Cruxforums enslavement, Galley Cruise travel package for ALL members

Go to CruxDreams.com
@TheLimey @CCG *GRIN* And of course, her breasts are naturally large :D Always love torture of large breasts, so that is a necessity for this character :D And yes, well-toned muscles. Seeing her suffer stretching will be VERY interesting! I imagine she'll at least THINK she can endure a lot!

@TheLimey @CCG *GRIN* And of course, her breasts are naturally large :D Always love torture of large breasts, so that is a necessity for this character :D And yes, well-toned muscles. Seeing her suffer stretching will be VERY interesting! I imagine she'll at least THINK she can endure a lot!
You’ve taken it past spoiling your character and just added every possible perk you could to this character. Overpowered, I say! Crucify her! XD

@CCG Haha thanks again :D

@TheLimey I'm hoping when the time comes for crucifiction that she'll suffer a metal crown of thorns on her breasts, to be heated and/or electrified if you desire? A painful dildo for her vagina also? Of course her poor nipples will still be weighted... that is, if you desire all of that, or if you have something more devious in mind, I am very excited for when that comes! But I actually hope I get a surprise with the crucifiction... :D

@TheLimey I'm hoping when the time comes for crucifiction that she'll suffer a metal crown of thorns on her breasts, to be heated and/or electrified if you desire? A painful dildo for her vagina also? Of course her poor nipples will still be weighted... that is, if you desire all of that, or if you have something more devious in mind, I am very excited for when that comes! But I actually hope I get a surprise with the crucifiction... :D
Ah, a pain slut that wants to be crucified?! Outrageous! For your actions and lewd words, you’ll be dealt with accordingly. >: )

Oh, I already have a surprise in mind for that...

I seriously hope we're not scaring off any of the others who are participating in this... Never want to hog the spotlight or anything like that... This is a group story and I know it will be a great one. I'm excited to see what everyone else brings to the table.

Alright, I promised a quick back story/description for John fir the Cruise.

John is a middle aged Ex- Pat Brit, based these days in the Caribbean. Around 5' 8", and mostly succeeding to keep himself in shape by biking. Short blonde hair, starting to shade to silver at the temples. He usually sports a short well trimmed goatee.

His business is Logistics, and he maintains a very legitimate shipping and logistics firm shipping items around the Islands of the Caribbean.

Through an extensive series of shell companies and fronts, he also specializes in moving things more secretively, though he draws the line at moving drugs. For example, he knows of the iron mine, as he is occasionally contracted to provide onward transportation for the final product.

His Caribbean holdings include a small private island, and it's here that he can relax, and spend some time in the well appointed torture chamber he has built. At this time, there's no slave in residence. He takes a particular delight in breaking the willful, revealing the true submissive within, in the same way a skilled diamond cutter can take a rough diamond and form something stunning.

Last edited:
Alright, I promised a quick back story/description for John fir the Cruise.

John is a middle aged Ex- Pat Brit, based these days in the Caribbean. Around 5' 8", and mostly succeeding to keep himself in shape by biking. Short blonde hair, starting to shade to silver at the temples. He usually sports a short well trimmed goatee.

His business is Logistics, and he maintains a very legitimate shipping and logistics firm shipping items around the Islands of the Caribbean.

Through an extensive series of shell companies and fronts, he also specializes in moving things more secretively, though he draws the line at moving drugs. For example, he knows of the iron mine, as he is occasionally contracted to provide onward transportation for the final product.

His Caribbean holdings include a small private island, and it's here that he can relax, and spend some time in the well appointed torture chamber he has built. At this time, there's no slave in residence. He takes a particular delight in breaking the willful, revealing the true submissive within, in the same way a skilled diamond cutter can take a rough diamond and form something stunning.
I likey. ^_^ Approved! <3

I stand on the auction block naked with my legs spread wide and holding my arms above my head to show my naked body as I await the bidding for an owner. I am prayng that my new owner will not be cruel. But who would want an old overweight woman with large sagging tits and a well used cunt but a very cruel master. To be attached to a galley oar would be preferrable to being sold ito a brother keeper of a waterside whore pen in Marakesh. I can only hope.
Me.
And no one will out bid me for you.

• Love
Reactions: CCG
Overall I'm just kind of winging it re: my character and her psyche and physical abilities and history. I personally think it's more engaging to have aspects like that in mind, so writing the main non-Limey aspects will be just as interesting for me. But that's just me. I don't know how you feel about the character you're bringing to this, but I hope that if you stay, you'll enjoy what you bring to the main story and your own side story, if you have one.

Back
Top Bottom