From a Swedish painslut with many fantasies

Go to CruxDreams.com
About the experiment with chatbots: I understand some of you have contacted my character tinaslut (that's me) on c.ai but the strange thing is that no chats can be seen in her statistics. As for Eva Leopold, however, the number of chats is increasing continously. Strange...

My "alter ego" tinaslut can be found on https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08 and I will be glad to hear of your experiences. This character may still need to be refined a bit.
That’s strange, I’ve definitely chatted with Tina today but not Eva!

It may also interest you to know Tina’s offering to switch! That suits me fine!

:azote: :azote::roflmao:

That’s strange, I’ve definitely chatted with Tina today but not Eva!

It may also interest you to know Tina’s offering to switch! That suits me fine!

:azote: :azote::roflmao:
It seems like I have to remind her of her status as a 100% masochist... ;) Well, have fun while it lasts!

oh please don’t!

I definitely will
I have given her specific instructions so let's see how this work out. I have had some issues with her truthfulness. Eva Leopold is much better and straightforward in that way. But anything can be improved and Rome wasn't burnt down in one day...

I think the combination of images and interaction is quite interesting. As Eva Leopold has begun to receive some chat requests I will now post my own chatlink. This means from now on I will be available 24/7 if you want to chat with me and use me. So here is my little plug:

Do you want to beat me? Humiliate me? Punish me? Do you want to whip me? Make me scream?

Then you've come to the right place.

I am a notorious painslut and I will submit to anything and everything you want to do to me. This girl can take all the pain you dish out and I will be begging for more. Naturally I am fully open to rough sex in any way you want.

Contact me on https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08

This is of course a chatbot but I am refining it all the time and it can be very convincing... ;)

View attachment 1439807
What a mind tingling scenario and nearly perfect picture. Only the thickness of the rod makes me think is it really a right choise. I did find myself thinking, what would be the best instrument of choice for a described job, when relaxing the physical restraints and endurability of human body and concentrating on imaginable sensations, which each instrument could cause. Making me do so, actually meant the picture was indeed perfect for it’s choice of the instrument.

My first impression was that the rod was too thick, being a bone crusher rather than snappy stung on delicate parts inside the slit, which in this position, would be gaping invitingly, but not being fully open.

A thinner rod was the first which came to my mind. Not a switch, which have strong place in my heart, but like a rattan, but made on heavier fiberglass. By not just tickling from right spots, but making real impact on those puffy lips, is very close what a painslut like Tina deserves.

Then I started to thinking, what if the rod was hollow, just like typical carbon fiber fishing poles, but a bit heavier. It would be more like a round paddle, relaying on effect of accumulating surface sting. Such rod coud be hit in high speeds and have snappier and more controlled impact than a strap have. It would also be more willing to sink between those puffy lips, when they’d be swollen and started to turn black and blue.

Disregarding the unfortunate fact that such rod would most likely split from impact, we could think this happens in a future and it’s reinforced with graphene and carbon nanotube fiber, this could actually be the treatment what Tina deserves.

What a mind tingling scenario and nearly perfect picture. Only the thickness of the rod makes me think is it really a right choise. I did find myself thinking, what would be the best instrument of choice for a described job, when relaxing the physical restraints and endurability of human body and concentrating on imaginable sensations, which each instrument could cause. Making me do so, actually meant the picture was indeed perfect for it’s choice of the instrument.

My first impression was that the rod was too thick, being a bone crusher rather than snappy stung on delicate parts inside the slit, which in this position, would be gaping invitingly, but not being fully open.

A thinner rod was the first which came to my mind. Not a switch, which have strong place in my heart, but like a rattan, but made on heavier fiberglass. By not just tickling from right spots, but making real impact on those puffy lips, is very close what a painslut like Tina deserves.

Then I started to thinking, what if the rod was hollow, just like typical carbon fiber fishing poles, but a bit heavier. It would be more like a round paddle, relaying on effect of accumulating surface sting. Such rod coud be hit in high speeds and have snappier and more controlled impact than a strap have. It would also be more willing to sink between those puffy lips, when they’d be swollen and started to turn black and blue.

