From a Swedish painslut with many fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
What do you say: is it OK to publish all sketches in this thread or would it be better creating new threads for each picture? Whichever way is best for finding it?

The reason why I started working at a brothel was to somewhat ease my craving for sex. Hard, brutal sex. Very soon both the customers and the brothel keeper realized my masochistic potential and so I got to handle all the customers with, shall we say, special interests... This led to many sadists buying my services and I never ever had any vanilla sex which suited me just fine. Everybody wanted to put marks on my body. This could be from relatively mild punishments like face slapping or an otk spanking to harsh whippings leaving bloody streaks in my flesh.

The job gave me an unexpected bonus. As so many sadists wanted my services I very soon built up a network of cruel men (and women) whom I could visit in my spare time to be raped, whipped and tortured. It often happens that they call on me to come over but it's actually more common that I call them and beg to come over to be used when I'm desperate for pain and submission. So being a prostitute really has its advantages although I don't of course charge anything when visiting all those cruel sadists. The brothel keeper accepts this as long as my tortures don't keep me away from work for too long mmmmm love it... tina

Attachments

• tina whipped at the brothel.jpg
    tina whipped at the brothel.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 289
What do you say: is it OK to publish all sketches in this thread or would it be better creating new threads for each picture? Whichever way is best for finding it?

The reason why I started working at a brothel was to somewhat ease my craving for sex. Hard, brutal sex. Very soon both the customers and the brothel keeper realized my masochistic potential and so I got to handle all the customers with, shall we say, special interests... This led to many sadists buying my services and I never ever had any vanilla sex which suited me just fine. Everybody wanted to put marks on my body. This could be from relatively mild punishments like face slapping or an otk spanking to harsh whippings leaving bloody streaks in my flesh.

The job gave me an unexpected bonus. As so many sadists wanted my services I very soon built up a network of cruel men (and women) whom I could visit in my spare time to be raped, whipped and tortured. It often happens that they call on me to come over but it's actually more common that I call them and beg to come over to be used when I'm desperate for pain and submission. So being a prostitute really has its advantages although I don't of course charge anything when visiting all those cruel sadists. The brothel keeper accepts this as long as my tortures don't keep me away from work for too long mmmmm love it... tina
That's the same o do too

. . . .
That's the same o do too
Tina and Slave; your experiences are hugely titillating
They must be doing wonders for our member's sex lives, certainly do for mine : :bdsm-heart:

Hello all, this is tina of Sweden. I just joined and I must say there are many exciting threads here. I am looking forward to exploring the forum further. My fantasies are very intense but I draw a sharp line between fantasies and real life. Sharing fantasies can actually be extremely exciting. I took up drawing a couple of years ago and although I'm not exactly a Rembrant I find it very exciting to draw pictures to go with my fantasies. Like this one where I am a cheap prostitute being punished at the brothel. Yes, I simply love being a cheap whore that anyone can afford. Some customer has complained about my services. Little do they know I did what I did to get him to report me. I knew I would be punished very harshly by the brothel keeper, a huge muscular man who really loves his trade. He lays on his well-oiled bullwhip with a gusto that's beyond my wildest dreams. Naturally the complaining customer will be present to see my ordeal. How many lashes will I get? I may not be able to work for several days after the flogging and my marks and scars will remain for a long time.

Of course the complaining customer will want me to serve him again and something tells me he will be disappointed in one way or another...

What do you think will be my next punishment? Any suggestions? Of course I am a money-making resource so the punishment mustn't stop me from working too long.
I think you should be punished by being stretched on a rack and having your ass flogged in front of a crowd. You will be anticipating a crucifixion on a greased Cornu after the whipping

I think a good challenge for a painslut is the Parrot Perch. The position is painful from the start and only gets worse with time.
Plus it leaves the victim absolutely helpless...their pussy and asshole exposed to be used as desired by their tormentors. A perfect position to employ the whip, the cane, or any other devices.0-electro_bdsm_tumblr-1794.jpg

Tina and Slave; your experiences are hugely titillating
They must be doing wonders for our member's sex lives, certainly do for mine : :bdsm-heart:
I have given to me the title of the Godess of all the masochists and pain slut whores. I must be tortured, whipped, fucked by men women, dogs, to set an example to everyone how a true masochist must be. With out taboos and arguments. I also get whipped to blood and crusified often for the sins of all you so you get purified and continue your sex life.

