59.7 KB · Views: 279
  • Barb on dungeon cleanup duty.jpg
    Barb on dungeon cleanup duty.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 273
  • har003.jpg
    har003.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please post more hi tesolution galleyslave scenes? I will use them for AI modificatons showing my favourite punishment heroines Cona and Taarna.
@Briccone sadly the original source material was extremely low resolution to begin with. Mea Culpa :(

Loving the last two.
Regarding attachment 1519718, an overseer chains the voluptuous slave girl Katja to secure her in place as she begins her new life as a galley slave. Behind Katja you can see the shackled leg and bare foot of another galley slave. This girl will have an unending view of Katja’s rocking and swaying plump ass and undulating udders as they both oar the galley.

Can you please post more hi tesolution galleyslave scenes? I will use them for AI modificatons showing my favourite punishment heroines Cona and Taarna.
We welcome your manipulations of course but please refer to our forum rules regarding size limits. This is to control costs faced by our website - which we quite proudly operate without a pay wall (although donations are welcome- see Help The Forum)

This normally means 400k limit per image, and a maximum of 5 images per site member per thread per day. (Limited exceptions apply, please refer to the rules)

You can generally find higher resolution imagery of things posted here online. And if you’re willing to be sent imagery via email can politely request a poster to arrange that at their own discretion

Back
Top Bottom