Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow. I have known this picture for a long time, but I did not even suspect that it's author is famous and there is his page on Wikipedia.
it also appeared in Pentcomix, I read when younger, naturally he is not that famous as the author of Druuna (Serpieri) which made IMHO better drawings.....

I wonder how the executioners will get the victim in the final upright vertical Position of the stake. Quite a heavy work to be done !
I wonder how the executioners will get the victim in the final upright vertical Position of the stake. Quite a heavy work to be done !
Yes, even on the video there were problems with this. But as Archimedes said: “Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.” )
I haven't done a scene like this yet. I have some ideas, now I will try to implement it.

That's the most incredible alternative to a crucifixion that I have ever seen rendered, I think I might write that scenario into one of my martyrdom stories, for instance the young Christian virgin who didn't feel worthy to die like the one she worships, that request was soon fulfilled.

This time there are a little more pictures than before. I made several renders for the same scenes - I think everyone will choose their favorite)

And of course I will be glad to know your opinion, including objective criticism.

View attachment 1092474View attachment 1092475View attachment 1092476View attachment 1092477View attachment 1092478View attachment 1092479View attachment 1092480View attachment 1092481View attachment 1092482View attachment 1092483
Criticism? What kind of criticism are you talking about? It's amazing, incredible, just a great job!

Back
Top Bottom