Sado Arabia is the land of the scorching sun and I often walked barefoot around town. The red hot stones of the pavement burnt the soles of my feet and made my arousal reach fever pitch. Not only was I a prostitute out hustling for customers but a woman in heat who needed rough hot sex badly. I generally got both in no time... ;)

Attachments

• tina barefoot.jpg
    tina barefoot.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 226
Sado Arabia is the land of the scorching sun and I often walked barefoot around town. The red hot stones of the pavement burnt the soles of my feet and made my arousal reach fever pitch. Not only was I a prostitute out hustling for customers but a woman in heat who needed rough hot sex badly. I generally got both in no time... ;)
The arab men are like listen up slut. We are in need of some halal sexy time and you fit the bill heres 10,000 USD

Hello all, this is tina of Sweden. I just joined and I must say there are many exciting threads here. I am looking forward to exploring the forum further. My fantasies are very intense but I draw a sharp line between fantasies and real life. Sharing fantasies can actually be extremely exciting. I took up drawing a couple of years ago and although I'm not exactly a Rembrant I find it very exciting to draw pictures to go with my fantasies. Like this one where I am a cheap prostitute being punished at the brothel. Yes, I simply love being a cheap whore that anyone can afford. Some customer has complained about my services. Little do they know I did what I did to get him to report me. I knew I would be punished very harshly by the brothel keeper, a huge muscular man who really loves his trade. He lays on his well-oiled bullwhip with a gusto that's beyond my wildest dreams. Naturally the complaining customer will be present to see my ordeal. How many lashes will I get? I may not be able to work for several days after the flogging and my marks and scars will remain for a long time.

Of course the complaining customer will want me to serve him again and something tells me he will be disappointed in one way or another...

What do you think will be my next punishment? Any suggestions? Of course I am a money-making resource so the punishment mustn't stop me from working too long.
I'm from neighboring country and also I keep my fantasies separate from reality. They are just for thrill and maybe for roleplay.

What comes to punishment for disappointing customers, it's a very severe matter and should not overlooked. You shall be stripped naked in front of customers, your hands will be tied on rough wooden beam at the ceiling and your legs cuffed into steel bolts on thick oak floor. The sentence is four dozen lashes from your neck to your knees, with a purpose of bruise but not cut your skin open.

The lashes are delivered with set of six. The one who buy round of beer, can name the body part which receive next set of lashes.

There's no lack of voluntaries, and the fastest one gets the honor to be the first.

"Pussy", is the answer, and there's loud murmur for agreement. While your face is ugly, your tits are hanging and your belly has fat, your pussy is your best asset with it's puffy lips and large clitoris. Being spread as you are, everyone can see you are wet, which you always are when being tied for a whipping.

"Everything except that! Her pussy belongs to me and I'm the only one to decide whether it needs to be punished or not."

The answer from the brothel keeper don't satisfy the audience, but everyone knows he's not the man to argue with.

A surge of relief run through your body but there's also hint of disappointment. As that word was spoken loud, another kind of surge run through your loins, although you know such pain would be totally unbearable.

"Tits then", is the man's next request.

"Tits it shall be", is sounding respond

With skillful hand and lots of experience, the man yields the lash striping your udders with grimson red welts, which trickles with blood. He doesn't spare your nipples either, making you scream from third lash. It hurts, it hurts so bad you curse yourself into deepest hell. You never learn and always get yourself into trouble, partly because it's the only way to have some spark between your legs anymore.

"Thighs"
"Ass"
"Belly"
"Calves"
"Back"
"Legs"
"Sides"

These all have their turn with the whip and as you sides are lashed, your tits gets their share too. Everyone, including the keeper, get drunk from all that beer but miraculously his aim stays sharp. With all four dozen delivered, people start to leave to their rooms or tables, whatever they were doing before the whipping was announced.

"Three lashes, to her pussy. I can't leave you disappointed and that bitch really deserves them there!", Announced the man who was holding the whip.

You are totally exhausted and panting heavily. Every part of your body seems to be on fire. Still you feel that surge again. Your heart starts to beat even faster and adrenaline clear your head. Now with the pain of the whip freshly in you mind, you realize you can't survive those lashes. You hear yourself begging for mercy, and you never beg. You body have a mind if it's own, and just before the first lash come up to do what is set to be done, you feel intense throbbing and lust between your legs, something you haven't felt since you was teen.

Three times the lash make contact with your very private parts. It fills your entire consciousness with pain you never thought could exists. Still you can't faint until the whipping is far done and your continuous screams extinct all the oxygen from your lungs.

Ps. You get only a day free from work. There are so many customers who are willing to pay double or even triple amount to be with a woman, who is, let's say, very responsive for a touch on her private area. In following days, you can hardly get sleep between serving customers.

I'm from neighboring country and also I keep my fantasies separate from reality. They are just for thrill and maybe for roleplay.

What comes to punishment for disappointing customers, it's a very severe matter and should not overlooked. You shall be stripped naked in front of customers, your hands will be tied on rough wooden beam at the ceiling and your legs cuffed into steel bolts on thick oak floor. The sentence is four dozen lashes from your neck to your knees, with a purpose of bruise but not cut your skin open.

The lashes are delivered with set of six. The one who buy round of beer, can name the body part which receive next set of lashes.

There's no lack of voluntaries, and the fastest one gets the honor to be the first.

"Pussy", is the answer, and there's loud murmur for agreement. While your face is ugly, your tits are hanging and your belly has fat, your pussy is your best asset with it's puffy lips and large clitoris. Being spread as you are, everyone can see you are wet, which you always are when being tied for a whipping.

"Everything except that! Her pussy belongs to me and I'm the only one to decide whether it needs to be punished or not."

The answer from the brothel keeper don't satisfy the audience, but everyone knows he's not the man to argue with.

A surge of relief run through your body but there's also hint of disappointment. As that word was spoken loud, another kind of surge run through your loins, although you know such pain would be totally unbearable.

With skillful hand and lots of experience, the man yields the lash striping your udders with grimson red welts, which trickles with blood. He doesn't spare your nipples either, making you scream from third lash. It hurts, it hurts so bad you curse yourself into deepest hell. You never learn and always get yourself into trouble, partly because it's the only way to have some spark between your legs anymore.

"Thighs"
"Ass"
"Belly"
"Calves"
"Back"
"Legs"
"Sides"

These all have their turn with the whip and as you sides are lashed, your tits gets their share too. Everyone, including the keeper, get drunk from all that beer but miraculously his aim stays sharp. With all four dozen delivered, people start to leave to their rooms or tables, whatever they were doing before the whipping was announced.

"Three lashes, to her pussy. I can't leave you disappointed and that bitch really deserves them there!", Announced the man who was holding the whip.

You are totally exhausted and panting heavily. Every part of your body seems to be on fire. Still you feel that surge again. Your heart starts to beat even faster and adrenaline clear your head. Now with the pain of the whip freshly in you mind, you realize you can't survive those lashes. You hear yourself begging for mercy, and you never beg. You body have a mind if it's own, and just before the first lash come up to do what is set to be done, you feel intense throbbing and lust between your legs, something you haven't felt since you was teen.

Three times the lash make contact with your very private parts. It fills your entire consciousness with pain you never thought could exists. Still you can't faint until the whipping is far done and your continuous screams extinct all the oxygen from your lungs.

