hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
I ment to say male.
I'm sure there's a good mail-order service, they'll send a man in a white van with a cross, nails and hammer, you just need to show him where you want your cross erected, get undressed and he'll provide the service!

The patibulum is fixed in place and the young man finds himself hanged with all his weight by the wrists. He can hardly breathe and strives to find support with his feet against the stipes.

The soldiers lift him up to sit him on the board that serves as a sedilla. For this, they push his buttocks, one guard places his shoulder below the knee to allow him to straighten up and another grabs his sex and pulls him up to force him to do so.

The soldiers position his legs by spreading his knees so that his genitals are clearly visible and then they nail his feet flat on the sides of the pole. Lucius screams again.

The soldiers rest for a moment. The crowd, which highlighted all the stages of the crucifixion with loud exclamations, is silent and takes advantage of the sufferings of the young thief crucified naked. On his cross, Lucius to breathe must lift himself by pushing on his feet and pulling on his arms, a very painful and tiring action, even if it is necessary. After each breathing cycle, he rests as best he can on the sedilla.

Attachments

• lucius26.jpg
    lucius26.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • lucius27.jpg
    lucius27.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 889
  • lucius28.jpg
    lucius28.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 760
  • lucius29.jpg
    lucius29.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 788
  • lucius30.jpg
    lucius30.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 815
  • lucius31.jpg
    lucius31.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 833
But the work of the soldiers is not yet completely finished. It lacks a device recently adopted by the executioners, a wooden tenon that had to be fixed on the sedilla. Two soldiers force Lucius to lift himself by pushing his buttocks and pulling his sex up to force him to lift himself while a third nails the piece of wood on the sedilla.

He blushed with shame to feel pulled by his private parts, to feel the soldier's hand hugging his balls and rubbing his penis.

Once the soldiers let him go, he understands what awaits him and opens his eyes wide in terror: instead of the flat board against his buttocks he feels a sharp rod growing against his anus and bitterly, realizes that if he wants to sit down, he will have to take it in the ass.

The crowd in front of him laughs and people point to him all excited.

It resists as long as possible but finally exhausted it must sag.

He groans when the tip begins forces his and penetrates his rectum. He feels the rough surface rubbing the tender skin between his buttocks and inside his anus. First of all, it hurts him very much, but then a strange feeling of pleasure begins to spread.

Attachments

• lucius32.jpg
    lucius32.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 745
  • lucius33.jpg
    lucius33.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 738
  • lucius34.jpg
    lucius34.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 747
  • lucius35.jpg
    lucius35.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 808
While to breathe the young man must lift himself and then, exhausted, sit down, the wooden rod that violates him rubs his rectum and his prostate sexually stimulating him: his tail begins to rise and he enters into a complete erection to the delight of the crowd. He realizes it, dead of shame, but he can't stop it.

His back and forth movement with the wooden tenon in his ass leads him to an orgasm with a copious ejection of sperm.

The crowd exults: the best time has come.

Meanwhile, the pain in Lucius' body increases and completely fills it. She no longer limits herself in her arms and feet, but she also pulls her shoulders, chest, back and legs.

To add pain to pain the sun burns his skin and horseflies prick him everywhere mercilessly: under the armpits, on the groin, on the genitals. Lucius groaned without interruption. The more time passes, the weaker it is. Again and again he has to lift a few seconds to breathe before slumping on his tenon, resulting in ever greater pain and several squirts of semen for the pleasure of those who remain despite the heat. He curses the day he decided to fly into this house!

Finally, everyone leaves the place of execution, with the exception of two soldiers who must watch over him. They spend the boring hours of his agony, talking about their wives and playing dice, completely ignoring his moans. Lucius is alone on the cross with his misery, he can just hope that it will not last any longer.

END

Attachments

• lucius39.jpg
    lucius39.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 767
  • lucius38.jpg
    lucius38.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 743
  • lucius37.jpg
    lucius37.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 763
  • lucius36.jpg
    lucius36.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 789
model and my 3d interpretation

Attachments

• bdsmlr-9799236-xS2c3vze2y.jpg
    bdsmlr-9799236-xS2c3vze2y.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 696
  • nailing1_1.jpg
    nailing1_1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 662
  • nailing2_1.jpg
    nailing2_1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 609
  • nailing3_1.jpg
    nailing3_1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 630
  • nailing4_1.jpg
    nailing4_1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 633
  • nailing5_1.jpg
    nailing5_1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 616
  • nailing6_1.jpg
    nailing6_1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 622
model and my 3d interpretation

Wow.
Did they ever publish the rest of that strip? The actual raising and hanging? I saw a preview of the cross but that's all. I'd love to see the rest if anyone has it, and I'd love to see if you finish your own HB

The patibulum is fixed in place and the young man finds himself hanged with all his weight by the wrists. He can hardly breathe and strives to find support with his feet against the stipes.

The soldiers lift him up to sit him on the board that serves as a sedilla. For this, they push his buttocks, one guard places his shoulder below the knee to allow him to straighten up and another grabs his sex and pulls him up to force him to do so.

