mp5stab or myself that hornet used to train the crux concept. It just...made it up.

So I added some old fashioned human sadism. Came out rather gory. Cruel and unusual punishment outside the city gates. Don't nail me on the nailed heel, they had big hammers back then.

View attachment 1502001
A nice flexibility endurance test

And here I come ruining cruxforum with my AI stuff, too.

I am thrilled that I am finally able to make crux AI images. This is thanks to @Hornet1ba who has made (and shared! ) a set of brilliant LORAs that introduce the crux concept to the base AI models. Great stuff! It's not an out-of-the-box thing, but the secret magic ingredient that makes it possible to get to the images we all want.

This is my very first attempt, a girl on a stick without background. Pure AI, no template image, just @Hornet1ba's LORA. Hands are still an issue.

View attachment 1500605
Her pain is exquisite

View attachment 1502001
Oh ....my....gosh... Even for me .it's too much difficult to feel her terrible pain :eek:

View attachment 1502001
Everything about this image is absolutely stunning. In my top ten of all time. The ass reaming is a beautiful touch to an already brutal torture. Fantastic work!!

View attachment 1502001
incredibly realstic and NEW style crucifixion. Creative use of the nailing, excellent cornu lie stick/pole in the ass. She may last long that way, poor girl. she certainly deserved it...

View attachment 1502001
Jucundus, I have over 1000 Crux photos and this will go in my top ten photos of all time folder. I admit I don't pretend to understand how all this AI stuff works yet. But its amazing! it has the appeal and proper texture/ body pose of a 3d image, but the body/ facial details looks so much more realistic than most 3d images I've seen. And the woman! Exquisite face of pain. At risk of repeating myself, this is easily one of the most exquisite photos i have ever seen. Thank you!!

Sorry but i prefer to keep it private, its not at Civitai for now (probably too hardcore for them).
Respect you wanting to keep it private, but hope that one day soon we will be able to generate the hardest BDSM images with AI. If you don't want to share the AI model, I hope at some point you could write you how you trained the learning model with LoRA

And here I come ruining cruxforum with my AI stuff, too.

I am thrilled that I am finally able to make crux AI images. This is thanks to @Hornet1ba who has made (and shared! ) a set of brilliant LORAs that introduce the crux concept to the base AI models. Great stuff! It's not an out-of-the-box thing, but the secret magic ingredient that makes it possible to get to the images we all want.

This is my very first attempt, a girl on a stick without background. Pure AI, no template image, just @Hornet1ba's LORA. Hands are still an issue.

View attachment 1500605
Great facial expression!

View attachment 1502001
Wonderful! Truly atrocious and humiliating!!

Everything about this image is absolutely stunning. In my top ten of all time. The ass reaming is a beautiful touch to an already brutal torture. Fantastic work!!
Absolutely Awesome! How does one create such a realistic masterpiece? I myself do some manipulations myself with thorny anal dildos to women about to be or already crucified. These images give me a bone ! Any more?
I want to share mine but find the files too big to share.
What do you use to shrink the file volume?

Back
Top Bottom