Excerpt from Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so all the moderators have evidently formed a cabal of secrecy concerning Melissa.

How 'bout this, mods: If you won't reveal the details of Melissa's leaving, at least tell us WHY you won't reveal it. To do otherwise is, frankly, insulting to the intelligence and devotion of the members of the Forum. And you might regain our rapidly disappearing trust if you would at least give us that much info.

This is all I will have to say on this matter.

Your rep--

Tribunus Plebis poem21045 (That's "tribune of the people," BTW.)

Personally I don't feel the need to know all the gory details of what happened. Whatever issue there was has apparently been resolved as best it could be, and the forum is getting back to it's usual fun place to hang out. Maybe I'm different than most folks here, but I don't feel insulted or disrespected and deceived by the mods not revealing everything. In this case it's likely none of my business anyway. Don't forget there were other members involved and perhaps giving out the full story would be unfair to them. I think it's time to put it to rest, and move on.

Personally I don't feel the need to know all the gory details of what happened. Whatever issue there was has apparently been resolved as best it could be, and the forum is getting back to it's usual fun place to hang out. Maybe I'm different than most folks here, but I don't feel insulted or disrespected and deceived by the mods not revealing everything. In this case it's likely none of my business anyway. Don't forget there were other members involved and perhaps giving out the full story would be unfair to them. I think it's time to put it to rest, and move on.
I agree, but why then call the details 'gory'? As far as I can tell, nothing bad happened and it saddens me to have read several messages in here about mistrust and paranoia towards the moderators. The mods are essential to keep a place like this going and they are doing a wonderful job every day. Let's grant them the trust they deserve and indeed, let's just stop talking about this and move on.

:rolleyes: when I leave, in style..whores, booze, and smut!:godsdrink0nw:

but seriously, Melissa left, it's a bit of a shock for me! considering that she helped us to return to this forum once...and she was always the more reasonable of the moderators...wow..it must have been something..when she and monthy left...so on purpose why??

Recently, an idiot tried to spam me, saying that I would make a comic for him, and when I politely refused him, saying that I had lost the content and got lost, a wave of insults started, and then threats, and finally I banned him... it happened to us. on discord

I agree, but why then call the details 'gory'? As far as I can tell, nothing bad happened and it saddens me to have read several messages in here about mistrust and paranoia towards the moderators. The mods are essential to keep a place like this going and they are doing a wonderful job every day. Let's grant them the trust they deserve and indeed, let's just stop talking about this and move on.
My view towards moderators is this... it's not a job that I wish to do. I have been one many moons ago and when there is a problem it can and does get ugly. You resolve it the best you can and move on. I know some people want the details but it's best to handle problems with discretion and respect for privacy...especially in a forum like this.
Eventually I will probably tire of the forum and move on. I wouldn't want people speculating on why... it's really not anyone's business but my own.

Yes, a poor choice of words on my part..... sorry. And I totally agree with you about the mods, and I also have a great deal of respect and gratitude for the hard work they do to keep this forum the fun place that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom