hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Good morning to all. Here is part one of a series. I would like to give full credit to HB 21 for the great illustrations (though I took the liberty of adding captions), and Master Alex, who made some edits and changes (this is all about a team effort). As the files are heavy, even as pdf's my idea is to post this as a serial, perhaps one per day, no more than two.

Here is part one, though we are done up to part 5.

Let us know what you think. Comments and suggestions may inspire our efforts.

Jack

Attachments

• Crucifixion Germania 1 final Alex.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 348
excellent drawing of crassuswild and my 3d interpretation

Attachments

• E8B3715F-8303-44E2-A849-AFA97AAFC0FC.jpeg
    E8B3715F-8303-44E2-A849-AFA97AAFC0FC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 954
  • nashri1.jpg
    nashri1.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 719
  • nashri2.jpg
    nashri2.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 627
  • nashri3.jpg
    nashri3.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 613
  • nashri4.jpg
    nashri4.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 607
  • nashri5.jpg
    nashri5.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 588
  • nashri7.jpg
    nashri7.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 614
  • nashri6.jpg
    nashri6.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 625
  • nashri8.jpg
    nashri8.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 765
Great art on the part of Crassus and HB. I love this fear and anticipation of the nails. My idea also is the cross though inanimate has a soul of its own.

Modesto is great though I've not seen a posting of his in quite some time. As his pictures and videos were live, he never used nails. An artist can take care of that of course. Though he is not the "muscle" type i love his lithe body dancing on the beams as he gasps for air and groans. I know a few naked videos which were pulled down by youtube. Here is a story I wrote inspired by his art.

Attachments

• Crucifixion of the Rebel Joseph.pdf
    350.2 KB · Views: 240
A story I am working on. Often the guards and executioners (as closet sadists) could be innovative. Salt was used in the scourging and final crucifixion, mainly to keep the prisoner live and dancing.

Attachments

• Crucifixion hb 243 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion hb 243 PAINT.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 701
This is an old story i found from yahoo groups mc research. I changed it a little and i'm doing 3d picture for illustration.

Julius'story

I hear the door of the guardhouse open. Several guards enter, grab Justinus and take him out of his cell. For a moment, I hope they will leave me but they turn to me to take me also to the courtyard in front of the guardhouse.

Outside, I see the commander. A crazy hope takes hold of me: has he come to pardon me? My heart is racing.

He addresses Justinus, who is held firmly on his knees in front of him. "You knew that the penalty for deserters was crucifixion, yet you deserted. For this, you will be crucified immediately. What do you have to say in your defense? The young man remains head down and silent. The commander's fateful order falls: "Crucify him." The guards relieve Justin and lead him to the place of his crucifixion. Resigned and dejected, he does not resist and lets himself be done.
Now in our archive:
Julius Story - Unknown Author & Hb21.jpg

Perks of the job. Perhaps the magistrate not the most highly paid position, but none have the direct power of one man over the other. The prisoners line up one by one and strip as this judge decides. Should he spare them or put them to the sticks.? this one a mere 18 but soft and supple. An easy decision here.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Candidate 20.jpg
    Crucifixion Candidate 20.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 588
  • Crucifixion Candidate 20 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Candidate 20 PAINT.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 640
New story: lucius
That evening a twenty-year-old guy named Lucius was stealing from a merchant's house when some slaves noticed him and called the guards. He was arrested. The penalty reserved by Roman law for men who committed all kinds of theft and who were not Roman citizens is crucifixion, and this law is fully applicable to his case. In fact, the trial was quick and rigorous: he was to be crucified the next day at 1 p.m. in front of the city gate.

The soldiers forced him to undress, allowing him to keep only his loincloth. They then put him for the night in a small cell with his arms tied to long chains hanging from the ceiling.

He could not lie down but the length of the chains allowed him to sit on the ground with his arms almost outstretched above him.

The night was very long and he could hardly sleep, terrified of the fate that awaited him.

At noon on the day of the execution, the young man is still waiting in his small cell, sitting on the floor. He spent all the time thinking about the execution he would suffer. He witnessed many crucifixions in his life and knew all the details. He cannot forget the images of these naked men, screaming at the top of their lungs as they twist on the cross. He promises himself to be brave and strong.

Attachments

• lucius1.jpg
    lucius1.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 567
  • lucius2.jpg
    lucius2.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 506
  • lucius3.jpg
    lucius3.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 510
That evening a twenty-year-old guy named Lucius was stealing from a merchant's house when some slaves noticed him and called the guards. He was arrested. The penalty reserved by Roman law for men who committed all kinds of theft and who were not Roman citizens is crucifixion, and this law is fully applicable to his case. In fact, the trial was quick and rigorous: he was to be crucified the next day at 1 p.m. in front of the city gate.

The soldiers forced him to undress, allowing him to keep only his loincloth. They then put him for the night in a small cell with his arms tied to long chains hanging from the ceiling.

He could not lie down but the length of the chains allowed him to sit on the ground with his arms almost outstretched above him.

The night was very long and he could hardly sleep, terrified of the fate that awaited him.

At noon on the day of the execution, the young man is still waiting in his small cell, sitting on the floor. He spent all the time thinking about the execution he would suffer. He witnessed many crucifixions in his life and knew all the details. He cannot forget the images of these naked men, screaming at the top of their lungs as they twist on the cross. He promises himself to be brave and strong.
Great start

A little after noon, Lucius hears footsteps behind the door. A soldier enters the cell and orders him to remove his loincloth. The young man executes without balking because he knows that there is nothing he can do to prevent his fate.

After obeying the order, the soldier makes him put his hands behind his head and leads him, humiliated by his total nudity, into the courtyard of the prison where a group of soldiers are waiting for him.

Attachments

• lucius4.jpg
    lucius4.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 460
  • lucius5.jpg
    lucius5.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 458
  • lucius6.jpg
    lucius6.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 464
  • lucius7.jpg
    lucius7.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 491
A little after noon, Lucius hears footsteps behind the door. A soldier enters the cell and orders him to remove his loincloth. The young man executes without balking because he knows that there is nothing he can do to prevent his fate.

After obeying the order, the soldier makes him put his hands behind his head and leads him, humiliated by his total nudity, into the courtyard of the prison where a group of soldiers are waiting for him.
Nice

This is your best model so far. I love the psychological aspect of the anticipation.

Attachments

• Crucifixion Hb 370 PAINT.jpg
    Crucifixion Hb 370 PAINT.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 455
  • cRUCIFIXION HB 371 PAINT.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION HB 371 PAINT.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 519
Then, the young man is in charge of the transverse beam of the cross, a heavy beam that weighed almost his weight.

The weight of the crossbeam caused it to bend and splinters of wood penetrated the skin.

The centurion said it was time to start and ordered to open the door. Lucius was pushed towards the exit.

A crowd had gathered in front of the prison and along the way. The plebs love crucifixions, especially when the condemned person is young.

Lucius staggered under the weight of the transverse beam, pressed by the soldiers who hit him with the handle of their spear.

Meanwhile, the crowd shouted insults at him, some even threw stones at him and spat at him. Lucius prayed that none of his friends would witness his humiliation. The walk was slow and painful with the patibulum crushing his shoulders and the sharp stones stinging the soles of his bare feet.

Attachments

• lucius8.jpg
    lucius8.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 523
  • lucius9.jpg
    lucius9.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 514
  • lucius10.jpg
    lucius10.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 517
  • lucius11.jpg
    lucius11.jpg