Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh the addition of the studs is a great idea, I knew you’d bring great ideas

Oh, outstanding, and we’ll combine that with her own suggestion and use red hot needles to pierce them when she’s sold…

So can I put you on our waitlist, old boy? I’m assuming as dominant
Oh certainly. I feel that I might need to liquidate some of my assets in order to place some bids for at least one of the slaves..

Ahh, sublime! This is perfectly fine with me!

So yes, choke chain is a great idea,!

LOVE the idea of the studs! I was literally JUST thinking that! And excellent idea to have her nipples pierced so she can be chained to the slave in front of her. This can be an excellent treat!

I'll definitely go with the flow, so to speak :D I'm really going to enjoy this! While she's being auctioned, I imagine she'll heckle the buyers, unless she's gagged, which could incite punishment once on board.
I believe that slaves who have trouble keeping their mouths closed should have intrusive gags placed in them.

How is your gag reflex?

Ahh, sublime! This is perfectly fine with me!

So yes, choke chain is a great idea,!

LOVE the idea of the studs! I was literally JUST thinking that! And excellent idea to have her nipples pierced so she can be chained to the slave in front of her. This can be an excellent treat!

I'll definitely go with the flow, so to speak :D I'm really going to enjoy this! While she's being auctioned, I imagine she'll heckle the buyers, unless she's gagged, which could incite punishment once on board.
whoever purchases that slave will certainly see to the proper discipline and use of it’s smart assed mouth!

View attachment 1483807

All captives shall then be marched across the desert in bondage under the lash of their superiors towards our Port. This is conveniently located in an ambiguous no-man’s land where international laws do not apply, where your slaves can be branded before being lead to their galleys…

Either naked or in rags, slaves are lead towards port under the lash across the burning desert while their privileged Superiors ride and wield the lash. Choices of transport include Horse, Camel, or slaves carrying by litter. They are permitted to wield any punishment devices they wish, the only stipulation being slaves arrive at Port intact and fit enough to row… otherwise punishment and suffering is potentially unlimited. Great news for our submissive Masochist types, and Even better for all Sadistic Superiors.

View attachment 1483808

Sounds like fun I'm particularly interested in the pre- tour torture session pictured here. As a male member of the slave class this was quite moving. I know Mistress will be cruel but I expect I'll deserve every minute of pain for my shortcomings and crimes against the superior sex. Book me as slave class. I suspect that the final destination will quite probably be my final destination.

@Turlough

Sounds like fun I'm particularly interested in the pre- tour torture session pictured here.

Speak to @wulf - I’m confident arrangements can be made for ongoing torture sessions to cover your Mistress’s discerning requirements

As a male member of the slave class this was quite moving. I know Mistress will be cruel but I expect I'll deserve every minute of pain for my shortcomings and crimes against the superior sex.

There are many of us who likewise deserve our suffering. No doubt we shall meet in the dungeons!

Book me as slave class. I suspect that the final destination will quite probably be my final destination.

I promise you won’t be disappointed, anf yes it will be.

There's an interesting way of dealing with a troublesome tongue in the Chinese takeaway thread:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/ancient-chinese-women-prisoners.3177/post-880587
tongue-gag-b-jpg.745215

Back
Top Bottom