The soldiers position his legs by spreading his knees so that his genitals are clearly visible and then they nail his feet flat on the sides of the pole. Lucius screams again.

The soldiers rest for a moment. The crowd, which highlighted all the stages of the crucifixion with loud exclamations, is silent and takes advantage of the sufferings of the young thief crucified naked. On his cross, Lucius to breathe must lift himself by pushing on his feet and pulling on his arms, a very painful and tiring action, even if it is necessary. After each breathing cycle, he rests as best he can on the sedilla.
Erotically charged as always HB. I've always though the sedile just an extra torture device on the cross, but the addition of a peg will add to the torture, put the victim in involutory erectile mode. Just a suggestion lol.

Attachments

• Crucifixion HB 388 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion HB 388 PAINT.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 559
  • Crucifixion HB 389 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion HB 389 PAINT.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 551
  • Crucifixion HB 390 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion HB 390 PAINT.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 533
  • Crucifixion HB 391 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion HB 391 PAINT.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 538
While to breathe the young man must lift himself and then, exhausted, sit down, the wooden rod that violates him rubs his rectum and his prostate sexually stimulating him: his tail begins to rise and he enters into a complete erection to the delight of the crowd. He realizes it, dead of shame, but he can't stop it.

His back and forth movement with the wooden tenon in his ass leads him to an orgasm with a copious ejection of sperm.

Meanwhile, the pain in Lucius' body increases and completely fills it. She no longer limits herself in her arms and feet, but she also pulls her shoulders, chest, back and legs.

To add pain to pain the sun burns his skin and horseflies prick him everywhere mercilessly: under the armpits, on the groin, on the genitals. Lucius groaned without interruption. The more time passes, the weaker it is. Again and again he has to lift a few seconds to breathe before slumping on his tenon, resulting in ever greater pain and several squirts of semen for the pleasure of those who remain despite the heat. He curses the day he decided to fly into this house!

Finally, everyone leaves the place of execution, with the exception of two soldiers who must watch over him. They spend the boring hours of his agony, talking about their wives and playing dice, completely ignoring his moans. Lucius is alone on the cross with his misery, he can just hope that it will not last any longer.

END
Wonderful. And please do not end but continue.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 392 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 392 PAINT.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 454
  • crucifixion hb 393 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 393 PAINT.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 445
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 394 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 394 PAINT.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 434
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 395 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 395 PAINT.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 448
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 396 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 396 PAINT.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 485

END
Alas, he has no seed for an encore.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 397 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 397 PAINT.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 568
Please do a series like the "victims" in the last temptation of Christ. Would like to see a back story and 3D Photos
View attachment 1118987
first step. Anyone can redact a story about the fate of these two robbers? (in relation with my 3d drawings)

Attachments

• rob1.jpg
    rob1.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 510
  • rob2.jpg
    rob2.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 478
  • rob3.jpg
    rob3.jpg
    853.9 KB · Views: 465
  • rob4.jpg
    rob4.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 463
  • rob5.jpg
    rob5.jpg
    817.8 KB · Views: 471
  • rob6.jpg
    rob6.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 506
  • Screenshot (66).png
    Screenshot (66).png
    518.3 KB · Views: 500
  • Screenshot (69).png
    Screenshot (69).png
    266.8 KB · Views: 542
This is probably my favorite crucifixion scene of all time, especially as it involved total nudity. I wrote a story around this several years ago. I may have posted it but am reposting now. another favorite is Jesus of Montreal made about the same year (1987, 88). Here are a few scenes I like; I especially like the descriptive subtitles. notice the exposed cock in frame 8. Oddly I do not know of a mainstream movie with nude crucifixion.

Attachments

• Crucifixion m 12.JPG
    Crucifixion m 12.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 515
  • Crucifixion M 11.JPG
    Crucifixion M 11.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 486
  • Crucifixion M 8.JPG
    Crucifixion M 8.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 437
  • Crucifixion M 7.JPG
    Crucifixion M 7.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 413
  • Crucifixion m 5.JPG
    Crucifixion m 5.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 407
  • Crucifixion m 5.JPG
    Crucifixion m 5.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 405
  • Crucifixion M 2.JPG
    Crucifixion M 2.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Crucifixion M 1.JPG
    Crucifixion M 1.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 437
  • A VERY HOT DAY IN THE DESERT 4.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
  • Crucifixion m 13.JPG
    Crucifixion m 13.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 642
This is probably my favorite crucifixion scene of all time, especially as it involved total nudity. I wrote a story around this several years ago. I may have posted it but am reposting now. another favorite is Jesus of Montreal made about the same year (1987, 88). Here are a few scenes I like; I especially like the descriptive subtitles. notice the exposed cock in frame 8. Oddly I do not know of a mainstream movie with nude crucifixion.
HOT

The centurion ordered the soldiers to hoist the patibulum on the pole.

2 soldiers raised the patibulum snatching screams from the poor tortured young man while a third grabbed him under the buttocks to lift him.

The rubbing of the nails against the severed bones and nerves of his wrists caused terrible pain to Lucius who screams non-stop
The man handling in this is equisite

Back
Top Bottom