E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Dark Princess. Sorry to hear you are not being notified. :frown: Quite awhile back my listing were classified under "paysites, etc." I really don't no why. I enjoy posting my photos here, as I often tell a story with them. I never ask for payment here. The only site I do get payments from is Bentbox, but I can't remember ever linking that site here. I noticed most of the members here that I have never communicated with, watched, or have watched me, seem to stumble across my posts by accident or by responding to a comment by members such as youself that comment on my photos. When that classification changed, new followers of my workseem to be coming in at a much slower pace. I have often wondered if I can get that classification changed, as I think new visitors think they my have to join a pay site to see my work.

By the way, your comment of loving Bendy's puffy nipples was perfect timing. I had planned to mention loving her puffy nipples myself tonight and another wonderful asset of her's.

Thanks for you comments, and your following my work. It is truly appreciated.:bdsm-heart:;)flower1
I'm not exactly sure how the notification system works on this site, to be honest. I could understand it not notifying my on threads that i rarely interact with, or those I haven't posted to for a few weeks, but I'm following you, and I have this thread on watch, so you would think that would trigger notifications every time you post something but I don't know. It's all a bit of a mystery :(

This is not the first time that I've had to go back through a thread that I watch all the time to read posts that I wasn't notified about :(

I'm not exactly sure how the notification system works on this site, to be honest. I could understand it not notifying my on threads that i rarely interact with, or those I haven't posted to for a few weeks, but I'm following you, and I have this thread on watch, so you would think that would trigger notifications every time you post something but I don't know. It's all a bit of a mystery :(

This is not the first time that I've had to go back through a thread that I watch all the time to read posts that I wasn't notified about :(
Our site host is XenForo. It works well for us for the most part, although there are a few crazy quirks that pop up from time to time, one of which is that the notification system doesn’t always deliver as expected. Just something we live with.

If there are concerns about the site forum in which your work appears, or any other matter, @E-DigitalFantasy , you are always welcome to initiate a PM discussion about the matter with our friendly staff members.:)

Our site host is XenForo. It works well for us for the most part, although there are a few crazy quirks that pop up from time to time, one of which is that the notification system doesn’t always deliver as expected. Just something we live with.

If there are concerns about the site forum in which your work appears, or any other matter, @E-DigitalFantasy . You are always welcome to initiate a PM discussion about the matter with our friendly staff members.:)
The notification system must have its own stash of Riesling :)

If there are concerns about the site forum in which your work appears, or any other matter, @E-DigitalFantasy , you are always welcome to initiate a PM discussion about the matter with our friendly staff members.:)
Thanks for the advice Barb. I'll do that.

I ask Bendy if she is ready to go outside and be placed in bondage for the next set. I bind her to a pillory in the hot sun. After the sun beats down on her pale skin for a few minutes, I begin to show her pictures from a display case on the pillory of other damsels in distress that had been hanged. She struggles a bit in her wrist retraints. A gallery of onlookers begins to gather to watch her struggle. She cannot escape the look from their ravenous eyes. She reacts in fear as she locks eyes with them!

IMG_3114 (4).JPG IMG_2719.jpg IMG_2733 (2).JPG IMG_2742 (2).JPG IMG_2753 (2).JPG

I then handcuff Bendy's wrists behind her back to prevent her struggling. I attached a studded leather collar around her neck, and attached a leash to the ring on the collar. Her gallery has left ahead of us. Bendy and I begin our journey to a new destination. She has a feeling she will see her ravenous gallery again.

IMG_2776 (2).JPG IMG_2778.JPG IMG_2779 (2).JPG IMG_2783 (4).JPG IMG_2784.JPG

Bendy was seated in front of her gallery and placed on trial for sexual indescretions. She declared innocent, but knew from her gallery's rabid looks that she was doomed. She was found guilty, and sentenced to be bound naked in public, spread eagled and helpless. She would be tormented, and go through pain and pleasure in her trials. She would then be hanged by the neck naked for her galleries pleasure and entertainment until dead. She was in terror.

IMG_2802.JPG IMG_2806 (2).JPG IMG_2808 (3).JPG IMG_2824 (2).JPG IMG_2827 (5).jpg

I pumped the handle on the wench to straighten her body tight. I then gagged her with a dental retractor to make her complaints unintelligible! I then treated her wonderful breasts, puffy nipples, and abdomen to the sharp spikes of a Wartenberg barrel pinwheel. 6 times the spikes as normal. She squirmed with pain and pleasure, her eyes not leaving the spikes of the pinwheels. As I held her with one hand I could feel her body tremble and muscles twitch as the spokes ran across her sensitive flesh!

IMG_2828 (2).jpg IMG_2829 (2).jpg IMG_2830 (3).jpg IMG_2832.jpg IMG_2833.jpg

I announced that it was hanging time. Bendy looked at her gallery with terror in her eyes, and begged for salvation. None tonight dear Bendy. At first she said she would be strong, and desired not to be handcuffed. After a few moments, I could tell that her body would twitch violently once she could no longer breathe. I cinched off the rope, and while she hung from her noose I handcuffed her wrists behind her. This would hopefully extend her dance of death to the pleasure of her gallery!

IMG_2834.JPG IMG_2836.JPG IMG_2837 (3).JPG IMG_2838.jpg IMG_2839.JPG

I then handcuff Bendy's wrists behind her back to prevent her struggling. I attached a studded leather collar around her neck, and attached a leash to the ring on the collar. Her gallery has left ahead of us. Bendy and I begin our journey to a new destination. She has a feeling she will see her ravenous gallery again.

View attachment 1494147 View attachment 1494148 View attachment 1494149 View attachment 1494150 View attachment 1494151
You can keep posting pics of beautiful Bendy....she is incredibly sexy. :)

Bendy knows that her hang time will know be increased. I place a hand on her hip to reduce the swinging of her body and her muscles begin to spasm. She looks at her gallery knowing that she has innocently been sacrificed for their pleasure and enjoyment. She clocks eyes with them as she gasps here final breath and a death stare locks on her beautiful face. I smile excitedly knowing that her gallery is appreciative of the way I handled her execution. She will hang for the customary one hour so her gallery can show their appreciation, and touch and fondle her as she hangs on display! I then lower her dead body to the floor, and thank her for her sacrifice.

IMG_2840 (3).jpg IMG_2841 (3).jpg IMG_2843 (3).jpg IMG_2844 (2).JPG IMG_2845 (3).JPG

Bendy's body still appeared tense, as her muscles were contracted with her final gasp! Her face was still blotched a reddish hue as the rope had rubbed across her cheeks during her bodies final muscular spasms. She looked amazing!!! Even I was panting with excitement along with her gallery!

IMG_2847 (2).JPG IMG_2849.jpg IMG_2851 (3).jpg IMG_2854 (3).JPG IMG_2856 (3).jpg

Back
Top Bottom