Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I didn't realize that I signed up for piercings and studded breast bindings. I hope that if Wulf purchases me he will not require this of me? Please.
There will be breast bindings alright, and I'll take the subject of studs under consideration. But I make no promises.

I’m all caught up now. Has the cruise departed yet? I’ll either be a stowaway due to insufficient funds to get on board the paid way or I’ll take on the role of dom. I haven’t had much practice as dom even though I’m a switch.

I’m all caught up now. Has the cruise departed yet? I’ll either be a stowaway due to insufficient funds to get on board the paid way
That sounds interesting - do that!
or I’ll take on the role of dom. I haven’t had much practice as dom even though I’m a switch.

Nah, we need slaves, The cruise hasn’t departed yet so you’re free to join. If you can’t afford the tariff we can offset you against the price you reach during auction. And it is time to raid your offshore and pension accounts , you won’t be needing them after this!

I’m not officially sanctioning stowaways but you do whatever you need to to join us!

*GRIN* @wulf!!!!! It is SO awesome to finally see you here! :D @Loinclothslave he's the one who introduced me to Crux in the first place! It will be so great to participate in the same story, especially a group collab!

@Loinclothslave I'd also love anya to suffer a torture session beforehand, but since this is before the auction, how would that work?
Well, there is this from the brochure...

"SPECIAL OFFER! Book this week to be eligible for a pre-departure torture session at no additional cost"

Think of it as a going away present from your Master. I imagine it'll do wonders for your price at the auction as well...

*GRIN* I am not familiar with the bridle, but I look forward to seeing it in action!
A few examples of branks & scolds bridals from history.

Note that 1 and 2 have rather uncomfortable protrusions for the mouth to endure.
6116ZYaVsLL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpgdunfermline witchs branks.jpg

This one is equipped with a less punishing oral attachment.
A training device perhaps ?
b25lY21zOjkzOTgxOWQ5LTc1ZTktNGE1My05ZDAyLWFiOTk3ZTgwMTU0YTphNmIxYTk0Ny0yZTFiLTRkZTEtYjc2Mi0yMz...jpg

A more modern version.
Artwork by John Willy.
800.jpg

I want to be chained through my pierced nipples on the oar so when I pull the oar my nipples will be stretched and in pain. I want to be whipped with a nail barbed whip when I oar. No rest no sleep, I will be whipped in front of all the crew til blood and fucked, 24 hour torture v whipping fucking, I will be the pain slut whore of the cruise

I want to be chained through my pierced nipples on the oar so when I pull the oar my nipples will be stretched and in pain. I want to be whipped with a nail barbed whip when I oar. No rest no sleep, I will be whipped in front of all the crew til blood and fucked, 24 hour torture v whipping fucking, I will be the pain slut whore of the cruise
I admire your dedication to the craft. I’ll be keeping a close eye on you to ensure that you are thoroughly pained throughout this endeavour.

Brochure part 3

It will take approximately 10 days for the galley to row to the island. Obviously the speed depends upon how fast the slaves row, so the dominants are facing the real task of making the slaves row more efficiently using the preferred means of incentivisation.

If the dominants can get 14 hours per day out of the slaves instead of only 12, for example, then we are more likely to get to our destination on time.

Some slaves may elect to sign up for 24hrs per day, but in the interests of efficiency shall be forced to rest at least 4 hours, throw rest period can be served in our well equipped torture chamber depending upon slave classification (see below).

Upon final arrival at our destination, there will be a one week orgy/bacchinalia style festival, where all dominants are to be indulged in erotic and carnal pleasure of all descriptions and slaves will practice their servitude and submission.

Then at last the procession we all signed up for will begin with the scourgings of all slaves, and given their assigned patibulums for the via de crux. If numbers are too high, a second procession will be arranged on day two.

More details of the crucifixion day will be provided in due course. While it is expected that most slaves shall be nailed in the traditional way, slaves may elect to choose to be crucified with ropes or chains if they prefer. And for a heavy additional fee, any slave can pre-book to be removed from their cross after 3 days (even if nailed, and of course no guarantees regarding mortality)

All slaves shall be provided with various drugs to AUD longevity when crucified as well as options for pain enhancing stimulants and anti-coagulants known as torture drugs.

Slave classifications:

Slaves may nominate various categories from the following list:

Standard slavery: such slaves are subject to the lash and bondage, but may elect to forego deep torture. They will be chained to the oar, but no nailing before crucifixion. Such categories may elect to upgrade at anytime

Sexual slavery: this category is combinable with any other category and marks the slave for random and frequent sexual use by any and all, including owners, overseers, even other slaves. All requests considered.

Enhanced slavery: slaves are also subject to random tortures at the discretion of their owners and dominants deemed necessary for discipline and training

Torture slave: subject to extreme discipline and punishment, such slaves may find themselves nailed to their oar, stretched and broken on racks, kept in strappado, suspended by hooks through their breasts, etc, their owners and dominants only limit is lethality- all slaves must be fit for crucifixion on the island, but otherwise no limits.

Cowards options: if a slave wishes to avoid certain doom upon the cross, this category carries great shame, the slave who chooses this will be branded a coward, quite literally, but can use ropes or chains while it is crucified instead of nails. If it is alive on the third day it is released from the cross and can return with the dominants to the ship where it will serve as galley slave to supplement the engines and entertain the dominant contingent.

Any slave alive while nailed after the third day can also elect to be removed under similar conditions but without the cowardly branding. Of course the rest of us will still regard such slaves with disdain but you probably won’t hear much from us…

Waitlist update:
Dominants;

@captivecuties
@Crux-Emperor Baracus X
@TheLimey

Switch
@CCG

slaves

@AnyaN
@mandy
@Turlough
@202x