Excerpt from Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Montycrusto?​

Hmm, not sure this is the appropriate thread.
I was trying to send Monty a PM but noticed that his avatar is labeled as "guest" and isn't clickable.
May I ask what happened?

Too bad, Montycrusto left! He was a real entertainer on this forums. We will miss the God-emperor and his limericks. :(
This is very sad news.

Montycrusto can also be found on the Japanese site pixiv.net

Certainly, there were issues between him and the site moderators. There are two sides to every story and I don't doubt it could have been handled better by everyone involved, if not to keep him here, then at least to have made his departure smoother. I wouldn't hold out much hope for his return here, though.

I will add that the moderators are making a serious mistake not addressing this in an open and transparent fashion. Go ask anyone who does PR and they will tell you that.

Last edited:
Certainly, there were issues between him and the site moderators.

Were there? There were no sanctions, criticisms, bans or any such actions, no mods had any issues with him that I am aware of.

I don't doubt it could have been handled better by everyone involved, if not to keep him here, then at least to have made his departure smoother.

His departure was his decision, and the way he left was entirely his decision. There was no warning from him, and requests to reconsider were ignored.

Okay, Monty refuses to say anything on the matter, but it's clear he had a reason. I'll ask this in public. What the fuck happened between y'all and him?
Sadly it's probably going to be another one of those unsolved mysteries...joining the likes of Elvis,Marilyn Monroe,JFK,Nessie,UFO's etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom