Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, very!
I would love to see an outtake or just read a description of how they raised that cross. It’s the tallest I’ve ever seen in any crux video.

Also, how the hell did they get her down??
PD let 1201 enjoy the scenery from up there as well

Attachments

• sanction1.jpg
    sanction1.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 153
  • sanction2.jpg
    sanction2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 152
  • sanction3.jpg
    sanction3.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 166
  • sanction4.jpg
    sanction4.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 178
  • sanction5.jpg
    sanction5.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 211
Yes, very!
I would love to see an outtake or just read a description of how they raised that cross. It’s the tallest I’ve ever seen in any crux video.

Also, how the hell did they get her down??

I'm guessing that he had some sort of hydraulic basket lift, and I agree that the height is impressive! I wonder how the model felt being up so high, and so helpless.

I'm guessing that he had some sort of hydraulic basket lift, and I agree that the height is impressive! I wonder how the model felt being up so high, and so helpless.
Looking at it you could accomplish getting the model tied up there with just two ladders, a tall extension in back for the cameraman/executioner and H frame up front for the model. But that's just me.

In addition to the technical problem of "how" they hoisted the girl onto the cross, some considerations of considerable importance emerge: first of all, the transfer to the site of the crucifixion. The girl carries a considerable weight on her shoulders with her arms wide open and her wrists already tied. Second observation: the condemned woman is naked, as befits a crucifix, and the scene takes place at night, therefore with an unpleasant temperature. Another point: the condemned woman walks barefoot on a path with stones and other things which will surely hurt her feet and will not be pleasant... The girl has an imprisoned tongue so her mouth will be dry and breathing will not be easy, a small detail but important for the discouragement of the condemned woman. When she is on the cross there are some very significant elements: her arms are in great tension (you can see it from the very tense armpit), her wrists are tied at the ends and her fingers are looking for a grip to keep her body upright and not damage her breathing . Her eyes demonstrate the amazement of someone who knows that the suffering will not be light with each passing minute. Last detail: the ankles are not tied to the wood but the wood that supports the feet is very small and only one foot can fit there. The effort of just one leg at a time to keep the body up will be terribly painful, if you also add that the sweat makes the feet slip on the wood. The next few hours at the girl's will not be pleasant. A small oversight: the scene would be exceptional if the girl was also shaved before the crucifixion. Pain and humiliation!

Back
Top Bottom