Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I suggest, for ease of identification, the brands the slaves will be given before embarkation should show their classification, which of course will also be divulged at the auction

I'll be keeping an eye out for those with the marks for Sexual and Torture slavery, preferably combined.

As a stowaway, can I assume that the captain will decide my classification? I think “enhanced” including a proper lashing with the navy cat would be appropriate. If delivered a week before my nailing, it should not prevent me from performing well on the cross.

As a stowaway, can I assume that the captain will decide my classification? I think “enhanced” including a proper lashing with the navy cat would be appropriate. If delivered a week before my nailing, it should not prevent me from performing well on the cross.
Stowaways will be classified as torture slaves and subject to a potential keel-hauling. Their survival to crucifixion is not compulsory but if they make it will not be permitted to be nailed to Premium French Crucifixion Wood, but instead nailed to Arkansas lumber…

Enhanced slavery: slaves are also subject to random tortures at the discretion of their owners and dominants deemed necessary for discipline and training
Messaline will be in this category ; if even somebody wants to use of her otherwise, he ( she ) has to make a request to Judith who will judge if it's possible and if yes, he (she) will do pay a supplement to judith ...
But, anyway, she'll be nailed to her cross ...

PS : during the travel, Messaline will wear this equipment , but Judith will have the key to open it ...
228 My deep fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
I’m opting for these two:
Sexual slavery: this category is combinable with any other category and marks the slave for random and frequent sexual use by any and all, including owners, overseers, even other slaves. All requests considered.

Enhanced slavery: slaves are also subject to random tortures at the discretion of their owners and dominants deemed necessary for discipline and training

Sounds like anya would be in the Torture Slave category. Master wants at least one stretch on the rack, stopped before knees dislocate... not sure if such specifics can be requested of the cruise owner... Vaginal pear would also be appreciated, as would electrical torture.

I love the idea of having anya's nipples secured to the oars! Sounds excellent!

Otherwise I want the one who buys anya to have free reign torture-wise.

I’m opting for these two:
Sexual slavery: this category is combinable with any other category and marks the slave for random and frequent sexual use by any and all, including owners, overseers, even other slaves. All requests considered.

Saucy!
There should be lively bidding!
…among other things!
Brochure part 3

It will take approximately 10 days for the galley to row to the island. Obviously the speed depends upon how fast the slaves row, so the dominants are facing the real task of making the slaves row more efficiently using the preferred means of incentivisation.

If the dominants can get 14 hours per day out of the slaves instead of only 12, for example, then we are more likely to get to our destination on time.

Some slaves may elect to sign up for 24hrs per day, but in the interests of efficiency shall be forced to rest at least 4 hours, throw rest period can be served in our well equipped torture chamber depending upon slave classification (see below).

Upon final arrival at our destination, there will be a one week orgy/bacchinalia style festival, where all dominants are to be indulged in erotic and carnal pleasure of all descriptions and slaves will practice their servitude and submission.

Then at last the procession we all signed up for will begin with the scourgings of all slaves, and given their assigned patibulums for the via de crux. If numbers are too high, a second procession will be arranged on day two.

More details of the crucifixion day will be provided in due course. While it is expected that most slaves shall be nailed in the traditional way, slaves may elect to choose to be crucified with ropes or chains if they prefer. And for a heavy additional fee, any slave can pre-book to be removed from their cross after 3 days (even if nailed, and of course no guarantees regarding mortality)

All slaves shall be provided with various drugs to AUD longevity when crucified as well as options for pain enhancing stimulants and anti-coagulants known as torture drugs.

Slave classifications:

Slaves may nominate various categories from the following list:

Standard slavery: such slaves are subject to the lash and bondage, but may elect to forego deep torture. They will be chained to the oar, but no nailing before crucifixion. Such categories may elect to upgrade at anytime

Torture slave: subject to extreme discipline and punishment, such slaves may find themselves nailed to their oar, stretched and broken on racks, kept in strappado, suspended by hooks through their breasts, etc, their owners and dominants only limit is lethality- all slaves must be fit for crucifixion on the island, but otherwise no limits.

Cowards options: if a slave wishes to avoid certain doom upon the cross, this category carries great shame, the slave who chooses this will be branded a coward, quite literally, but can use ropes or chains while it is crucified instead of nails. If it is alive on the third day it is released from the cross and can return with the dominants to the ship where it will serve as galley slave to supplement the engines and entertain the dominant contingent.

Any slave alive while nailed after the third day can also elect to be removed under similar conditions but without the cowardly branding. Of course the rest of us will still regard such slaves with disdain but you probably won’t hear much from us…

Waitlist update:
Dominants;

@captivecuties
@Crux-Emperor Baracus X
@TheLimey

Switch
@CCG

slaves

@AnyaN
@mandy
@Turlough
@202x
I am having My cunt polish My whips immediately for this trip.

. Vaginal pear would also be appreciated, as would electrical torture.

I think that could very well be combined...
I love the idea of having anya's nipples secured to the oars! Sounds excellent!
Ideal to make sure the breasts are nicely stretched out for a nice thin cane stroke... Just for encouragement, naturally...
Otherwise I want the one who buys anya to have free reign torture-wise.

Definitely combine the pear and electrotorture! Add her nipples into it and we've got something truly fun! Especially if she's hung by her breasts... oh, exquisite! I also love the idea of breast vices, time on the wooden horse with breasts secured either up avove or stretched down and secured to the horse... pussy clamps and weights... oh, don't get me started LOL!

And she should be nailed to the cross when the time comes. Her Master is fed up with her and doesn't care if she lives or dies, but if she survives, he'll offer her cruise owner the option of keeping her... Though I don't know if that sort of thing is allowed LOL :D If not, scratch that :)

Definitely combine the pear and electrotorture! Add her nipples into it and we've got something truly fun! Especially if she's hung by her breasts... oh, exquisite! I also love the idea of breast vices, time on the wooden horse with breasts secured either up avove or stretched down and secured to the horse... pussy clamps and weights... oh, don't get me started LOL!

And she should be nailed to the cross when the time comes. Her Master is fed up with her and doesn't care if she lives or dies, but if she survives, he'll offer her cruise owner the option of keeping her... Though I don't know if that sort of thing is allowed LOL :D If not, scratch that :)
*realises he might need quite a bid for this one....*

Also, why does this situation come to mind...

Attachments

• f3b42f27ad80ebea2743692f77150a1d.jpg
    f3b42f27ad80ebea2743692f77150a1d.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 80
It's not something I share often here, but I am partially blind. When someone posts an image, in most cases I can't tell what it is... I apologize, but I'd love a description of those images, if you don't mind :)

Never fear though, anya the slave has perfect vision :)

It's not something I share often here, but I am partially blind. When someone posts an image, in most cases I can't tell what it is... I apologize, but I'd love a description of those images, if you don't mind :)

Never fear though, anya the slave has perfect vision :)
A sweat slick slave, cuffed and belted wide open on a metal grid. There are electrodes on her breasts, more attached to the speculum that holds her obscenely open. Her tongue is clamped, held out of her mouth by a pair of metal rods, that also act as a pair of electrodes.

The electrode on the speculum is paired with another, handheld, which currently is being played over the slave's stomach. I know that soon, it'll be inserted deeply inside the slave....

In accordance with the commands of the Magnificent Owner of this piece of flesh, it offers itself in humble prostration as a torture slave.

Master grants His gracious permission for this cunt to be temporarily used by Free Persons throughout the voyage, in whatever ways They may please, to serve and suffer for both His and Their pleasure.

In accordance with the commands of the Magnificent Owner of this piece of flesh, it offers itself in humble prostration as a torture slave.

Master grants His gracious permission for this cunt to be temporarily used by Free Persons throughout the voyage, in whatever ways They may please, to serve and suffer for both His and Their pleasure.
I expected no less.

Ahhh @TheLimey I LOVE it! I'd prefer no tongue torture, so she can scream without hinderence... but if you get frustrated enough with her smart mouth, this will surely teach her a lesson!

Ahh, I could give some fantasy session ideas to wet your appetite :D An excruciating strappado session would be amazing...

2 drops without weights
First weight added, raised so that she is stretched, intense whipping
Raised and dropped with the weight
Another weight added, stretched, legs spread for pear and/or pussy clamps/weights... Add weights to her breasts, then shock her everywhere... Lash her again, bind her legs together again...
Raise and drop her with weights
One more drop for good measure at owner's desire?

A dream torture session I've had for a very long time :D

I do love the grid idea, since she would be restrained so that she could not even flinch... she'd be forced to be completely still no matter how much she craves the ability to thrash in a vein attempt to escape the pain!

Back
Top Bottom