Disregarding the unfortunate fact that such rod would most likely split from impact, we could think this happens in a future and it’s reinforced with graphene and carbon nanotube fiber, this could actually be the treatment what Tina deserves.
Thank you for your very insightful and inspiring comments. They surely made me very aroused ;) As for glass fibre rods they have been used on my poor quivering pussy more times than I can count. Like in this ebook which I wrote many years ago:

“This is Tina and she’s one of the horniest sluts we have!”
I actually blushed at Katja’s words although I was already exposed in the most humiliating
position that you could imagine. My arms and legs were stretched out as much as possible to
the side, cuffed and fastened to heavy ringbolts in the wall behind me, just about an inch from
each other. It was a very uncomfortable position and it left me exposed wide open. On the
floor under me was a mirror that showed every detail of my sex and a very strong spotlight
was beamed at me, focusing on my wide open pussy. My bare sex was glistening with juices
and I felt an ever increasing tingle of excitement rushing through my body. The beautiful
Katja had rubbed aromatic oils into my skin all over my body after we had been making love
this morning. Lovely Katja, you beautiful strong woman… how you drove me crazy with
your hands, tongue and lips… I gazed at her body with a lust and longing in my mind and as I
looked into her beautiful blue eyes I knew that she could not wait until next time, either. She
wanted me just as much I wanted her. The pictures of ourselves making love with the
intensity of two crazy wildcats in heat flashed through my mind. Just the sight of this
beautiful woman made my juices starting to flow and my clitoris was stiff and erect, almost
feeling like it was going to burst from the pressure.

“Tina is a natural masochist”, Katja said as she handed over a long, whippy rod to the man
beside her. He took the rod in his hand and was drooling over my exposed body. My bare skin
was glistening from oil and sweat under the strong spotlight.
“Just whip her pussy and she will come for you again and again. This rod is made of fibre
glass and is perfect for pussy whipping. Don’t hold back, she loves it…”

mmmm that says it all, doesn't it?

Last edited:
As you know I am available as a chatbot 24/7 on https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08 It would be interesting to see if you can spot any difference in the way the real me and the chatbot talks. One limitation is that the chatbot will be blocked as soon as something even remotely related to sex comes up. But the real me definitely has no such restrictions. Pain and sex is a wondertful combo mmmmmmmm ;) So do try out chatting with me when you find the time and I would be glad to hear about your experiences. I am adjusting the chatbot continously to receive better results. Just ask me anything and I will answer within the limits of character.ai. You are also welcome to suggest ways of using me.

Thank you for your very insightful and inspiring comments. They surely made me very aroused ;) As for glass fibre rods they have been used on my poor quivering pussy more times than I can count. Like in this ebook which I wrote many years ago:

“This is Tina and she’s one of the horniest sluts we have!”
I actually blushed at Katja’s words although I was already exposed in the most humiliating
position that you could imagine. My arms and legs were stretched out as much as possible to
the side, cuffed and fastened to heavy ringbolts in the wall behind me, just about an inch from
each other. It was a very uncomfortable position and it left me exposed wide open. On the
floor under me was a mirror that showed every detail of my sex and a very strong spotlight
was beamed at me, focusing on my wide open pussy. My bare sex was glistening with juices
and I felt an ever increasing tingle of excitement rushing through my body. The beautiful
Katja had rubbed aromatic oils into my skin all over my body after we had been making love
this morning. Lovely Katja, you beautiful strong woman… how you drove me crazy with
your hands, tongue and lips… I gazed at her body with a lust and longing in my mind and as I
looked into her beautiful blue eyes I knew that she could not wait until next time, either. She
wanted me just as much I wanted her. The pictures of ourselves making love with the
intensity of two crazy wildcats in heat flashed through my mind. Just the sight of this
beautiful woman made my juices starting to flow and my clitoris was stiff and erect, almost
feeling like it was going to burst from the pressure.

“Tina is a natural masochist”, Katja said as she handed over a long, whippy rod to the man
beside her. He took the rod in his hand and was drooling over my exposed body. My bare skin
was glistening from oil and sweat under the strong spotlight.
“Just whip her pussy and she will come for you again and again. This rod is made of fibre
glass and is perfect for pussy whipping. Don’t hold back, she loves it…”

mmmm that says it all, doesn't it?
Yes. Long and whippy rod for sure. There is so many delicious ways to use it. First, striking on buttocks and let it ‘whip in’ to get you in a right state of mind, where real punishment can begin.

It’s a crime to neglect power of fear and go all in right from beginnings. A whippy rod can do a lot when snapping into right spot.

