How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
CORINNE AND THE FLOGGING EXPERIMENT (PART 7)

1) The three minutes of break recovery time are over, the flogging resumes, now Corinne receives the 51st lash, and she lets out a scream again.

2) The lashes follow one another, now the 56th lash has just been inflicted on her and Corinne, at the very moment of the impact of the whip on her skin, simultaneously launches her scream and gives a strong tug on her bindings, clenching her fists tightly, her legs are giving out again. She is barely standing.

Her face was completely distorted by pain, psycho physical stress, weakness and tiredness.
She starts to feel dizzy and she hears her ears ringing and she is starting to keep her eyes closed.

Corinne can be heard saying quite softly, "I can't take it anymore...I.... can't take it anymore."

The director says: "she has reached over 50 lashes, i would say that is a record so far"

The doctor tells the executor : "Keep whipping her...they all say that when they reach and exceed the pain threshold,
it's the fear they have because they feel they are about to lose consciousness... it's an instinctive reaction..."

Corinne: "No.... Please, stop... i...i..i... really can't take it anymore..."

Attachments

• EP.jpg
    EP.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 146
Yep, i see it. Probably it's a reaction caused from hormones expulses. Really interesting.

What do you think about Corinne's flogging, how much do you think she can take?
That depends on a woman's clever technique of enduring whipping, I have read some books on medicine, When a woman is having sex and entering orgasm, The brain secretes many interesting chemicals, That will suppress the pain that women's bodies endure,
So when women are whipped, She tried to imagine herself having sex, She should be able to withstand 120 lashes, And it will generate sexual pleasure. That is to say, every whipping is converted into vaginal contractions, That would be a wonderful feeling .;)
But if she doesn't do it, She may find it difficult to withstand 70 lashes.May cause physical injury or shock,
(Based on the experience of "MOOD PICURES")
ml4_04.jpg

Last edited:
That depends on a woman's clever technique of enduring whipping, I have read some books on medicine, When a woman is having sex and entering orgasm, The brain secretes many interesting chemicals, That will suppress the pain that women's bodies endure,
So when women are whipped, She tried to imagine herself having sex, She should be able to withstand 120 lashes, And it will generate sexual pleasure. That is to say, every whipping is converted into vaginal contractions, That would be a wonderful feeling .;)
But if she doesn't do it, She may find it difficult to withstand 70 lashes.May cause physical injury or shock,
View attachment 1511669
It could be an interesting point of view.
Some of them, like Ariel and Blue Angel to make examples, are totally passed out from the pain and then overhelmed the pain threshold.
I hope to see more passing out moments in the future in other next ElitePain and Mood Pictures movies.

CORINNE AND THE FLOGGING EXPERIMENT (PART 8)

This time Corinne is not given any minutes of recovery time, she is being whipped again, by now her back is torn apart by the lashes.

57... 58...

And now comes the 59th lash, Corinne is about to collapse, her legs are about to give way again, she is now only partially feeling the lashes,
her screams are muffled and hoarse, she keeps her eyes closed and her head turns tremendously.

She can no longer even tug at her bindings during each lashes. She is now losing consciousness.

Corinne: "I'm ... feel...seek.... I'm ... dizz ...dizzy ... it's hurt ... ah ..... hhh ... so much pain ....hhhh....god"

Attachments

• dgxwhtq-06c4ced5-b506-4f9d-9abe-dc8a2406dd19.jpg
    dgxwhtq-06c4ced5-b506-4f9d-9abe-dc8a2406dd19.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 132
CORINNE AND THE FLOGGING EXPERIMENT (PART 9) FINAL

At the 60th lash Corinne collapses, she no longer emits a scream, only a suffocated sound and she takes a very slow,
deep breath (a completely involuntary brain reaction), as if she were being strangled, then her head collapses backwards and her legs give way,
hanging only by her arms.

The executor tries to give her another strong lash, hitting Corinne's wound already open from previous lashes, numerous drops of blood are sprayed away,
there are also large drops of blood on the ground due to her wounds. Corinne does not respond, remaining completely unconscious.
The doctor: "That's enough! She fainted! Untie her and take her to the infirmary to recover her and have her wounds stitched"

The director: "60 lashes....truly a record!"

