Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I imagine she gets totally raped every night....
Her poor little asshole and her cunt are overdilated, sore and burn like hell all the time as she literally gets impaled each night from most of the slave drivers, sailors and soldiers onboard. Her especially maltreated vagina cause her even mor pain than the mercyless whiplashes she permanently receives. And this even though she is such a fat little pig. It probably will get worse for har as she quickly looses weight during her 20 hours shifts.

Attachments

• cona_the_galley_slave__day_5.jpg
    cona_the_galley_slave__day_5.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:
Here the background how this fat little piglet ended up as galleyslave. In the Hyborean Age she was known as Cona the Barbarian, now her slavedrivers just call her pig, sow, skunk or cocksocket......

Attachments

• the_downfall_of_cona_the_barbarian_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhkuqje-pre.jpg
    the_downfall_of_cona_the_barbarian_by_glorreicherhalunke_dhkuqje-pre.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 503
And here Cona suffers her first washing day, getting drewned for almost 5 minutes, the cold saltwater bites into her sore vagina and the bloody whipmarks and she is more dead than alive when she gets hoisted aboard again after her cruel cleaning procedure.

Attachments

• Cona the Galleslave day 10.jpg
    Cona the Galleslave day 10.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 572
I wish I was her stripped whipped fucked branded cargo oar45 1 am only 19yrs old taken In raid on my village 20 young women where stripped chained shackled marched to the galley ship one of several Roman Trade Ships whipping and fucking and sucking condemned slave no mercy enjoy DAVID

Good news - released from the rowing gallery. Bad news - fifty lashes at the mast for lack of effort

And here Cona suffers her first washing day, getting drewned for almost 5 minutes, the cold saltwater bites into her sore vagina and the bloody whipmarks and she is more dead than alive when she gets hoisted aboard again after her cruel cleaning procedure.
@Briccone The fat slut is a  lot chunkier than I remember...!!
Did you use A.I. ?? (or did she get naturally fat ??)
Never mind,never mind...a few years of brutal harsh Slavery and sexual abuse will soon trim the pig,in readiness for her ride upon the Cross !!
"ROW,you stupid FUCKING BITCH...ROW !!"
*Whip cracks,upon her back and curls round her wobbling sagging tits..."Eeeehh !!" Cona grunts,through gritted teeth...Her bitter tears dried up AGES ago !!*

@Briccone The fat slut is a  lot chunkier than I remember...!!
Did you use A.I. ?? (or did she get naturally fat ??)
Never mind,never mind...a few years of brutal harsh Slavery and sexual abuse will soon trim the pig,in readiness for her ride upon the Cross !!
"ROW,you stupid FUCKING BITCH...ROW !!"
*Whip cracks,upon her back and curls round her wobbling sagging tits..."Eeeehh !!" Cona grunts,through gritted teeth...Her bitter tears dried up AGES ago !!*
I actually used AI to turn her into the fattening pig who is now serving its life sentence onboard this hellish galleyship. An being fat is an additional humiliation for Cona, my favorite object of torture. But even as fat as she is now, I find her sexy as hell. The coarse criminal's visage, the strong muscular body and her divine saggy tits. Cona is a goddess for me.....

A new Roman trireme in port. Of course, you need galley slaves to oar it, so the Romans emptied the prisoners to assemble the rowing crew. The naked women are herded down below decks where they will be chained to their benches and labor in the stygian gloom under the lashes of the overseers. In this scene, busty Katja is about to place her bare feet on the steps leading to her new life in hell. Normally women would be proud to possess a set of tits like hers, but as a galley slave those boobs are attractive targets for the sadistic brutish overseers to assault. Her generous dangling breasts will bounce, leap and spring up in the air as her torturers delight in attacking them.

Back
Top Bottom