hannibal's male crucifixion 3d picture and stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
My naked body on the cross is relentlessly subjected to the onslaught of pain that overwhelms me wave after wave.

I look down from my cross, and see a man standing a few feet in front of me, smiling. My mind remains confused for a moment and then suddenly I recognize it: it was the centurion who made me crucify! He sees that I have identified him, and laughs. "Well, I see you're less violent now! So how do you feel crucified naked on a cross? »

I scream and swear, and tell him that "I didn't see who you were, centurion! I would never have hit you otherwise! "I know this, but you, the provincial lifts, need discipline! you deserve to be crucified for your impetuous act. Anyway, You are now crucified and nothing can save you now. Nothing. »

He puts his hand on my knee and then he goes up caressing the inside of my thigh until he grabs my tail which he rolls in his fingers. "In addition you are a handsome young man, very attractive."

I shudder in the agony of my torture and the humiliation of having my penis seized and crushed by another man in public.

I beg him "Pity, I didn't know! I can't bear any more pain! Pity, finish me off! "But why will I put to death a man already suffering his execution? I do not wish to deprive you of the few days of agony that you will suffer on this cross. In addition, be convinced that I enjoy the spectacle of your beautiful tortured naked body. Maybe I'll give you one last gift tomorrow? Who knows? »

He walks away smiling. As if being crucified was not enough, now I know that the man responsible for my misfortune appreciates my humiliation and torment on the cross.
Great pictures

My naked body on the cross is relentlessly subjected to the onslaught of pain that overwhelms me wave after wave.

I look down from my cross, and see a man standing a few feet in front of me, smiling.

He puts his hand on my knee and then he goes up caressing the inside of my thigh until he grabs my tail which he rolls in his fingers. "In addition you are a handsome young man, very attractive."

I shudder in the agony of my torture and the humiliation of having my penis seized and crushed by another man in public.
What about a woman, or several women, doing this?

Desperate, I lean on my ankles to lift myself thus inflicting on me the excruciating suffering due to the friction of the nails against the nerves alive in my wrists and ankles. I can feel the weight of my body on the cross pulling on the nails and I feel cruelly every rush of pain. I open my eyes and look at my tortured body. My chest whose every muscle is contracted by cramps. I look down at my naked body, seeing the bulging of my thigh muscles, and I again suffer the humiliation of being totally naked when I see my sex exposed, trembling and dripping with sweat. I realize that my beautiful muscular body of which I was so proud is now a curse: not only does my nudity attract the attention of the spectators, who have come to appreciate the sight of my seductive body struggling on its cross, totally naked, but in addition my physical form will give me at least one more day of torment on this cross.

I am mercilessly reminded of my agony by a new muscle cramp and I realize that I cannot escape my torture by thought for a few moments at a time. Always, always I return to the absolute urgency of relieving my suffering.

I try to slam my head against the crossbar, but I can't hit it hard enough to lose consciousness. I'm desperate, I can't stand this permanent pain that is constantly increasing.

I think of the Gaul Mandal, of his courage. At least he was fighting for a cause, I find myself naked and crucified for a misunderstanding.

He wept in despair on his cross, and now I understand why.

He enduredall this, and more, and realized that he could not bear it indefinitely without cracking. And indeed, soon after, he revealed the hiding place of his accomplices by begging that it be completed.

Of course, Mandal was left crucified and he suffered for a long time on his cross in the face of the torment of his young warriors whom he betrayed.

He had to watch them crying being naked and then crucified like him because of his denunciation.

I remember in a shiver that I will suffer on my cross like him for whole days. I cry in despair.

It seems to me to have been crucified hours and hours ago but the sun does not seem to be moving. I am at the limit of what I can endure, it must stop, but how? I beg the guards in vain to finish me off. They ignore me. I can do nothing but suffer. Again and again, more and more. I lift myself up to breathe. I beg again to shorten my suffering. Why not just kill me? Don't they understand that the pain is terrible and that I can no longer bear it? I am crucified completely naked, just a piece of meat, nailed to a cross to die. I have been suffering on my cross for several hours now. Long hours. I fall back into the low position letting my mind drift on my lost life. Every time I can think of something else the pain withdraws a little.

