How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Annatar Lord of Gifts

"Tribune Annatar, sir. The girl has fainted completely, she has lost consciousness. She has not managed to get to another 30 lashes, i counted 17. The two lictors have alternated the lashes regularly sir, they have given her very strong whip blows. By now her back is raw from cuts and wounds, in some places you can see the bloody flesh, the last three lashes were given to her when she was already unconscious, i told the two lictors to stop. She needs immediate care sir, the wounds are very bad, they must be cleaned and disinfected and then bandaged, otherwise she would risk septicaemia and could die, and in any case we cannot continue the flogging because otherwise we risk killing her anyway.

Here she is. This is her condition. She has been unconscious for a quarter of an hour now. Should i have her untied then?"
View attachment 1548573
Please post images as 'thumbnails'. It saves us costs...

It can be intense, and electric cables are fairly… well, you know how bad (and also how good) they can be. I’m glad you both were comfortable trying that, and that you both enjoyed it. :)

You might also search for a “loopy Johnny” which is a similar kind of whip.

Thanks for sharing!

What hurts more, actually, doubling it over in a big loop and flogging with the looped end, or flogging with a single cable? Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom