From a Swedish painslut with many fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sure, there are many new sketches coming up {...}

Wouldn't a stimulation current generator that could be controlled from a distance be a great thing?
When Tina draws, a camera shows the scrawled paper.
The operator can create benevolent tingles in intimate regions when Tina is working properly. With lazy, unmotivated, sloppy work, the current on Tina is intensified in the direction of pain.
Of course, the operator likes to see how his victim squirms in the chair, working with a pencil is then hardly possible.

Choosing between pleasure and pain would be the learning process.

Since I don't want to damage the merchandise I would motivate you by putting you in chains and locking you in a closet. When a customer comes in you will immediately suck their cock. If you get lazy and don't suck cock well enough you will be doused with ice cold water and locked back in the closet.View attachment 1339599
A variation of the glory hole them... Yeah, why not?

Wouldn't a stimulation current generator that could be controlled from a distance be a great thing?
When Tina draws, a camera shows the scrawled paper.
The operator can create benevolent tingles in intimate regions when Tina is working properly. With lazy, unmotivated, sloppy work, the current on Tina is intensified in the direction of pain.
Of course, the operator likes to see how his victim squirms in the chair, working with a pencil is then hardly possible.

Choosing between pleasure and pain would be the learning process.
A really creative idea... :)

I think this one has been posted elsewhere on cruxforums but in case you haven't seen it here it is again. I was caught by the morality police as I was working as a prostitute in the Kingdom of Sado-Arabia. My sentence was prison, public whipping each week until I had received 50.000 lashes and branding after that. If I survived all this my ordeal was by no means put to an end. No, the most grim tortures awaited me as I would be sold to a very welthy sadist who would devote all hgis time to make me suffer. As I was handed over to him all records of me were destroyed so I could no longer be traced... ;)

Attachments

• tina whipped in public.jpg
    tina whipped in public.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 251
I think this one has been posted elsewhere on cruxforums but in case you haven't seen it here it is again. I was caught by the morality police as I was working as a prostitute in the Kingdom of Sado-Arabia. My sentence was prison, public whipping each week until I had received 50.000 lashes and branding after that. If I survived all this my ordeal was by no means put to an end. No, the most grim tortures awaited me as I would be sold to a very welthy sadist who would devote all hgis time to make me suffer. As I was handed over to him all records of me were destroyed so I could no longer be traced... ;)
I suppose you wanted the whole thing. If I was in your place I would beg to be treated like that. I think I am more masochist than you

Double hot fantasy if your a hot Swedish blonde irl

Nice picture... It reminds my public whippings I endure at midnight at our summer house. They last till I am covered with blood all over my body. Then I am fucked by all the spectators, men women and drink their piss. Sometimes they drive parallel lines with a knife at my sides of my body. From the lines tickles blood downward to me knee. The scars are very erotic and make me cum. They dissapear after 3-4 months

The destiny of every masochist is to suffer to be whipped , Tina, and I crave for all these

How many lashes every week? Why not every day? I would beg for that

500 lashes each week after the Friday prayer.
That's the usual I take too. During that whipping I have multiple orgasms and my body I full of marks, scars and blood. So totally you stayed 2 years... Being whipped, raped daily etc and all that for free. At least you been trained as a good masochist whore... Unique training

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom