Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Galley Cruise package for Cruxforums members.

Package description part 2:

Once the slaves have been assembled and branded at port, we begin the embarkation process:

IMG_1732.jpeg

Now this is an equal opportunity galley, with a section dedicated to the rarely discussed crux boy slaves, but depending upon demand, it is anticipated a larger bench section shall be employed by our numerous cruxforums cruxgirls…

Still, the males need to learn their place and in the interests of driving demand are to be encouraged, so all male slaves on one-way tickets will receive a 10% discount:

And how could they resist?

IMG_1734.jpeg

With dominatrixes complimenting male overseer contingent, what genuine crux boy can resist this opportunity?

IMG_1735.jpeg

Satisfaction guaranteed!

IMG_1731.jpeg

All with the fine quality service you’d expect from the fine folks here at Crux Fantasy Realised Travel (TM)

IMG_1733.jpeg

During the cruise the honoured dominant group will have full access to the ship’s amenities although to keep our green credentials, the locomotion of the first leg of the cruise is to be achieved through 100% slave power. As such, all Dominants are expected to accept rostered hours as overseers wielding whips and other implements of encouragement to keep the slaves’ toil honest.

All onboard amenities requiring power are kept running by our solar panels, so our Superior passengers can expect the kind of top level amenities offered by any modern luxury cruise brand.

During evening rest periods when the oars are raised, slaves will be made available for mild sexual use and torture with the same stipulation that all slaves are to be kept sufficiently alive for the final destination.

Naturally this involves landing at the uncharted island of Cruxforia, and negotiations are currently underway with @messaline regarding the procurement of Premium French Crucifixion lumber for the one-way passengers final excursion.

Price guide:

Dominants travel free although are expected to bid vigorously for a slave on day 1, expect a budget of between $5,000 (male slaves) to $1,000,000 for the top quality slave girls. All slaves will be made available on a daily basis for private use, no matter how tired or tortured they may be.

Whether successful in procuring a slave or not, all Dominants are also expected to work as Overseers, torturers, and “rapists” as part of their tour.

Slaves:

All slaves are expected to pay for their trip of a lifetime and are to submit their financial records for consideration. They are also obliged to have their affairs in order for a smooth financial transition post-cruise.

Once a slaves assets are determined, they must pay either half their entire nett worth, or $US 100,000, whichever is greater. While these numbers may appear excessive, remember this is the ultimate trip of your lifetime and when it’s all over there will be no regrets at all! So don’t hesitate, you’ve known your entire life such a journey is your ordained destiny!

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!

Owned slaves without assets: Owners to pay $100,000

Waitlist continued:

Dominants:
@Fossy
@mark sessnatz
@Migoz2
@phlebas
@thecuriousone
@The Hanging Tree
@wulf

Anthropomorphic Manifestation:
@Jollyrei

slaves:
@dslv80
@Laura1949
@Eulalia (subject to @captivecuties approval)

@Sizzle with special request for BATS

Passengers may rest assured any imbalance or shortfall of slaves shall be remedied- additional thralls shall be secured to power the ship from a Blue State University as part of a Greening the Earth excursion.

Last edited:
And in return of my best cross ( perfect wood ), can I choose one of these slaves for my own practice ? I was thinking of Kathy ... :tejeqteje:
You would become a Domina for this cruise? I need more dominant women for the lads, although of course you may request slave girls, Kathy seems a good swap for French Crucifixion Wood, but we need a lot! Does Judith skip this trip?

additional thralls shall be secured to power the ship from a Blue State University
Hmmmm … if that’s my university that you have in mind, Dean @windar may be receptive to the idea.

It could fill in the substantial gap in his budget resulting from my last research budget overrun … and save my tight little from having to suffer through yet another brutal caning bent over his office desk.

Additionally a deal for let’s say 50 to 100 blue-state thralls could save the university a bundle too … by alleviating the need to heat an entire dormitory this coming winter … the alternative being paying @thehangingtree to execute a like number in the autumn by condemning them … starting with the cheerleader squad … on various trumped up charges and hanging them naked on the campus quad … a spectacle that’s always been a proven fund raiser for the university as Tree is a master showman and concessioner.

So let’s see now … 100 Blue State university coeds at $100,000 each … minus @Jollyrei ’s modest fee for corpse disposal … yes … a tidy sum. I’m sure the Board of Regents would approve it.

Last edited:
Me, a Domina ? It's not in my nature !
Judith could be OK to be and she could supervise me ... OK ? ... but far from ... if another dom wants me for the end, he could : if Judith is OK , it will do ...
I clearly misunderstood (and was surprised) and am delighted to welcome you aboard under such conditions!

Hmmmm … if that’s my university that you have in mind, Dean @windar may be receptive to the idea.

I do wonder if our old friend might also join us? After all, someone will have to supervise delivery…

It could fill in the substantial gap in his budget resulting from my last research budget overrun …

:roflmao: :azote:

and save my tight little from having to suffer through yet another brutal caning bent over his office desk.

Yes, it’s going to be a graa es at deal for you personally, swapping a caning for galley slavery and etc… :rolleyes:

Additionally a deal for let’s say 50 to 100 blue-state thralls could save the university a bundle too … by alleviating the need to heat an entire dormitory this coming winter … the alternative being paying @thehangingtree to execute a like number in the autumn by condemning them … starting with the cheerleader squad … on various trumped up charges and hanging them naked on the campus quad … a spectacle that’s always been a proven fund raiser for the university as Tree is a master showman and concessioner.

With all these savings, I’m rather hoping for a Bulk discount ?

So let’s see now … 100 Blue State university coeds at $100,000 each … minus @Jollyrei ’s modest fee for corpse disposal … yes … a tidy sum. I’m sure the Board of Regents would approve it.
Then let’s negotiate! :babeando:

Galley Cruise package for Cruxforums members.

Price guide:

Dominants travel free although are expected to bid vigorously for a slave on day 1, expect a budget of between $5,000 (male slaves) to $1,000,000 for the top quality slave girls. All slaves will be made available on a daily basis for private use, no matter how tired or tortured they may be.

Whether successful in procuring a slave or not, all Dominants are also expected to work as Overseers, torturers, and “rapists” as part of their tour.

Will there be slave women available that are on a more mature side? Perhaps at a reduced price?

Also, consider me a full time volunteer for the three positions above.... preferably #2.

Will there be slave women available that are on a more mature side? Perhaps at a reduced price?

slave women such as @Laura1949 will be on sale, but in her case I expect demand to be high, so bring your wallet. Mature slaves are encouraged to join and WILL NOT be devalued given they are better trained in all aspects of submissive servitude!

Also, consider me a full time volunteer for the three positions above.... preferably #2.

Duly noted, the cruise will have torture facilities on hand for most parts of the journey (slave market, port, cruise galley, the island) so I hope you don’t mind being kept busy? Also some crossover work may be required, such as torturer/rapist (although with this lot they won’t be so much raped as brought to shuddering climax- you’ll see)

slave women such as @Laura1949 will be on sale, but in her case I expect demand to be high, so bring your wallet. Mature slaves are encouraged to join and WILL NOT be devalued given they are better trained in all aspects of submissive servitude!
Oh my.... I will not be outbid for Laura1949. I will dip into one of my off shore accounts if needed.

Duly noted, the cruise will have torture facilities on hand for most parts of the journey (slave market, port, cruise galley, the island) so I hope you don’t mind being kept busy? Also some crossover work may be required, such as torturer/rapist (although with this lot they won’t be so much raped as brought to shuddering climax- you’ll see)
Count me in. :)

I wanted to ask about some things...

Can an owned slave still be sold at auction if Master is not on the cruise? I'd like my character to be sent nonconsensually on this trip, and I would love to be tortured by someone else!

I have an idea for how my character is presented at auction. I want to make sure this is okay. Sorry if I'm jumping the gun a bit LOL :D

She's tall, athletic, broad shoulders and back, large breasts. She'll be naked. I'd like her to have leather around her neck which is connected to her breasts... Not entirely sure but I'm hoping this would torment the breasts while on the march to the port. Further, the desert heat could cause the leather to be affected to cause more pain? She's not used to such conditions, so the journey will be difficult for her, naturally garnering lots of pain from the overseers :D And I am really hoping she'll be branded by whoever buys her :D

One of the things I'd like is for her to have a fiery spirit, smarting off and even attempting to fight back or defend herself and/or others if she's so inclined.

Is this too much LOL? If there's anything you want to nix, change or add, definitely let me know.

Can an owned slave still be sold at auction if Master is not on the cruise? I'd like my character to be sent nonconsensually on this trip, and I would love to be tortured by someone else!

I have an idea for how my character is presented at auction. I want to make sure this is okay. Sorry if I'm jumping the gun a bit LOL :D

She's tall, athletic, broad shoulders and back, large breasts. She'll be naked. I'd like her to have leather around her neck which is connected to her breasts... Not entirely sure but I'm hoping this would torment the breasts while on the march to the port. Further, the desert heat could cause the leather to be affected to cause more pain? She's not used to such conditions, so the journey will be difficult for her, naturally garnering lots of pain from the overseers :D And I am really hoping she'll be branded by whoever buys her :D

One of the things I'd like is for her to have a fiery spirit, smarting off and even attempting to fight back or defend herself and/or others if she's so inclined.

Is this too much LOL? If there's anything you want to nix, change or add, definitely let me know.
If the leather is wet and then put in the sun, it should shrink and tighten a bit.
The slave sounds interesting!

Of course, being auctioned off is part of the package, naturally that applies to owned slaves sent to the cruise. So long as your Master pays the $100,000 you are subjected to the entire package!

Not at all, completely fine. The more contributions to the thread the better, I will drive the narrative and detail both mine and Miss Loinclothslave’s experiences but am hopeful that many contributions will be made to provide a richer/more fun story for all. Humour and serious posts are all welcome.

She's tall, athletic, broad shoulders and back, large breasts. She'll be naked. I'd like her to have leather around her neck which is connected to her breasts...

Any more detail of this leather harness? Is there room for a choke chain to be placed about your neck- I’m thinking of the slave coffle

Not entirely sure but I'm hoping this would torment the breasts while on the march to the port.

Hmmm, like some sort of pony girl harness? I wonder if @TheLimey can suggest something?

Further, the desert heat could cause the leather to be affected to cause more pain?

We will soak the leather in brine before placing it on you so when it dries out it shrinks!

She's not used to such conditions, so the journey will be difficult for her, naturally garnering lots of pain from the overseers :D And I am really hoping she'll be branded by whoever buys her :D

Brandings are included and do not have to be restricted to a single branding. The purchasers will make the decision

Oh so you’ve met Barb then? @wulf , be wary of this one, keep her away from @Barbaria1 lest they conspire a rebellion with the blue state slaves…

Like I say, you can drive this, all I ask is you stay within the general direction of the evolving narrative. And welcome!

more fun stor

Any more detail of this leather harness? Is there room for a choke chain to be placed about your neck- I’m thinking of the slave coffle

Hmmm, like some sort of pony girl harness? I wonder if @TheLimey can suggest something?
I think something that encircles the breasts around the base, studded on the inside, pulled tight for a start.

Also, if @AnyaN's breasts are truly going to be tortured, then I suggest pierced nipples so she can be chained to the slave in front by the piercings

I think something that encircles the breasts around the base, studded on the inside, pulled tight for a start.
Oh the addition of the studs is a great idea, I knew you’d bring great ideas
Also, if @AnyaN's breasts are truly going to be tortured, then I suggest pierced nipples so she can be chained to the slave in front by the piercings
Oh, outstanding, and we’ll combine that with her own suggestion and use red hot needles to pierce them when she’s sold…

So can I put you on our waitlist, old boy? I’m assuming as dominant

Ahh, sublime! This is perfectly fine with me!

So yes, choke chain is a great idea,!

LOVE the idea of the studs! I was literally JUST thinking that! And excellent idea to have her nipples pierced so she can be chained to the slave in front of her. This can be an excellent treat!

I'll definitely go with the flow, so to speak :D I'm really going to enjoy this! While she's being auctioned, I imagine she'll heckle the buyers, unless she's gagged, which could incite punishment once on board.

Back
Top Bottom