Attachments

• juliusiray85.jpg
    juliusiray85.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 832
  • juliusiray86.jpg
    juliusiray86.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 669
  • juliusiray87.jpg
    juliusiray87.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 585
Excellent again HB!. I might envision this as a sadistic customer finally alone with the prisoner. All day he has bee awaiting his opportunity; he has been here since the first pounding of nails. His crotch throbbing wildly he grasps the prisoner and provides coins to the guard. The guard leaves. Finally they are alone.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 327 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 327 PAINT.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 537
  • crucifixion hb 328 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 328 PAINT.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 499
  • crucifixion hb 329 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 329 PAINT.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 562
But soon she remembers me: I feel the electric pain of new cramps in my arms, chest and shoulders. Instinctively, I move my upper body to try to escape the cramp and I immediately feel a wave of pain coming from my wrists pierced by the nails. Cramps prevent my mind from escaping, forcing me to focus on this pain. Then the feeling of asphyxiation becomes unbearable and I have to struggle to breathe. The burning pain of the nails in my ankles increases as I lift up.

I feel the muscles of my abdominals and then my thighs painfully hardening as I stand tense in a high position on my cross swallowing air. Then the leg muscles tremble and twitch and I let myself fall back which leads to terrible waves of pain in my wrists while I remain suspended by them. Finally my cramps resume more beautiful and the cycle begins again and again, monotonous, slowing down the time focusing my attention on my naked body, tortured on the cross. I will die nailed to her. I will suffer for an eternity. Pain, always pain.

The warmth of the sun on my bare skin, my thirst, the agony of my tendons stretching into my arms, shoulders and chest further intensify my torment as waves of pain twist my naked body on a cross.

I am in such agony, and yet the pain continues to intensify. I feel the sweat dripping down my naked body, and feel a burning thirst in my throat. It is nothing compared to my agony, but it is yet another torment.

I suffocate again and have to lift myself to breathe. I can't remember how long I've been nailed naked on my cross. All I can remember are the countless hours of torture. I look at the sun. He barely moved. That's not possible! I have been crucified for several hours at least! Could I have missed the night? My mind has to play tricks on me. I must have forgotten the night. The sun is blazing, cooking me slowly as I writhe with suffering on my cross.

I let myself fall again suspended by my nailed wrists. The agony is so intense. I feel my cramps throbbing, the pain eating away at my mind filling it. So much pain. So much suffering. I feel an oppression growing in my chest, and it starts to be hard to breathe again. This will intensify until the choking forces me to take support with my legs. I remember something Galba indicated. He said a man could not fight the reflex of lifting himself to relieve his choking. But could this be? Would I be able to do it? If only I could force myself to die, and stop my torment!

I feel the rise of asphyxiation in my chest. I hope I can resist the need to straighten up to breathe. Quickly my breathing becomes difficult and I can only exhale tiny amounts of air. I can't breathe! I'm running out of air. I feel like I'm starting to straighten up instinctively, and I resist. I want to die, I want to end my suffering! I have to resist just a little longer. Air, I need air! No, I have to stand still... The pain becomes unbearable! My lungs are burning! Air! I have to breathe! Convulsively, I lift myself up, exhaling and inhaling in a long piercing cry of agony. The intense pain ruins my naked body. I couldn't do it, I couldn't fight the reflex. Now I know that there is really no way to shorten the days of the torture that I will suffer on this cross.

Attachments

• juliusiray88.jpg
    juliusiray88.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 588
Again I rise up, and the agony ruins my body while I am tortured on my cross. I see Justin on his cross, and call him panting between two groans of pain, seeking to distract me from the torture of my crucifixion. "Justin! Can you hear me? Can you talk? I see him shivering with pain as he lifts up, and I hear him moan in pain, and then say in a hoarse voice, "Yes. I can. I did not imagine that such intense pain was possible. I gasp and then say, "I know. Even with all I know about the crucifixion, I had no idea of the suffering endured by a man dying on a cross. We can't take it anymore but our torment will last for days. Justin's piercing screams and screams echoed" "I can't stand it! How could this torture last for days? It's unbearable! I want to die! I feel my own agony, and gasp in response "I would like to die quickly too but we have no choice. There is no escape: our torment will last for days and we must accept it. But to make it less unbearable, you have to be able to distract yourself to forget part of the pain. Tell me about your life, why did you try to desert? Justin cries in pain "I don't have the strength. This pain will drive me crazy! How to endure it for days? I do not answer because exhausted and desperate, I let myself fall again screaming in pain suspended by my wrists. The pain ruins my naked body on the cross but I can whisper "I don't know. I can't stand this torment either, and certainly not for days. But there is no way to avoid it. We are crucified, and we can do nothing but show the torture of our naked bodies. »

Justin can't distract me with the story of his life but I absolutely have to try to forget my own sufferings. The Sun has passed the zenith but the heat remains overwhelming, there is not a breath of air.

