E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
I comment to Kali that she looks hot as she starts to drool through her gag. She is feeling a multitude of erotic sensations. I left her hands with just enough mobility to touch herself. She rubs herself in a sensitive sweet spot with the fingers of one hand while she twists her nipple piercing with the fingers on her other hand. She certainly has a hedonistic nature, and gives us both pleasure!

IMG_9122 (2).JPG IMG_9127 (3).JPG Img_9172.jpg IMG_9179.JPG IMG_9185 (3).JPG

Kali's body trembled as she felt a strong orgasm approach. She was drooling uncontrolably now. Her drool streamed down her tightly bound left breast, and onto her stomach. She was panting and gasping. Multiple orgasms set her muscles to spasm, and she howled in ecstasy! I then released her from the rope. The marks left from her breast bondage were thrilling.

IMG_9191.JPG IMG_9194.JPG IMG_9198.JPG IMG_9199 (4).JPG IMG_9202.JPG

After our bondage fun, Kali gave me her devious look again. I could tell she had something on her mind. She asked if I had any toys that she could use to get herself off while I photographed her. I reached into my bag of props and pulled out a glass dildo. She wet it with her saliva and rubbed herself in preparation! Ecstasy ahead!

IMG_9205 (4).JPG IMG_9209.JPG IMG_9210 (4).JPG IMG_9229.JPG IMG_9237 (4).JPG

Kali is all smiles! I bring her another of my toys for her to play with. A large vibrating hot pink colored dildo. She gets wetter and wetter. She then introduces me to one of her own homemade toys. She removed the bristles from the head of an electric toothbrush and wrapped black electrical tape around the battery case to keep the batteries from falling out. She applied the vibrating tip to her clit while she penetrated herself deeply with the vibrator. I understood why she needed the black tape after seeing the pressure she used while working gasm. I congratulated her on her creativity and asked her if I could call her "Oral-B Girl." She laughed and said "Sure thing, Home Depot Boy", remembering my nichname after I created my homemade wooden spreader bars.

IMG_9335 (2).JPG IMG_9363 (4).JPG IMG_9371 (3).JPG IMG_9386 (4).JPG IMG_9398.JPG

Back
Top Bottom