DeviantArt is different....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oops, sorry! Forgot to translate!:eusa_doh:
(But I am sure it was understandable. After all, English is merely a little bit modified Saxonian dialect, right!?):roto2nuse::angel2:
Pretty much the same, really: Weorðleas þræl! Ga þu innan þæm Gulag-winclan ond ræde ‘Græȝes Fiftiȝ Sceadwas’ in an ride! :D

Last edited:
Oops, sorry! Forgot to translate!:eusa_doh:
(But I am sure it was understandable. After all, English is merely a little bit modified Saxonian dialect, right!?):roto2nuse::angel2:
I once read of a member of l'Académie française who dismissed described modern English as "a dialect of French." :rolleyes:

I once read of a member of l'Académie française who dismissed described modern English as "a dialect of French." :rolleyes:
The impact of French certainly did make a big difference to the English language - grammar and vocabulary. Not only, nor even mainly, the dialect of the Normans (actually a mixed bunch anyway), it was the influence of the French used at court and by the upper classes during the Plantagenet era that really shaped the language. But no, it wasn't ever a 'dialect' of French.

The impact of French certainly did make a big difference to the English language - grammar and vocabulary. Not only, nor even mainly, the dialect of the Normans (actually a mixed bunch anyway), it was the influence of the French used at court and by the upper classes during the Plantagenet era that really shaped the language. But no, it wasn't ever a 'dialect' of French.
So I reasoned. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know one or two good artists who've managed (at least up to press) to keep away from the DevArt assassination squad, and who find it suits them as a gallery for their for-sale work. @Bartnel is one, who also shows samples on our 'Links to Paysites' forum, and very fine they are (I'm of course wholly disinterested ;) )

Someone who has been a member for 12 years started publishing yesterday, @tehzeh is the handle

Amazingly, tehzeh published, in the space of a day, both a crux scene
the_church_entrance_by_tehzeh_df5wi39.jpg

...and a naked girl riding bareback.
morning_ride_by_tehzeh_df5woj7.jpg

I already :bdsm-heart:this artist.

tehzeh is watching a couple of members of this forum, so, he might be on the doorstep of this site, if not already in it

Last edited:

Attachments

• 244F21AE-3A04-4B67-B28D-F1DAAC423802.jpeg
    244F21AE-3A04-4B67-B28D-F1DAAC423802.jpeg
    393 KB · Views: 239
  • 5614DAFE-F333-41C9-8E40-743CAF95CF20.jpeg
    5614DAFE-F333-41C9-8E40-743CAF95CF20.jpeg
    527.3 KB · Views: 256
Well that’s hilarious, I just got a message on DA from the “team”,

“hey TomsCountry (my Alt name there since they threw me out!), we think you’d be the perfect person to welcome new member **** , why not send them a note or comment on one of their deviations?”

Wow.. they kicked me out after six years of me loyally supporting them, and now expect me to give them good PR and do their jobs for them, what a bunch of assholes. :facepalm:

Well that’s hilarious, I just got a message on DA from the “team”,

“hey TomsCountry (my Alt name there since they threw me out!), we think you’d be the perfect person to welcome new member **** , why not send them a note or comment on one of their deviations?”

Wow.. they kicked me out after six years of me loyally supporting them, and now expect me to give them good PR and do their jobs for them, what a bunch of assholes. :facepalm:
They've given me that message twice, and I agree with your sentiment. They never helped me with my art or supported me, and they took down my art for bullshit reasons, why should I take part in their PR stunts?

Back
Top Bottom