How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
And it is only now, after 3 long months, that she is informed that her incomplete sentence must continue

“Yes, slave, you still owe another 37 lashes, a slave’s blood debt must always be repaid, I don’t care if it takes another 2 sets, you must suffer and bleed like the whip slave you have become!”

She whimpers… “oh please, Master, haven’t I been a good slave since? Please I beg you for mercy? Please don’t whip me again? I beg mercy?”

Tears streaming down her face as she is shackled and dragged back to the flogging cell, between her sobs , Kristen can hear the cackling laughter of her Master

Nope, only if she misbehaves again, and i don't think Kristen would do that again given how brutally she was whipped.

The scars on her back are terrifying.In the quarry where she is forced to work, both from the heat and the strain, the slaves are forced to go shirtless to get some relief.
A slave boy who was also recently put to work in the quarry said to her "My gosh Kristen!.... Your back!... So cruel..." and he had touched with his fingers slightly feeling her bad crisscrossed scars.. "Your skin is so thickened where you have the scars... fuck! This so terrible! I can't believe the pain.."
Kristen: "A lot Pete... really a lot..."
Kristen responded to him by continuing to work without caring that he touched her back.
She understood perfectly that he was impressed and Kristen maintained a detached, cold and very serious attitude.
Pete: "How long did they whip you?"
Kristen: "Pete... seriously?... What do you want me to say?... Just think about working and forget about it"
Pete: "Ok, I'm sorry... You're right".
Kristen feeling a little guilty for having answered him like that and knowing that he was a good guy and in the same situation as her says: "28... 28 lashes they gave me... I was sentenced to 65 lashes but when the 28th whiplash hit me i completely fainted... I tried to resist with all my strength... then i couldn't take it anymore... too much pain to bear and i lost blood too so i passed out... do your job Pete and don't do like me, don't make the same mistake as me... don't get involved in inconvenient situations ok? Try... just try to stay out of trouble"

Back
Top Bottom