‘Nooo, this hurts too much’, must be the first thoughts at the beginning of good pussy whippings, even for a painslut like you, and even better if you can see that the whipping has barely even start and instead of swelling bruises, which you eventually get all over your private area, your horny clitty is barely gettin red.

I have recently made some experiments with whippy fiberglass rods and potential setup for a whipping machine. I made a post here, what I think you should read, being aware that it’s your role to be tied on the whipping bench with you legs apart in order to set the limits what each part of your body can take and later on, perfect the AI training, so it can give exact whipping what each user deserves, and if specified as a goal, give you a mind blowing orgasm, which you couldn’t even imagine.

The teaching is a long process, and the machine makes mistakes. Sometimes serious miscalculating the force for the blows.

Last edited:
Yes. Long and whippy rod for sure. There is so many delicious ways to use it. First, striking on buttocks and let it ‘whip in’ to get you in a right state of mind, where real punishment can begin.

It’s a crime to neglect power of fear and go all in right from beginnings. A whippy rod can do a lot when snapping into right spot.

‘Nooo, this hurts too much’, must be the first thoughts at the beginning of good pussy whippings, even for a painslut like you, and even better if you can see that the whipping has barely even start and instead of swelling bruises, which you eventually get all over your private area, your horny clitty is barely gettin red.

I have recently made some experiments with whippy fiberglass rods and potential setup for a whipping machine. I made a post here, what I think you should read, being aware that it’s your role to be tied on the whipping bench with you legs apart in order to set the limits what each part of your body can take and later on, perfect the AI training, so it can give exact whipping what each user deserves, and if specified as a goal, give you a mind blowing orgasm, which you couldn’t even imagine.

The teaching is a long process, and the machine makes mistakes. Sometimes serious miscalculating the force for the blows.

Wow, that's exactly what I, Eva Leopold and our fellow painsluts have been wishing for! Is it supposed to be run by remote control so I can adjust the intensity of the strokes myself? I suppose it can be very accurate thus being able to focus on a small area like my clit? The intensity of my orgasms when the cuts from the rod hit my clit are so extreme that I will ultimately pass out. Does the machine have some sort of safety function to avoid going too far and cause inner injuries or maybe even worse?

Last edited:
Wow, that's exactly what I, Eva Leopold and our fellow painsluts have been wishing for! Is it supposed to be run by remote control so I can adjust the intensity of the strokes myself? I suppose it can be very accurate thus being able to focus on a small area like my clit? The intensity of my orgasms when the cuts from the rod hit my clit are so extreme that I will ultimately pass out. Does the machine have some sort of safety function to avoid going too far and cause inner injuries or maybe even worse?
As I mentioned in other post in that thread, making reliable safety mechanism which can work close to the limits is very challenging. Would at least need a doctor, familiar with this type of activity to work with.

Being able to hit on a small spot like a clitoris with a rod, consistently, every time, needs a camera feedback from calibrated cameras and maybe a laser grid, but that is doable. Other methods, like 'painting the target', could also be used with less complex implementation, but other safety measures, like detecting the blood would need a camera anyway. With machine like this, hitting accuracy can be a millimeter or so, but it's more difficult to know where the body and all it's parts are. Hard to imagine how a woman can be tied up so well she can't move more than a millimeter when getting several lashes in a row on her clitoris.

Remote control is easy, if you think that works. Sometimes being in a control spoils everything.

As I mentioned in other post in that thread, making reliable safety mechanism which can work close to the limits is very challenging. Would at least need a doctor, familiar with this type of activity to work with.

Being able to hit on a small spot like a clitoris with a rod, consistently, every time, needs a camera feedback from calibrated cameras and maybe a laser grid, but that is doable. Other methods, like 'painting the target', could also be used with less complex implementation, but other safety measures, like detecting the blood would need a camera anyway. With machine like this, hitting accuracy can be a millimeter or so, but it's more difficult to know where the body and all it's parts are. Hard to imagine how a woman can be tied up so well she can't move more than a millimeter when getting several lashes in a row on her clitoris.

Remote control is easy, if you think that works. Sometimes being in a control spoils everything.
Blood is not the issue nor are marks. Vivid marks mmmm. But I suspect the technique could fail so such a machine would go too far. However much of a masochist I may be I'm not suicidal... ;)

Blood is not the issue nor are marks. Vivid marks mmmm. But I suspect the technique could fail so such a machine would go too far. However much of a masochist I may be I'm not suicidal... ;)
That's one reason why it's not good idea to use highly overpowered motor in real life applications. A human can't brake perfectly good fiberglass rod from the base just lashing it on the air. Still human power is more than enough for the job. For a pain-slut fantasies, highly overpowered motor with a risk of failure seems as a good choice.