Ps. You get only a day free from work. There are so many customers who are willing to pay double or even triple amount to be with a woman, who is, let's say, very responsive for a touch on her private area. In following days, you can hardly get sleep between serving customers.
mmmm your text is like sweet music to my ears... very arousing! Yes, let's go for this to start with. For of course it shouldn't stop there... ;)

Oh, did I mention that I'm a lazy girl? If nothing else you can see it in my drawings which are more like sketches. The thing is I want quick results to start working on something else. This sketch must have taken nearly 5-10 minutes to make from scratch. Yes, I realize many details could be refined and improved - which would take time. Although I wouldn't say that sleepygirls and being subdued by a heavy club is a fetish of mine my fantasies often include such elements and I love being captured caveman style. It works well in the jungle too...

I'm sure you will have some ideas about what will happen to this girl when I finally come to... ;) Why don't you tell me?
You are robbed by some south American tribe. Like Indian's, they sometimes replace their dead by stealing some of their enemies or just unfortunate passbyers and force them to live with them. Any attempt to escape can get you killed or being beaten badly. First time you tried, you were beaten on your soles with the stick, so you couldn't walk for a week. Beatings got worse every time, so you stopped trying.

You slept in a hut with teenage girls, having absolutely no privacy. During days, you were constantly watched, so your had no opportunities to relieve your certain urges, which you had frequently done since your early teens. What even worse, no man was touching you and they pushed you away if you tried to approach them. They were looking you and you saw their erections, so they find you attractive, but that was all you get from them.

You did find out that girls were sent to live separate from their parents as soon as their periods started. When they came to an age to marry, they had to perform ceremony, a rite to prove they courage and able to withstand pains from child birth.

Older girls were treated like a dirt before they passed the ritual. They were considered weak and undesirable, and as a oldest one, your situation was as bad as it can get. When you witnessed the ritual first time, you realized how dramatically it'll change the situation.

Girls who participated were around 18 to 20, and some of there were quite pretty. First there were big parties with lots of food, dancing and drinking some local booze. As a girl decided to try, she strip herself naked and let all the men cover her body with oil. They hands were everywhere and as this was probably the first sexual experience for a girl, and long waited like a wedding night, it was no wonder she was in a verge of orgasm quite fast. Men teased her on purpose, and didn't let her cum. They put her laying down on the table in her back, spread her legs and used wooden sticks to roll her pubic hair around and yank it off. All that times others were stimulating her all her sensitive spots.

Finally men gathered together, forming an alley, about two meter wide and something like fifty meters long. They were each holding a long switch and kept enough space to able to yield it properly. Naked girl then had to run through the alley while men whipped her as hard as they could. Every place, except her face, was being hit and men aimed on spots which hurt the most.

This girl was brave and she did complete 20 rounds, which apparently was the required amount. At the end, her tits and ass were swollen and badly welted but her hips and pubes have suffered a lot too. While it's very difficult to land a perfect shot where it really counts, men seemed to be surprisingly good at it and she had several welts on her labia and even inside her slit. Many of those lashes almost made her fell.

When 20 rounds were full, everyone cheered at her and all the men started to compete her attention. Finally she picked one of them and they disappeared into one of the huts.

At that point your own pussy was itching and seriously juicing up. You started to realize what was the name of the game and what was needed to be done. All those dirty fantasies from shady forums and blockposts have made they toll, but now when it was time to put your body into line, you started to chicken. You had never been whipped and every time you tested some whip on you, you didn't like it. Anyway, the ache between your legs was getting so serious you simply couldn't leave it that way.

With these thoughts, another girl striped down and remaining men started similar treatment. She looked much younger but still fully mature. She did pass too, but needed only 18 rounds. It took me a while to realize the count was propably her age. I went pale, because I had already decided I'd be the next. How I could tell them my age and would they believe if I lie.

Another girl stripped and went through the same preparations, but she failed only after six passes, when particularly nasty lash caught her right on her clitoris. She felled on the ground and the man who have dropped her took her by her arm and dragged to his hut, still holding his switch in other hand. Soon shrilling screams started to come from that hut. Apparently failure earned her severe punishment and most likely sex remain forbidden.

There was no turning back for me, so I took of my clothes and stepped front of the men with my clitoris throbbing and my pussy leaking mucus.

