Crux-related images by Jucundus

Go to CruxDreams.com
As usual, the work is excellent.
I loVe the details showing that the nails. Were Not driven tightly so victim e
Was pinned to the cross, but rather a space was left so victim was suspended on the cross but the spikes (which allowed her to slide on rje spikes increasing her suffering).

AI is ruining sites like DeviantArt & Pixiv
And here I come ruining cruxforum with my AI stuff, too.

I am thrilled that I am finally able to make crux AI images. This is thanks to @Hornet1ba who has made (and shared! ) a set of brilliant LORAs that introduce the crux concept to the base AI models. Great stuff! It's not an out-of-the-box thing, but the secret magic ingredient that makes it possible to get to the images we all want.

This is my very first attempt, a girl on a stick without background. Pure AI, no template image, just @Hornet1ba's LORA. Hands are still an issue.

crux01.jpg

Last edited:

I am thrilled that I am finally able to make crux AI images. This is thanks to @Hornet1b who has made (and shared! ) a set of brilliant LORAs that introduce the crux concept to the base AI models. Great stuff! It's not an out-of-the-box thing, but the secret magic ingredient that makes it possible to get to the images we all want.

This is my very first attempt, a girl on a stick without background. Hands are still an issue.

View attachment 1500605
Wow! Great first effort with AI. Awesome body. Love those tits! I can really believe she's struggling in intense agony. Looks like cum dripping from her ravaged pussy.

Last edited:

I am thrilled that I am finally able to make crux AI images. This is thanks to @Hornet1ba who has made (and shared! ) a set of brilliant LORAs that introduce the crux concept to the base AI models. Great stuff! It's not an out-of-the-box thing, but the secret magic ingredient that makes it possible to get to the images we all want.

This is my very first attempt, a girl on a stick without background. Pure AI, no template image, just @Hornet1ba's LORA. Hands are still an issue.

View attachment 1500605
You come and win. Again and again :devil:
Another great job.
And of course, your unsurpassed ability to show facial expressions and emotions. I don’t want to offend other artists, but how many times have I seen crucified women have such an expression on their faces, as if they were not suffering, but experiencing an orgasm:D When I look at your images, I don't doubt for a second that these women are in pain and/or horror.
As for the hands... well, yes, it’s noticeable, but it’s not at all critical.
My only wish: I would like to see dirt on the bodies. Because despite the blood, cuts and semen, her body looks...too clean.
But anyway, it's lovely!

View attachment 1500605
Hands and feet are the toughest to get right. But what about her teeth? What was the ai thinking there? Hahaha

View attachment 1500605
That said, this is a great image. The figure has some of the usual AI artifacts - there's something about how AI adjusts a human body, especially when enhancing a 3D render, that maybe emphasizes ribs and some features - but it's pretty subtle in this image. She looks almost real, and photoreal is not a requirement for good art. Reading your "cue" I took a look at the hands and they don't look too bad. They may be a little defocused (maybe as a result of an artist's adjustment?), but they seem the right size with the right number of digits, and no obvious AI deformation. Lighting is quite good. The cross itself is realistic and you (and perhaps Hornet) have figured out how to teach AI about how a girl might actually hang on a cross. I don't see a lot to criticize.
:headbang: :thumbup:

I was going to say, before the conversation went all orthodontic, that @jucundus has got a fine expression of pain there, teeth or no teeth.

Even with its AI faults, it is a fine image! :)

It certainly is a very fine image. Full of pain and emotion. It is truly a work of art.

Deviantart: a site where gore is OK as long as it is AI-generated but 3D renders of mildly bloody crucifixions are considered bad and ban-worthy.
Who permit you to say that ? I've many deviations 3D renders here and they are well appreciated in general !
Come to see my gallery under the name of "Paskell2" ...

Thanks for so much encouraging feedback (I am flashing my teeth at you, too, Emily).

Here is a second one where I tried to include a cornu. Possible, but tricky. I am still quite at the beginning with this.

That's very good too! I love the splayed thighs pose.

P.S. She has lovely nips. Was that you or the Lora? :)

Back
Top Bottom