The soldiers have taken refuge under a vellum and play dice to pass the time. They must ensure that no one shortens our suffering or tries to free us.

Two of them stand up. One takes a bucket of water, the other a stool: they come to give us to drink not out of pity but to prolong our torment. I could try to refuse water to die faster but I am too thirsty, my chapped lips, pasty tongue and inflamed throat will force me to accept it even if it prolongs my agony.

Attachments

• juliusiray89.jpg
    juliusiray89.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 552
  • juliusiray90.jpg
    juliusiray90.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 540
  • juliusiray91.jpg
    juliusiray91.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 543
A great continuation. I like the useless struggling on the beams. Persons eventually leave as the sadists take over. I like how the elements of nature eventually take over

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 331 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 331 PAINT.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 503
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 332 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 332 PAINT.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 546
A great continuation. I like the useless struggling on the beams. Persons eventually leave as the sadists take over. I like how the elements of nature eventually take over
the best is to come.... the moment when the executioner will decide to emasculate one slave by cutting of testicles and penis and burn it with a red iron to cauterize the wounded area and avoid a to huge blood loss, and of course a too quick death, in order to continue the suffering !

the best is to come.... the moment when the executioner will decide to emasculate one slave by cutting of testicles and penis and burn it with a red iron to cauterize the wounded area and avoid a to huge blood loss, and of course a too quick death, in order to continue the suffering !
We think alike. Make sure another prisoner watches this, knowing he is next.

Again I rise up, and the agony ruins my body while I am tortured on my cross. I see Justin on his cross, and call him panting between two groans of pain, seeking to distract me from the torture of my crucifixion. "Justin! Can you hear me? Can you talk? I see him shivering with pain as he lifts up, and I hear him moan in pain, and then say in a hoarse voice, "Yes. I can. I did not imagine that such intense pain was possible. I gasp and then say, "I know. Even with all I know about the crucifixion, I had no idea of the suffering endured by a man dying on a cross. We can't take it anymore but our torment will last for days. Justin's piercing screams and screams echoed" "I can't stand it! How could this torture last for days? It's unbearable! I want to die! I feel my own agony, and gasp in response "I would like to die quickly too but we have no choice. There is no escape: our torment will last for days and we must accept it. But to make it less unbearable, you have to be able to distract yourself to forget part of the pain. Tell me about your life, why did you try to desert? Justin cries in pain "I don't have the strength. This pain will drive me crazy! How to endure it for days? I do not answer because exhausted and desperate, I let myself fall again screaming in pain suspended by my wrists. The pain ruins my naked body on the cross but I can whisper "I don't know. I can't stand this torment either, and certainly not for days. But there is no way to avoid it. We are crucified, and we can do nothing but show the torture of our naked bodies. »

Justin can't distract me with the story of his life but I absolutely have to try to forget my own sufferings. The Sun has passed the zenith but the heat remains overwhelming, there is not a breath of air.

The soldiers have taken refuge under a vellum and play dice to pass the time. They must ensure that no one shortens our suffering or tries to free us.

Two of them stand up. One takes a bucket of water, the other a stool: they come to give us to drink not out of pity but to prolong our torment. I could try to refuse water to die faster but I am too thirsty, my chapped lips, pasty tongue and inflamed throat will force me to accept it even if it prolongs my agony.
Great work

They walk towards Justin who groans in the low position with his head down. Her sweaty skin is reddened by sunburn.

A guard places the stool at his feet and Balbus climbs on it with a bad smile. He grabs the poor young man's balls with his own hand and pulls them up with all his might.

Justin opens his eyes in fright and screams as he leas on his pierced ankles to straighten up as much as possible. Balbus places his knee against the wood and releases his pressure. Justin sags and finds himself on Balbus' thigh. He is in a high position and can catch his breath but he is humiliated by the contact of the guard's hairy skin between his legs and against his groin.

Balbus sneers, pulls his head back by the hair so as to capture his gaze and then with his other hand, he taps his cheek to capture his attention. Then he palpates Justin's trembling biceps and then makes him twitch by passing his hands against his armpits and begins to massage his hairy pectorals.

The young man groans as Balbus pinches his nipples. Then it descends along ribs stops at the top of the thighs. He grabs Justin by the throat telling him that he is a very handsome man and with his other hand he presses his balls against his thigh and begins to massage his penis.

