hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was wondering if you got the inspiration for the man fucking his cross from this old malehardlabour image.
It looks like one Crassuswild may have sketched.
old work

Attachments

• croix romaines (28)_1.jpg
    croix romaines (28)_1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 741
  • croix romaines (33)_1.jpg
    croix romaines (33)_1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 545
  • croix romaines (32)_1.jpg
    croix romaines (32)_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 391
  • croix romaines (31)_1.jpg
    croix romaines (31)_1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 362
  • croix romaines (30)_1.jpg
    croix romaines (30)_1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 366
  • croix romaines (29)_1.jpg
    croix romaines (29)_1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 451
I was wondering if you got the inspiration for the man fucking his cross from this old malehardlabour image.
It looks like one Crassuswild may have sketched.
this position on the cross : face to wood is very special and i think very painful. I remember Makar tried once with his model Oxana : in a video in a basement. Oxana was "nailed" with her face coping with the wood. Despite she's a very brave girl and suffered several Crux Ordeals (in forest, at home, etc.), this very position made her screaming loudly : she got the climax of pain I think. Makar filmed her in this position in different angles (in one, we could see her perfectly shaved anus and vulva). Never I heard her crying in this way, so I think this position is terrible for back spin.... I'm going to try to find the video on the net, and post the URL if i could succeed in.

Reed319, I would find much joy flogging you just enough so the journey is cumbersome, but not overwhelming, removing your sandals, setting the patibulum on the nape of your neck and tying your arms to the back of it, then leading you by the balls leash, flogging you thrice each time you stumble until the journey ceases at the foot of the stipes. I would reward you for that journey by forcing you to lick my crotch and take my manhood to the back of your throat until I unload on your face so you are adequately dressed for your dance on the cross.

Thank you for inspiring a beautiful morning.
Yes, very interesting to put my testicles with a collar and leash. Indeed, it add humiliation and vulnerability. Testicles and penis are the symbol and the tool of Male Power over a Woman or a Man (if gay penetration) : with them we can put the semen in the fertile woman belly or impregnate the rectum of a gay partner ; and in the same time they are organs that provide orgasm, especially at the very moment when sperm flows throughout the urethra. So it's a very interesting item to underline the vulnerability : the base of testicles taken in a hard collar.... And in this way, the man or woman who lead the slave have two ways to inflict pain : the knot itself and the speed for the walk - given that the slave has to bear the patibulum weight and the harsh gravel under his soles.....

this position on the cross : face to wood is very special and i think very painful. I remember Makar tried once with his model Oxana : in a video in a basement. Oxana was "nailed" with her face coping with the wood. Despite she's a very brave girl and suffered several Crux Ordeals (in forest, at home, etc.), this very position made her screaming loudly : she got the climax of pain I think. Makar filmed her in this position in different angles (in one, we could see her perfectly shaved anus and vulva). Never I heard her crying in this way, so I think this position is terrible for back spin.... I'm going to try to find the video on the net, and post the URL if i could succeed in.
i can't retrieve the link but the video tittle is Oxana & Nadezda

Yes, very interesting to put my testicles with a collar and leash. Indeed, it add humiliation and vulnerability. Testicles and penis are the symbol and the tool of Male Power over a Woman or a Man (if gay penetration) : with them we can put the semen in the fertile woman belly or impregnate the rectum of a gay partner ; and in the same time they are organs that provide orgasm, especially at the very moment when sperm flows throughout the urethra. So it's a very interesting item to underline the vulnerability : the base of testicles taken in a hard collar.... And in this way, the man or woman who lead the slave have two ways to inflict pain : the knot itself and the speed for the walk - given that the slave has to bear the patibulum weight and the harsh gravel under his soles.....

Thanks for the reference pics. Seeing them, perhaps that is too harsh given the flogging, the stepping on stones, and the weight of the patibulum. I like your comments.

next stape : stripping of second robber

Attachments

• rob27.jpg
    rob27.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 522
  • rob28.jpg
    rob28.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 493
  • rob29.jpg
    rob29.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 488
  • rob30.jpg
    rob30.jpg
    439.2 KB · Views: 486
  • rob31.jpg
    rob31.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 476
  • rob32.jpg
    rob32.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 457
  • rob33.jpg
    rob33.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 480
  • rob34.jpg
    rob34.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 490
I think the symbolism of the tree, older than any living person, attests to its strength, its endurance, its power. Yet, a dead tree it is. Even the beauty and muscular strength of these mere humans who tried to cheat humanity are no match for what this “dead” tree has in store for them. They will indeed experience it as very much alive. To paraphrase, the tree said that it will eat his bones, including any boners. Burning would destroy the beauty of their suffering.

next stape : stripping of second robber
This is great. I cannot help admiring the ass of that 2nd prisoner. Perhaps he should be penetrated by spectators before nailed to the branches.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 414 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 414 PAINT.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Crucifixion hb 415 PAIN.jpg
    Crucifixion hb 415 PAIN.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 416
  • crucifixion hb 416 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 416 PAINT.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 397
  • crucifixion hb 418 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 418 PAINT.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 392
  • crucifixion hb 419 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 419 PAINT.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 470
This is great. I cannot help admiring the ass of that 2nd prisoner. Perhaps he should be penetrated by spectators before nailed to the branches.
As you wish

Attachments

• rob 34a.jpg
    rob 34a.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 451
  • rob 34b.jpg
    rob 34b.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 451
  • rob 34c.jpg
    rob 34c.jpg
    412.9 KB · Views: 453
  • rob 34d.jpg
    rob 34d.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 492
  • rob 34e.jpg
    rob 34e.jpg
    351.1 KB · Views: 498
  • rob 34f.jpg
    rob 34f.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 539
and better when looking down ;-)

View attachment 1128340
This is how I imagine they crucified St Peter, though facing outwards. When they tell us he was crucified upside-down artists show us the whole cross upside-down, that seems ridiculous. No, the cross would have been up as usual but St Peter's legs would have been pulled wide apart along the patibulum, his scrotum & penis would have hung down his belly.

Anyone done an image of such a pose? I haven't, nor have I tried it in a self crux session because I knew I'd never get out of such a position.

This is how I imagine they crucified St Peter, though facing outwards. When they tell us he was crucified upside-down artists show us the whole cross upside-down, that seems ridiculous. No, the cross would have been up as usual but St Peter's legs would have been pulled wide apart along the patibulum, his scrotum & penis would have hung down his belly.

Anyone done an image of such a pose? I haven't, nor have I tried it in a self crux session because I knew I'd never get out of such a position.
"men handstand nude"

(______体操9r.jpg10.jpg

This is how I imagine they crucified St Peter, though facing outwards. When they tell us he was crucified upside-down artists show us the whole cross upside-down, that seems ridiculous. No,
I still do not know how to torture him upside down, there are some ideas with moving cornus.

upsidedown0.jpg

or an can use an overspilt, very famous for ballet dancers. I remember horrible practises in the training of young girls in gymnastic classes.

blu-nathan-oversplit.jpg

you have no strength in legs then which would stop an actual fucking of the cornu, which is important for the humiliation. One possibility is a mechanism which lowers the cornu when the legs come together and vice versa.

final part: crucifixion of second robber

Attachments

• rob35.jpg
    rob35.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 463
  • rob36.jpg
    rob36.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 479
  • rob37.jpg
    rob37.jpg
    504.7 KB · Views: 480
  • rob38.jpg