E-DigitalFantasy's Photos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my god, you killed St Merrique!

More seriously, I see that St Merrique refused to play with you in sandals.
I was sure she was a woman of taste.
:D ;)

I am then canceling my own order with Zalando! (I had just found a pair of sandals on sale with two good pairs of thick socks offered).

My next set is from my first shoot with the beautiful Goddess Kali Kane! Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she was a very popular model comfortable as both a submissive and a dominate. She also was know for her being placed in torturous rope bondage and suspended. She started out shoot wearing a beautiful satin White corset with garter belts, panty, and nylons. Her tanned voluptuos body looked wonderful in her outfit. She said she did prefer being nude, and it wasn't long before shebegan stripping out of her sexy outfit. She leaned over me. Her nipples were pierced with rings adorned by a pink colored pearl. She pulled on them and asked me how I liked them, giving me an amazing view from below. I said they're Greaaat!

IMG_8255.jpg IMG_8331.jpg IMG_8351 (3).jpg IMG_8401.jpg IMG_8413 (2).jpg

After I took a few more shots of Kali outdoors, I asked her if she would like to move into my makeshift garage dungeon for some exciting bondage. I didn't need her to respond verbally, as her devious smile told me all I needed to know. This shoot was certainly going to be one to remember!

IMG_8843 (2).jpg IMG_8858 (4).jpg IMG_8867 (3).jpg IMG_8876.jpg IMG_8878.jpg

Once we moved into my garage, I attached leather restraints to Kali's wrists and ankles. I then attached them to the ends of two wooden spreader bars that I nade a few years earlier. made. I then tightened a wench attached to the spreader bar her wrists were attached to and pumped the handle to stretch her body out.

A model friend of mine nicknamed me " Home Depot Boy" after I used them on her once, Ha Ha! Every time see greeted me when we shot together she said, How are you doing "Home Depot Boy? We always laughed, and sure had a lot of fun every time I broke them out!

IMG_8882.jpg IMG_8894 (2).jpg IMG_8906.jpg IMG_8914 (2).jpg IMG_8916.jpg

Kali began to get a bit weary after the full weight of her body hung from her wrists and arms for several minutes. I then released her and tied her with hot pink rope to a chair. I made sure to secure her wrists and ankles, so she could not escape. I also made sure to place her wonderful firm breasts in strict rope bondage. She looked amazing, and helpless!

IMG_8950.jpg IMG_8968 (2).jpg IMG_8979 (3).jpg IMG_8987.jpg IMG_9005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom