Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
Homage to an image by the truly unique artist Zerosen. He was so extremely talented! Believe me, it is not easy to try and "translate" his art style using AI.
The men's facial expressions are shown very well. There is no aggression, no pleasure, no gloating. Just serious concentration and almost indifference to what is happening. It is obvious that they have been doing this for so long that for them it is practically routine work.

The men's facial expressions are shown very well. There is no aggression, no pleasure, no gloating. Just serious concentration and almost indifference to what is happening. It is obvious that they have been doing this for so long that for them it is practically routine work.

Yes, while the woman has a pleasure ecstasy and a huge enjoyment.

Yes, while the woman has a pleasure ecstasy and a huge enjoyment.
I don't think so)) At first glance, this thought flashed through my mind. Oh, this ambiguous expression on the faces of the crucified women... But I doubt it.
She just doesn't have the strength to scream, goggle, and twitch. She was raped, flogged, and she was carrying a patibulum, judging by her broken knees. And they started the crucifixion with her feet, and traditionally it is believed that nailing feet hurts more than hands. So by the moment shown here, she simply doesn't have the strength to scream. I think so.

I don't think so)) At first glance, this thought flashed through my mind. Oh, this ambiguous expression on the faces of the crucified women... But I doubt it.
She just doesn't have the strength to scream, goggle, and twitch. She was raped, flogged, and she was carrying a patibulum, judging by her broken knees. And they started the crucifixion with her feet, and traditionally it is believed that nailing feet hurts more than hands. So by the moment shown here, she simply doesn't have the strength to scream. I think so.
IMG_20240903_221532.png

Maybe.

:)

Yes. This observation is what makes the image so great. We observers of this scene have no idea how much work goes into crucifying criminals. Just because we (I;)) get a serious hard-on looking at such a gorgeous naked woman being so cruelly treated doesn't mean her executioners feel the same way.

The guy wielding the hammer looks so bored and tired he might accidentally hit his own hand! And what's the other guy looking at instead of her awesome naked body? Have they just been crucifying a bunch of 10s that day? Or is he seeing a line of more condemned criminals ahead that need crucifying?

Very powerful !

Very powerful !
For the longest time I did not notice (in the original drawing or this version) that her right foot had already been nailed to the side of the stipes. Expecting feet to ne nailed to the flat front of the stipes I assumed her right leg was just placed on the ground while her left foot was being nailed. (What could have I been distracted by, I wonder? ;)) But nailing this way will surely keep her thighs open for a wonderful obscene exposure of her most private parts as she hangs.

When you're as bored as these two executioners you have to try different things to keep it all interesting.

Back
Top Bottom