.... and the doctor takes note of everything that happened while Corinne was flogged ...... Later he will also go to the infirmary to visit her and to check her recovery times and her clinical condition..

Attachments

• dgxwzsa-dbc6986b-5af5-4107-88c0-d0ceeb38a123.jpg
    dgxwzsa-dbc6986b-5af5-4107-88c0-d0ceeb38a123.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 135

View attachment 1511669
I've already taken 100 lashes and effectively, after some moments, I was feeling deep sensations into my vagina and was soon cumming !
Is there any link between the lashes and my orgasm ? I cant say but it was !
But I have taken less lashes and had the same result ; so, I wonder if it's not only the idea of the whipping which can generate this reaction ...

the dog le fouet.JPG :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've already taken 100 lashes and effectively, after some moments, I was feeling deep sensations into my vagina and was soon cumming !
But I have taken less lashes and had the same result ; so, I wonder if it's not only the idea of the whipping which can generate this reaction ...

View attachment 1512104 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Same for me, the whip makes me cum, a lot more than I was expecting before being whipped for the first time.

The mixed feeling between pain and pleasure is a strange one, you want to beg to stop it as well as beg to go on, your body decides for you.

View attachment 1512104 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh, you did it! You transformed being whipped into sexual pleasure!:guitar:
Also, may I ask, When the whipping ceremony has not yet begun, When naked, with both arms suspended high by iron chains, What do you usually think in your mind at this moment?:)

Same for me, the whip makes me cum, a lot more than I was expecting before being whipped for the first time.

The mixed feeling between pain and pleasure is a strange one, you want to beg to stop it as well as beg to go on, your body decides for you.
And what do you think about being whipped like in Elitepain movies (i don't know if you have watched some), and so if you were whipped until you pass out?

And what do you think about being whipped like in Elitepain movies (i don't know if you have watched some), and so if you were whipped until you pass out?
I have seen some of them and I am not a fan of it. When Sylvia whips me, it's an act of love, she puts her love and passion into each whiplash and I feel it too that way, it's her hand, not the whip that hurt me and makes me cum. We look each other in the eyes when she whips me and I can see love in her eyes, even tears when she sees how much I accept to suffer by love for her.
This is true, deep love.

Oh, you did it! You transformed being whipped into sexual pleasure!:guitar:
Also, may I ask, When the whipping ceremony has not yet begun, When naked, with both arms suspended high by iron chains, What do you usually think in your mind at this moment?:)
Oh, I dont think of anything; simply I wait the first lash which will be the beguinning of my pleasure'way !
The fact that I'm naked, reinforce my sensations : to be totally exposed to these cruel lashes make me in a kind of "transe" and I cant resist to the climb of my pleasure ...
It's so wonderful !!!

breasts whipping 3.gif breasts whipping 2.gif

Oh, I dont think of anything; simply I wait the first lash which will be the beguinning of my pleasure'way !
The fact that I'm naked, reinforce my sensations : to be totally exposed to these cruel lashes make me in a kind of "transe" and I cant resist to the climb of my pleasure ...
It's so wonderful !!!

View attachment 1512461 View attachment 1512462
Seems we are both naked sisters enthraled by pleasure-pain

It's so wonderful !!!

View attachment 1512461 View attachment 1512462
So I can rest assured, I can wield the whip with great force, Maybe I didn't wave the whip hard enough, May lead to insufficient stimulation for SM female partners.
I want to know how much force women expect to be whipped on their breasts? ;)
1. Let the breasts vibrate slightly ?
2. Let the breasts sway left and right ?
3. Let the breasts vigorously shake ?

I have seen some of them and I am not a fan of it. When Sylvia whips me, it's an act of love, she puts her love and passion into each whiplash and I feel it too that way, it's her hand, not the whip that hurt me and makes me cum. We look each other in the eyes when she whips me and I can see love in her eyes, even tears when she sees how much I accept to suffer by love for her.
This is true, deep love.
oh!!! The love on the chain is the most romantic! :guitar:

This is true, deep love.
I love to be whipped haerd by my Mrs. she starts slowly, several whips, canes but the last dozen are very hard. I m not a slave I love been whipped and my Mrs loves to whip. So we are both satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom