Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love number 5. Would love to take her place
Sheila

We would love you to take her place :)

Friday selection

#5 and #6, poke poke
#7 carry that cross

deujs3v-919945c1-5b19-4d59-ab3d-8bdfa6b52a30.jpgbeatrice_bdsm_by_cirilover1_deh5ghj-fullview.jpgdesx57y.jpgdddiaw1-d27c6bc6-5b78-4802-af48-96c26030dcd3.jpg20384863_p0.jpg22861576_p0.jpg501383.jpgkingbang 68692055_p0.jpg77748.jpg

Cool video! A wonderful fantasy - a couple satisfies their passion, admiring the torments of a crucified girl!A girl giving a blowjob to her boyfriend probably fantasizes about how she is crucified. The only drawback is that the crucified one stands at the cross and does not hang on the cross. And for the fact that a voluptuous couple took a slave off the cross, all three should be crucified for three or four hours, since all three are already naked and it remains only to flog them and tie them to crosses. The adventure will become several times more romantic and sexier!

hello,
I am relatively new here, so far only little in the German area on the way and may me with translator and a request to you!
Please also note that I am still relatively inexperienced as a user!

I am fascinated since about 4 weeks by the many wonderful pictures with the mostly naked women in all possible torture scenes and can actually not get enough of it.
In particular, the often unearthly beautiful 3D girls with the beautiful slender figures let me wander into more and more perverted fantasies.
Whereby I like to admit that I am mainly interested in the BDSM part of the forum.
As beautiful as the bodies of the victims in the dance on the cross are to look at, it disturbs me that almost exclusively these nailings, which are close to death sentences, are used instead of more "humane" bondage.
What a "waste", where but these creatures much longer and more perverse a fantasy with stretching bench, whip orgies and the many sonst. Devices in torture chambers could let debauched!

Therefore now to my request:
Why can't I find any torture chamber scenes (similar to Quoom) as VIDEO in 3D

dofk721.jpg
but e.g. in the quality like Bartnels/hornets (same person?) crucifixion (see link) but with sound.

Are there any links, gladly also pay sites?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

hello,
I am relatively new here, so far only little in the German area on the way and may me with translator and a request to you!
Please also note that I am still relatively inexperienced as a user!

I am fascinated since about 4 weeks by the many wonderful pictures with the mostly naked women in all possible torture scenes and can actually not get enough of it.
In particular, the often unearthly beautiful 3D girls with the beautiful slender figures let me wander into more and more perverted fantasies.
Whereby I like to admit that I am mainly interested in the BDSM part of the forum.
As beautiful as the bodies of the victims in the dance on the cross are to look at, it disturbs me that almost exclusively these nailings, which are close to death sentences, are used instead of more "humane" bondage.
What a "waste", where but these creatures much longer and more perverse a fantasy with stretching bench, whip orgies and the many sonst. Devices in torture chambers could let debauched!

Therefore now to my request:
Why can't I find any torture chamber scenes (similar to Quoom) as VIDEO in 3D

View attachment 1105047
but e.g. in the quality like Bartnels/hornets (same person?) crucifixion (see link) but with sound.

Are there any links, gladly also pay sites?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Well there’s plenty in this sub forum:

May I suggest Tortured Women, Victims of the Inquisition to start?

There’s also plenty of artists posting original art, check out @montycrusto or @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra - who is emulating Quoom’s style and also includes plenty of Quoom art in his thread;

I’m very similar, came here for the torture and (especially) whippings. I tend to agree killing a slave “quickly” seems like a waste when with careful management it can be tortured in brutal captivity for years! Then crucify them!

Welcome to the forums!

Well there’s plenty in this sub forum:

May I suggest Tortured Women, Victims of the Inquisition to start?

There’s also plenty of artists posting original art, check out @montycrusto or @Aluafaen et Rimmon Ra - who is emulating Quoom’s style and also includes plenty of Quoom art in his thread;

I’m very similar, came here for the torture and (especially) whippings. I tend to agree killing a slave “quickly” seems like a waste when with careful management it can be tortured in brutal captivity for years! Then crucify them!

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you
I will go and look for it right away!

Back
Top Bottom