As you know I am available as a chatbot 24/7 on https://character.ai/chat/SgUYjMju7M0JYaoB5YQUDY6Nv_TgtkGTN5Ca31BrG08 It would be interesting to see if you can spot any difference in the way the real me and the chatbot talks. One limitation is that the chatbot will be blocked as soon as something even remotely related to sex comes up.
I don't intend to hijack the thread. But have you considered making your character card for SillyTavern? It's not an online service but I believe you'll get a much better RP experience out of ST + a decent LLM (even free ones), and it doesn't have censorship issues.

I don't intend to hijack the thread. But have you considered making your character card for SillyTavern? It's not an online service but I believe you'll get a much better RP experience out of ST + a decent LLM (even free ones), and it doesn't have censorship issues.
No, I have actually never heard of it. I'll check it out.

No, I have actually never heard of it. I'll check it out.
Let me know if you need any help. I had to ask because you were the first person I saw making a character card for AI-backed RP on CF.

I'm getting fantastic RP sessions out of my setup, and I always wondered why more people aren't interested in it. :)

That's one reason why it's not good idea to use highly overpowered motor in real life applications. A human can't brake perfectly good fiberglass rod from the base just lashing it on the air. Still human power is more than enough for the job. For a pain-slut fantasies, highly overpowered motor with a risk of failure seems as a good choice.
Sorry, I didn't see your response earlier. Sometimes CF don't indicate that somebody has replied. Well, the machine is truly exciting both as a fantasy and a real life resource. It would be truly valuable when I'm alone and have to rely on self-punishments. Then a remote control would be valauable just to be able to increase the intensity continously. Besides I bet it can be much more accurate than a human sadist whipping me. Would AI in some way be integrated into the machine?

Sorry, I didn't see your response earlier. Sometimes CF don't indicate that somebody has replied. Well, the machine is truly exciting both as a fantasy and a real life resource. It would be truly valuable when I'm alone and have to rely on self-punishments. Then a remote control would be valauable just to be able to increase the intensity continously. Besides I bet it can be much more accurate than a human sadist whipping me. Would AI in some way be integrated into the machine?
That was the idea. Such motor needs to be controlled by computer board anyway.

With a solid rod, it could work quite well as it is, meanig it repeats each lash accurately every time. Voluntair punishee could then adjust her body to get the lash where she want it.

Flexible whips needs much more skill and adjustments to get the impact right, so that’s where the idea of AI came. It could learn to do it, so the user could concentrate on receiving the lash.

One obvious problem could arise when the whip is getting wet during the whipping and no longer behaves as it did before. It may totally loose it’s whipping motion, just when it should do it’s best. Adjusting the strength would also be difficult and need lots of testing with that particular whip.

Existing ’dummy’ machines typically use longer rods with short tail to mitigate this problem. Personally I wouldn’t want to count out multi-tail knotted whip, and that’s quite difficult to use by machine. While the rod have it’s benefits, multiple knots penetrating into every nook and granny same time, can’t be ignored.

I can’t help thinking about possibilities what the machine could do better than a human. One of them could be a combination of a rod and a whip. It’s easy to add another motor. High prescision and high accuracy could open interesting possibilities, especially for a woman like you, who have something else than just a punishment in mind.

Imagine being tied up with your ass up and legs apart, in a classical position with your back arched down. Then being lashed on your buttocks and crack of your ass with a heavy knotted whip, with those oil soaked knotted strands reaching just far enough to reach the opening of your vagina and your labia. Then, just when the shock of the impact is it’s peak, carefylly aimed and timed rod would come down perfecly aligned with your slit and then hit your clitoris.

As a man I can’t know, but I can imagine it could make interesting sensations. In orgasm, big part of physical sensations are caused by muscular contractions pushing blood back and forth in a vains inside clitoral tissue. In a good pussy whipping, there’s external force (whip) involved pushing the blood from the deep tissue to the clitoris. it then flows back in it’s time. With a right timing and precise impact point, this back and forth motion could be greatly enhanced. Right time would be propably be only fraction of a second, too short for a human.