Poor Justin groans and begs Balbus to stop but he is completely at his mercy. The other guards and some passers-by look at him and laugh at him. The young man is totally humiliated: after being palpated and seized by his private parts in front of everyone, he now has his penis kneaded by the hand of another man.

Attachments

• juliusiray92.jpg
    juliusiray92.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 499
  • juliusiray93.jpg
    juliusiray93.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 493
  • juliusiray94.jpg
    juliusiray94.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 497
  • juliusiray96.jpg
    juliusiray96.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 496
They walk towards Justin who groans in the low position with his head down. Her sweaty skin is reddened by sunburn.

A guard places the stool at his feet and Balbus climbs on it with a bad smile. He grabs the poor young man's balls with his own hand and pulls them up with all his might.

Justin opens his eyes in fright and screams as he leas on his pierced ankles to straighten up as much as possible. Balbus places his knee against the wood and releases his pressure. Justin sags and finds himself on Balbus' thigh. He is in a high position and can catch his breath but he is humiliated by the contact of the guard's hairy skin between his legs and against his groin.

Balbus sneers, pulls his head back by the hair so as to capture his gaze and then with his other hand, he taps his cheek to capture his attention. Then he palpates Justin's trembling biceps and then makes him twitch by passing his hands against his armpits and begins to massage his hairy pectorals.

The young man groans as Balbus pinches his nipples. Then it descends along ribs stops at the top of the thighs. He grabs Justin by the throat telling him that he is a very handsome man and with his other hand he presses his balls against his thigh and begins to massage his penis.

Poor Justin groans and begs Balbus to stop but he is completely at his mercy. The other guards and some passers-by look at him and laugh at him. The young man is totally humiliated: after being palpated and seized by his private parts in front of everyone, he now has his penis kneaded by the hand of another man.
AGAIN GREAT CONTINUATON! The long last day progresses; the mourning women and most others have long left as the sun becomes unbearably hot. Only the guards a a few well paying patrons remain. The prisoners gasp and moan on their crosses, try to catch their breaths. They have had a long journey so far but then look at the guards and spectators as they come closer, take notice of the leering sadistic grins. Things will become even worse now, much much worse.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 334 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 334 PAINT.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 474
  • crucifixion hb 335 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 335 PAINT.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 441
  • crucifixion hb 336 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 336 PAINT.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 402
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 337 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 337 PAINT.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 470
It's too much for Justin who starts crying and moaning. However, despite the pain and shame his member grows, thickens and pulsates in Balbus' hand and gradually gets erect. The guard alternates the massage of the entire length of the penis with that of the glans that he has decalated.

Justin starts panting and stumbling and then ends up ejaculating screaming. Balbus congratulates him and to "reward" him, places the bucket in front of his mouth and makes him drink all his soul.

He comes down from the stool that he puts at my feet and leaves poor Justin crying his member still erect and dripping with semen in front of passers-by.

The young man lowers his head and closes his eyes to escape the shame of seeing the googly gaze of the guards and passers-by.

It's my turn...

Attachments

• juliusiray95.jpg
    juliusiray95.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 452
  • juliusiray96.jpg
    juliusiray96.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 432
  • juliusiray97.jpg
    juliusiray97.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 478
  • juliusiray98.jpg
    juliusiray98.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 519
It's too much for Justin who starts crying and moaning. However, despite the pain and shame his member grows, thickens and pulsates in Balbus' hand and gradually gets erect. The guard alternates the massage of the entire length of the penis with that of the glans that he has decalated.

Justin starts panting and stumbling and then ends up ejaculating screaming. Balbus congratulates him and to "reward" him, places the bucket in front of his mouth and makes him drink all his soul.

He comes down from the stool that he puts at my feet and leaves poor Justin crying his member still erect and dripping with semen in front of passers-by.

The young man lowers his head and closes his eyes to escape the shame of seeing the googly gaze of the guards and passers-by.

It's my turn...
wow, YOU KEEP OUTDOING YOURSELF. To me the best part of a good crucifixion is spectator involvement, passerby's stopping and providing coinage to participate in the tortures. So what's next? Blade to the scrotum and then the chop, LOL. I am loving your slow build.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 339 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 339 PAINT.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 465
  • crucifixion hb 340 paint.jpg
    crucifixion hb 340 paint.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 398
  • crucifixion hb 341 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 341 PAINT.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 391
  • crucifixion hb 342 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 342 PAINT.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 495
It's my turn, with fright I realize that Justin's torture has excited me and my own member is semi-erect. Balbus climbs on the stool. Screaming and terror, I stand as high as possible. Balbus smiles and starts slapping my member which makes me startle painfully every time and makes him grow and harden.

He grabs my tail and squeezes it very tightly mocking me: "Then Julius, you are less of a evil one now that you are crucified and I am holding you by your member. You are completely at my mercy you who was galba's darling"

I beg him: "Pity, finish me off, I suffer too much"

He starts to masturbate me gently and says, "Come on, Julius, you know that's not possible. But I would like to know how you feel, you who crucified several young rebels. How does it feel to be naked and nailed to a cross? to be humiliated and to have his limb crushed by a former comrade? »

"The pain is worse than anything I could have imagined, pity, torture me and humiliate me as much as you want but kill me quickly, I can no longer stand this suffering."

Exhausted by these few words I start to gasp while my penis is fully erect and I feel that I will soon ejaculate. But Balbus lets me go and make me drink by telling me: "no question of killing you, you will suffer for a long time, I will prolong your torment as much as possible by giving you water regularly" Then he palpates and caresses my whole body as he did with Justin and after a last tap on my cock he leaves.

Attachments

• juliusiray99.jpg
    juliusiray99.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 513
  • juliusiray101.jpg
    juliusiray101.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 487
  • juliusiray100.jpg
    juliusiray100.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 476
  • juliusiray102.jpg
    juliusiray102.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Again superb. I love the idea of a mixed crucifixion scene though I think the executioner is probably gay but who knows for sure. The fact that women are present adds to the humiliation of those on the cross. But also the added dimension of their cruelty. Who knows what they may be capable of.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 343 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 343 PAINT.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 454
  • CRUCIFIXION HB 344 PAINT.jpg
    CRUCIFIXION HB 344 PAINT.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 424
  • crucifixion hb 346 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 346 PAINT.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 379
  • cRUCIFIXION HB 345 PAINT.jpg
    cRUCIFIXION HB 345 PAINT.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 493
The humiliation is total: I am in full erection in front of the passers-by who have gathered for the show and the precum flows from my member. Oh no, an old matron gives the guards a piece, approaches and starts stroking the inside of my thighs and then grabs my testicles making them roll gently in those hands. She caresses my hairy belly as high as she does little and then goes down on my erect penis that she massages conscientiously. I close my eyes and force myself to remain impassive. Persevering, she then has fun putting her hand in my buttocks and pushes her finger into my rectum making me scream with shame more than pain. My penis throbs in his hand and I end up ejaculating. She continues her massage making me scream more beautifully when I try to escape it. Finally the guards make her move away and our long torture resumes its monotonous course.

Attachments

• juliusiray103.jpg
    juliusiray103.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 510
  • juliusiray104.jpg
    juliusiray104.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 518
  • juliusiray105.jpg
    juliusiray105.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 520
  • juliusiray106.jpg
    juliusiray106.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 524
  • juliusiray107.jpg
    juliusiray107.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 533
The humiliation is total: I am in full erection in front of the passers-by who have gathered for the show and the precum flows from my member. Oh no, an old matron gives the guards a piece, approaches and starts stroking the inside of my thighs and then grabs my testicles making them roll gently in those hands. She caresses my hairy belly as high as she does little and then goes down on my erect penis that she massages conscientiously. I close my eyes and force myself to remain impassive. Persevering, she then has fun putting her hand in my buttocks and pushes her finger into my rectum making me scream with shame more than pain. My penis throbs in his hand and I end up ejaculating. She continues her massage making me scream more beautifully when I try to escape it. Finally the guards make her move away and our long torture resumes its monotonous course.
Ultimate suffering before the death, will be the moment when the executioner will castrate and emasculate the slaves.... Once completed, i imagine the executioner showing the pieces of meat to people : penis and testicles, whereas an other executioner will burn with a red iron the wounded parts of the males bodies in order to avoid blood loss leading to a too short death !

Again stupendous. You are really building to t crescendo here. As I see it, the psycho bitch Julia once made advances to Julius when he was a centurion. He spurned her then, much to his regret. She just wants to collect his seed, and then put him to death slowly. The crowd loves the proceedings.

Attachments

• crucifixion hb 347 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 347 PAINT.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 476
  • crucifixion hb 348 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 348 PAINT.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 456
  • crucifixion hb 349 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 349 PAINT.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 432
  • crucifixion hb 350 PAINT.jpg
    crucifixion hb 350 PAINT.jpg