How severe/dangerous are whippings?

Go to CruxDreams.com
s I the only one who found it incredibly hot and wished for it to be so on my own body as well?
... to your own body, no problem but this'one of the other ......... :(

... to your own body, no problem but this'one of the other ......... :(
Absolutely. Preference matters. I had said so in a post some time ago. I think the poll there was about loincloth or naked but I think that the community being split on it is a matter of preference and not historical accuracy.

Regarding the topic of whipping though, I’d definitely love to be whipped to the point of permanent scars. Just nothing deeper so that I don’t have to worry about damaging internal organs or something.

Also if criminals being crucified are going to die anyway, I suppose the most severe of whippings won’t matter. Modern day, I’d say the most you could go without being killed or permanently disabled is the preference I’m asking for. ^_^

Its not only / in first place the number of lashes, its also what whip and where the impact area is.
Now that map here is for "sane BDSM", I don't think that "sane" strictly applies to those countries...
So true, there is a big difference between deer skin floggers and bull hide floggers.

Back
Top Bottom