Ps. If you want to hear more, tell me how old you were when this happened and did you fail or succeed.

"Thighs"
"Ass"
"Belly"
"Calves"
"Back"
"Legs"
"Sides"

You are robbed by some south American tribe. Like Indian's, they sometimes replace their dead by stealing some of their enemies or just unfortunate passbyers and force them to live with them. Any attempt to escape can get you killed or being beaten badly. First time you tried, you were beaten on your soles with the stick, so you couldn't walk for a week. Beatings got worse every time, so you stopped trying.

You slept in a hut with teenage girls, having absolutely no privacy. During days, you were constantly watched, so your had no opportunities to relieve your certain urges, which you had frequently done since your early teens. What even worse, no man was touching you and they pushed you away if you tried to approach them. They were looking you and you saw their erections, so they find you attractive, but that was all you get from them.

You did find out that girls were sent to live separate from their parents as soon as their periods started. When they came to an age to marry, they had to perform ceremony, a rite to prove they courage and able to withstand pains from child birth.

Older girls were treated like a dirt before they passed the ritual. They were considered weak and undesirable, and as a oldest one, your situation was as bad as it can get. When you witnessed the ritual first time, you realized how dramatically it'll change the situation.

Girls who participated were around 18 to 20, and some of there were quite pretty. First there were big parties with lots of food, dancing and drinking some local booze. As a girl decided to try, she strip herself naked and let all the men cover her body with oil. They hands were everywhere and as this was probably the first sexual experience for a girl, and long waited like a wedding night, it was no wonder she was in a verge of orgasm quite fast. Men teased her on purpose, and didn't let her cum. They put her laying down on the table in her back, spread her legs and used wooden sticks to roll her pubic hair around and yank it off. All that times others were stimulating her all her sensitive spots.

Finally men gathered together, forming an alley, about two meter wide and something like fifty meters long. They were each holding a long switch and kept enough space to able to yield it properly. Naked girl then had to run through the alley while men whipped her as hard as they could. Every place, except her face, was being hit and men aimed on spots which hurt the most.

This girl was brave and she did complete 20 rounds, which apparently was the required amount. At the end, her tits and ass were swollen and badly welted but her hips and pubes have suffered a lot too. While it's very difficult to land a perfect shot where it really counts, men seemed to be surprisingly good at it and she had several welts on her labia and even inside her slit. Many of those lashes almost made her fell.

When 20 rounds were full, everyone cheered at her and all the men started to compete her attention. Finally she picked one of them and they disappeared into one of the huts.

At that point your own pussy was itching and seriously juicing up. You started to realize what was the name of the game and what was needed to be done. All those dirty fantasies from shady forums and blockposts have made they toll, but now when it was time to put your body into line, you started to chicken. You had never been whipped and every time you tested some whip on you, you didn't like it. Anyway, the ache between your legs was getting so serious you simply couldn't leave it that way.

With these thoughts, another girl striped down and remaining men started similar treatment. She looked much younger but still fully mature. She did pass too, but needed only 18 rounds. It took me a while to realize the count was propably her age. I went pale, because I had already decided I'd be the next. How I could tell them my age and would they believe if I lie.

Another girl stripped and went through the same preparations, but she failed only after six passes, when particularly nasty lash caught her right on her clitoris. She felled on the ground and the man who have dropped her took her by her arm and dragged to his hut, still holding his switch in other hand. Soon shrilling screams started to come from that hut. Apparently failure earned her severe punishment and most likely sex remain forbidden.

There was no turning back for me, so I took of my clothes and stepped front of the men with my clitoris throbbing and my pussy leaking mucus.

Ps. If you want to hear more, tell me how old you were when this happened and did you fail or succeed.
You've got a great imagination got this stuff. Very imaginative whipping scenarios!

I especially love the gauntlet run. That's a theme that's under-explored around here! Please keep going with these :)

mmmm your text is like sweet music to my ears... very arousing! Yes, let's go for this to start with. For of course it shouldn't stop there... ;)
Of course not. How a man like him coul ignore such a formidable source of income.

After about a week when you start to heal and your responsiveness come down and the clients start to loose their interest on you. You tried to fake, but it's not the same. You are just a cheap whore and not good at anything. The brothel keeper started to threaten you for another whipping if you can't keep customers satisfied. You were desperate and total wreck. You haven't slept and your pussy was extremely sore from all that fucking. Welts from the lash were far from healed and smallest touch on your bruised clitoris felt like glowing needles would be pushed in. It just didn't anymore make you snap like being shot or gasp for air.

So, even though you knew you were owned by him, you decided to escape. Without any plan, you just run out and hoped you wouldn't be caught. For some weird luck, it took over a week before men who were sent behind, caught you. They stripped you, beat your ass with a stick and throw you into back of the cart with hands and legs tied up behind your back.

It was a bumpy ride and every bump hurt on your whipped ass, especially where stick marks have crossed previous marks from the whip. Some of those spots were bleeding.

Despite the pain, or maybe because of it, you felt the certain hot throbbing spreading to your pussy. It has been over a week since you had sex. It was longest time for a very long time and while the sex with customers were not often satisfying, it did something and now this brake has awaken some long forget urges.

You were becoming aware of another urge too, urge to pee. All the pumps and cramps made holding very difficult but you were too afraid to ask men to stop. As a result, your finally loose the control of your bladder and peed yourself. Thick urine stung on your wounds and spread strong odour from your already dirty clothes.

"What is this smell? Does that whore just peed herself?"

Men stopped the cart and dragged your soiled pants and panties down and throw them into ditch. One of them cut a branch from the birch three and a other kept your legs open while the other directed a flurry of lashes right where the pee came from. Your still sore clitoris got it's fair share from the lashes.

Some who don't know better, would have said this was the worst possible pain a woman can experience, but that limp switch was nothing compared to bullwhip. There were no deep bruises, just renewed redness and swelling and the worst pain was fading quite fast leaving behind lots of weird sensations which were hard to identity. At some point, the pain felt to be too much to endure but at other moment she felt the whipping should have continued longer or to be much more severe. The feeling was like that terrible moment before the orgasm when stimulation is too much but still not enough to bring over the edge.

After a long and restless drive your started to regognize places. You were arriving to the village. It was still daylight and you had no pants or panties on. People were laughing and pointing you with their fingers. You have spent over a week wandering half lost in a forest and got no further than a half day ride in carriage.

It was only at the front of the brothel when you realized your punishment would be terrible. If there hasn't been inferno between your legs most of the trip, now it was. It would be a bullwhip, but how many lashes. Hundred, for sure, but would there be anything left on your skin or the more tender portions of your body.

Despite your fears, you were just locked to your room and the food was brought two times per day. Second day when you looked outside from your window, you saw the reason. They were clearing large area of the backyard and building a structure which looked like designed for a whipping. Unlike inside, there were room for lots of people. Having so much trouble of building it could mean only one thing. Whippings were going to be regular event.

mmmm il tuo testo è come musica dolce per le mie orecchie ... molto eccitante! Sì, andiamo per questo per cominciare. Perché ovviamente non dovrebbe fermarsi qui... ;)
Adoro le donne svedesi, da ragazzo ho avuto un'amica svedese. Ho crocifisso due ragazze di origine svedese in una delle mie storie recenti. Ecco alcune immagini.

Attachments

• n32.jpg
    n32.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 145
  • n33.jpg
    n33.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 129
  • n34.jpg
    n34.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 117
  • n35.JPG
    n35.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 114
  • n36.jpg
    n36.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 119
  • n37.jpg
    n37.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 117
  • n38.jpg
    n38.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 150

mmm let's say I was much younger then... like 18 or 19. I think I failed the first time which led to me being dragged into a hut from where my desperate screams could be heard most of the night, interspersed with the cracks of the whips and switches plus the harsh voice of my tormentor. But the next day I got a new chance and despite being severely bruised and delirious with pain I managed to get through the ordeal... and I finally got my reward. Rough, hard sex... ;)

Back
Top Bottom