E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
I then removed Bendy's noose. Normally I would straighten her body out for display, so her gallery could pay their last respects to the victim for providing the ultimate sacrifice! Bendy put on quite the show and made the ultimate sacrifice for their enjoyment and pleasure. I decided however to leave her body as she collapsed, when I laid her dead body to the floor. She looks like she was dancing, and her cheeks and her face showed the torment she took in her final moments. She was amazing, and memories of her sacrifice will be remembered forever!

IMG_2857 (2).JPG IMG_2858.JPG IMG_2859 (2).JPG IMG_2860 (5).JPG IMG_2861 (3).JPG

I then removed Bendy's noose. Normally I would straighten her body out for display, so her gallery could pay their last respects to the victim for providing the ultimate sacrifice! Bendy put on quite the show and made the ultimate sacrifice for their enjoyment and pleasure. I decided however to leave her body as she collapsed, when I laid her dead body to the floor. She looks like she was dancing, and her cheeks and her face showed the torment she took in her final moments. She was amazing, and memories of her sacrifice will be remembered forever!

View attachment 1497098 View attachment 1497099 View attachment 1497101 View attachment 1497102 View attachment 1497103
This has been an amazing series with one of the most gorgeous girls you've photographed for some time. Thank you!

I still can't get over those delicious nipples - Mmmmm, yummy! :p

I have returned from my vacation. I could not wait to get back to posting more of my pictures from my beach shoot with Merrique. She moved to a rocky ledge, and waved a shawl in the wind. She appeared as a beautiful Siren, tempting sailors to bring their ships to shore to crash on the rocks. Tempting them to their deaths.

IMG_3374 (3).JPG IMG_3375 (4).JPG IMG_3379 (3).JPG IMG_3381.JPG IMG_3385 (3).JPG

Back
Top Bottom