How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
We all know she can take 100 :)
Of course she had managed to complete all 100 lashes, (I remember!) obviously divided into two sets of 50, otherwise surely without a break, Lyen would have truly fainted like what happened to Ariel.
I only choose very specific and high impact images in order to create the story ;)
What do you think about this version of Lyen's passed out?

She's a tough nasty girl. Let's start with 50
She has already received about forty! And well aimed! Her back is torn open and she is bleeding a lot, her skin completely torn from the harsh lashes with the fearsome cat o' nine tails of the old British navy of the 18th/19th century. Kristen is about to pass out.

These are the sequences and interpretive details of Lyen's passing out, say what you think.
I'm no medical expert, but that seems to me to be consistent with heart failure - which could well be triggered by severe trauma, and would certainly make it necessary to terminate the flogging. Again, by the time she's reached that state, she's probably become mentally confused, making it pointless to continue with the punishment.

Keira has stolen precious objects in gold, Giselle has always prostituted herself regularly and Emma has insulted and insubordinated her Domina because she simply rebelled against her orders.
Of the three, Emma is certainly the most repeat offender.
I think Keira's crimes might be more than flogging alone can address! But as it is, certainly a few dozen for her. A dozen more for Giselle than she got last time. And for Emma... until her Domina is satisfied.

If I’m allowed to bring my own preference here, this is what I’d probably like best:

Knees on the floor/ground, holding the post in front of them, chained to it. I think I’d want them to have enough space to arch their backs freely from feeling the pain of the whip and grip the top of the pillar tightly as the pillar would only be at shoulder level while kneeling. They would be free to rest their head on the top of said pillar, if they so please.

The type of whip? A flagrum. Pretty cruel, yes, but I don’t plan on letting them live for much longer afterwards anyway… >.>

Regulations to stop? Hell no.

Would I keep going if they fainted? Hm, no, probably not. The whimpering and the screaming is part of the fantasy. If they faint, I’m done lol.

There are three key moments to respect: 1) preparation. The condemned woman has her wrists tied on the front of her body. She is pushed towards the post. The pole is in the middle of the prison square. The sun is very hot. She climbs onto a stool and her wrists are hooked into the pole. Her clothes are torn off and she is left naked. The ankles are tied to each other. everything happens with extreme slowness and careful control of the executioner. 2) the flogging: her stool is kicked away and she collapses but her feet do not touch the ground. So the whole weight of her body rests on her wrists. If you have long hair, it is cut at the nape of your neck. So the executioner starts with a cat o' nine tails. 10-20 blows, the condemned woman if she squirms increases the pain in her wrists. Her back should be completely red with puffy streaks. Then the executioner switches to the long whip and inflicts another 10-15 blows trying to hit parts of the back that have not yet been marked. The condemned woman can, or rather, must scream due to the pain in her back and wrists. 3) after this treatment the furrowed and bleeding back is smeared with honey and the condemned woman is left in the sun for a few hours and devoured by insects.
Addendum: if the condemned woman is a prostitute, she will be branded with two "H" on her buttocks. Once freed from the pole, she will wear a manure-stained sack and she will be made to walk around the streets of the city tied by the wrists to a donkey.

If I’m allowed to bring my own preference here, this is what I’d probably like best:

Knees on the floor/ground, holding the post in front of them, chained to it. I think I’d want them to have enough space to arch their backs freely from feeling the pain of the whip and grip the top of the pillar tightly as the pillar would only be at shoulder level while kneeling. They would be free to rest their head on the top of said pillar, if they so please.

The type of whip? A flagrum. Pretty cruel, yes, but I don’t plan on letting them live for much longer afterwards anyway… >.>

Regulations to stop? Hell no.

Would I keep going if they fainted? Hm, no, probably not. The whimpering and the screaming is part of the fantasy. If they faint, I’m done lol.
Interesting points of view!
These are the sequences and interpretive details of Lyen's passing out, say what you think.
I don't think Kristen can bear on much longer...
Could you say what do you think and so give your opinions about these two my previously posts?

Reactions: CCG
I find interesting what you said about it.
Tell me you what you think about in the post above, you don't answer me, you put just a like :)
I wasn’t aware I needed to answer lol, sorry about that.

About Lyen fainting? I’m impartial to it. I think I stated that in my post that if someone were to faint while being whipped, I’d be done in my desire to whip them as the joy for me comes from the screaming, writhing, and squirming.

And Kristen Stewart? Sorry to inform you this but I’m gay. I picture men being whipped. XD

I wasn’t aware I needed to answer lol, sorry about that.

About Lyen fainting? I’m impartial to it. I think I stated that in my post that if someone were to faint while being whipped, I’d be done in my desire to whip them as the joy for me comes from the screaming, writhing, and squirming.

And Kristen Stewart? Sorry to inform you this but I’m gay. I picture men being whipped. XD
Fine! Nope, don't really worry
About Lyen fainting i would let know what do you personally think about a military flogging like this and if you were present during it. Which of your emotions would you feel like, on emotional level, to see her passing out from the pain and the exhaustion of her scourged back.

Fine! Nope, don't really worry
About Lyen fainting i would let know what do you personally think about a military flogging like this and if you were present during it. Which of your emotions would you feel like, on emotional level, to see her passing out from the pain and the exhaustion of her scourged back.
I’m thinking that’s hard to answer as I’ve never been in a situation like that before lol. Emotionally I may panic, or feel a rush. I have no idea! I’ve never had someone faint in front of me before. I think a classmate feigned fainting once but because I sort of felt like it wasn’t something genuine, I just kinda took a backseat and let others deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom