Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, and she`s probably a closet masochist who couldn`t wait to shed her smart business suit and spend eight back breaking hours toiling naked at the oar under the lash of a dominant overseer. Her expression, however, suggests she may be finding it more taxing than she originally thought.

Last edited:
Great galley scene chained topless under the hot sun open top galley what film or book is this from please when the galley is docked the slave wen he's could be taken to a sugar plantion while the galley is restocked under the overseers stinging bullwhips could I join them please am very good at blowjobs I am 19yrs old enjoy

Attachments

• Dee's Dream016wtextsa.jpg
    Dee's Dream016wtextsa.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 309
Great galley scene chained topless under the hot sun open top galley what film or book is this from please when the galley is docked the slave wen he's could be taken to a sugar plantion while the galley is restocked under the overseers stinging bullwhips could I join them please am very good at blowjobs I am 19yrs old enjoy
a film like ben hur?

Sentenced to the slave galley by cpolasky.
The young rebel was finally apprehended by the authorities and sentenced to be chained behind the oar on a slave galley. But before they took her to the harbor the guards decided to have some fun with her. After several gang rapes, she was secured for an ass whipping, each man taking turns caning her buttocks and the soles of her feet. Then the men decided to adorn the girl’s voluptuous and prominent breasts with dangling lead weights attached to her jutting teats. They laughed as they told her that “her nipple jewelry” would sway back and forth with each oar stroke and fly upward when the slave drivers lashed her.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom