Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
Staff member
I’m excited to announce my Agemcy is in a position to make a one time offer exclusively for ALL cruxforums members.

A special tour package visiting exotic locations with a relaxing cruise! Bookings open today but hurry as a deal this good can’t last!

Tailor made Package details include:

Exotic locations in places you’ll never been, with a final port of call many will never want to leave.

All meals and beverages

All transport including transfers

Full accommodation

Adults only

Packages available for Sadists, Masters, Mistresses, slaves, cruxgirls and boys (over 18 restrictions strictly enforced)

Basic itinerary:

Beginning in an exclusive inland Mauretanian slave market, near the infamous Iron deposits (ask about our exciting pre-tour excursion) free members will be given the opportunity to bid for the submissive slave members on a contractual basis lasting the duration of the tour.

IMG_1736.jpeg

slaves may indicate some small preferences including wearing loincloths or nude, and a small choice of bondage equipment (note shackles are compulsory but leashes may be rope, leather, or iron…

IMG_1740.jpeg

SPECIAL OFFER! Book this week to be eligible for a pre-departure torture session at no additional cost!

IMG_1739.jpeg

All captives shall then be marched across the desert in bondage under the lash of their superiors towards our Port. This is conveniently located in an ambiguous no-man’s land where international laws do not apply, where your slaves can be branded before being lead to their galleys…

Either naked or in rags, slaves are lead towards port under the lash across the burning desert while their privileged Superiors ride and wield the lash. Choices of transport include Horse, Camel, or slaves carrying by litter. They are permitted to wield any punishment devices they wish, the only stipulation being slaves arrive at Port intact and fit enough to row… otherwise punishment and suffering is potentially unlimited. Great news for our submissive Masochist types, and Even better for all Sadistic Superiors.

IMG_1737.jpeg

IMG_1738.jpeg

Stand by for greater detail including our exciting FINAL destination, our sliding-scale pricing structure and booking details…

Please nominate if you wish to join our obligation free wait list. Early adopters include:

slaves:

@assistantann
@Barbaria1
@Kathy
@Loinclothslave
Miss Loinclothslave

Maaters/Mistresses/Sadists

@Loxuru

We desperately need more dominants… please apply now, the pricing will amaze you! More tomorrow!

Last edited:
Look, I get the whole rags across the desert thing, if this is what you're doing. But as a non-slave, I think I would want the tone on board ship to be a bit more up-market. It's all about presentation.

Also, don't kill or incapacitate the slaves in the desert.

Look, I get the whole rags across the desert thing, if this is what you're doing. But as a non-slave, I think I would want the tone on board ship to be a bit more up-market. It's all about presentation.

Also, don't kill or incapacitate the slaves in the desert.
Don’t worry, the itinerary is only half described so far, a man of your astute skill will be more interested in the destination than the journey, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

All captives shall then be marched across the desert in bondage under the lash of their superiors towards our Port. This is conveniently located in an ambiguous no-man’s land where international laws do not apply, where your slaves can be branded before being lead to their galleys…

Either naked or in rags, slaves are lead towards port under the lash across the burning desert while their privileged Superiors ride and wield the lash. Choices of transport include Horse, Camel, or slaves carrying by litter. They
Are you using Emarukk Travel by any chance?

2024-06-07-Karim-and-New-Qayna-005-0-By-Emarukk.jpg

Don’t worry, the itinerary is only half described so far, a man of your astute skill will be more interested in the destination than the journey, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

I thought he was an anthropomorphic personification?

We desperately need more dominants… please apply now, the pricing will amaze you! More tomorrow!

Well, when you put it that way, send me a brochure, I'll pack my (whip) bags. Will the destination involve cruciform pieces of timber?

Back
Top Bottom