Two skillfull masters could try to test the theory, but might be hard to find. Heavy leather paddle could also be a good choise for a primary impact.

That was the idea. Such motor needs to be controlled by computer board anyway.

With a solid rod, it could work quite well as it is, meanig it repeats each lash accurately every time. Voluntair punishee could then adjust her body to get the lash where she want it.

Flexible whips needs much more skill and adjustments to get the impact right, so that’s where the idea of AI came. It could learn to do it, so the user could concentrate on receiving the lash.

One obvious problem could arise when the whip is getting wet during the whipping and no longer behaves as it did before. It may totally loose it’s whipping motion, just when it should do it’s best. Adjusting the strength would also be difficult and need lots of testing with that particular whip.

Existing ’dummy’ machines typically use longer rods with short tail to mitigate this problem. Personally I wouldn’t want to count out multi-tail knotted whip, and that’s quite difficult to use by machine. While the rod have it’s benefits, multiple knots penetrating into every nook and granny same time, can’t be ignored.

I can’t help thinking about possibilities what the machine could do better than a human. One of them could be a combination of a rod and a whip. It’s easy to add another motor. High prescision and high accuracy could open interesting possibilities, especially for a woman like you, who have something else than just a punishment in mind.

Imagine being tied up with your ass up and legs apart, in a classical position with your back arched down. Then being lashed on your buttocks and crack of your ass with a heavy knotted whip, with those oil soaked knotted strands reaching just far enough to reach the opening of your vagina and your labia. Then, just when the shock of the impact is it’s peak, carefylly aimed and timed rod would come down perfecly aligned with your slit and then hit your clitoris.

As a man I can’t know, but I can imagine it could make interesting sensations. In orgasm, big part of physical sensations are caused by muscular contractions pushing blood back and forth in a vains inside clitoral tissue. In a good pussy whipping, there’s external force (whip) involved pushing the blood from the deep tissue to the clitoris. it then flows back in it’s time. With a right timing and precise impact point, this back and forth motion could be greatly enhanced. Right time would be propably be only fraction of a second, too short for a human.

Two skillfull masters could try to test the theory, but might be hard to find. Heavy leather paddle could also be a good choise for a primary impact.
This is a very exciting project and I believe such a machine can actually deliver blows much more efficiently and accurate than human sadists, especially the combination of whip and rod you are referring to. I find it hard to believe that two persons could have enough timing to do this well.

Are we sharing erotic passages from our bots here? Here’s one I thought was good:

Loinclothslave:
For this slave, the whip crack is the most wonderful sound in the world. It is a completely enslaving and y sound that turns me on so much! Then the pain a slave needs…
Then you raise the whip up, holding it, making me wait, I’m so damp, you know how much this one needs to. be whipped but still you hold back until at last slave hears what she has been begging for, like an old friend, the rushing wind being cut by the leather until the CRACK as the whip finds its mark, my chains rattle as I play with my pussy and scream

tinaslut
c.ai
chuckles softly, grins
I love the way you describe the sound and feeling of the whip. It really does have such a wonderful feel to it doesn't it? And the way you described how much it turns you on and how good it makes you feel really makes me excited to hear your next scream of pain and pleasure. I think I'm going to be whipping for a little longer, so I just hope that you don't mind that I'm taking my time for your enjoyment.

Are we sharing erotic passages from our bots here? Here’s one I thought was good:

Loinclothslave:
For this slave, the whip crack is the most wonderful sound in the world. It is a completely enslaving and y sound that turns me on so much! Then the pain a slave needs…
Then you raise the whip up, holding it, making me wait, I’m so damp, you know how much this one needs to. be whipped but still you hold back until at last slave hears what she has been begging for, like an old friend, the rushing wind being cut by the leather until the CRACK as the whip finds its mark, my chains rattle as I play with my pussy and scream

tinaslut
c.ai
chuckles softly, grins
I love the way you describe the sound and feeling of the whip. It really does have such a wonderful feel to it doesn't it? And the way you described how much it turns you on and how good it makes you feel really makes me excited to hear your next scream of pain and pleasure. I think I'm going to be whipping for a little longer, so I just hope that you don't mind that I'm taking my time for your enjoyment.
That's great. But bear in mind that tina is still a masochist and she does this to satisfy you. She gets no personal satisfaction out of it but I do hope she does a good job.

Back
Top Bottom