Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's the most incredible alternative to a crucifixion that I have ever seen rendered, I think I might write that scenario into one of my martyrdom stories, for instance the young Christian virgin who didn't feel worthy to die like the one she worships, that request was soon fulfilled.
wow I cant wait to read it!

Love it...wow what a treat. Just one comment, I can see how she is sliding down.....I would have untied her legs so she would dance on pole....kicking and thrashing .......by the way ass or vag ?
Thank you)

Ass. This method avoids the victim of a quick death.

I don't think she wants to make unnecessary movements in such a situation, if only to try to wrap her legs around the stake and climb on it. Perhaps in the future I will try to reproduce something similar.

That's the most incredible alternative to a crucifixion that I have ever seen rendered, I think I might write that scenario into one of my martyrdom stories, for instance the young Christian virgin who didn't feel worthy to die like the one she worships, that request was soon fulfilled.
Thanks! When I did the last render, I also saw an analogy with a crucifixion.

I did not fully understand your phrase (my English is clearly not enough), but anyway, it will be interesting for me to read your story.

It's very good. I'd perhaps expect to see her fists balled and toes curled up all the way, but she might have un-clenched the digits when that horrible sinking feeling hit her.
Thank you! ) I don't think she could have kept her fists clenched for a long time, so I decided to relax it in the last pictures.
In general, sometimes when the victim is completely immobilized, the only way to show agony is through the movement of the arms and feet. But it is quite difficult to show it in a static 3D image.

Thank you! I see a lot of shortcomings and it takes a lot of time and effort to fix them. Moreover, this process may never end. Therefore, I am interested in finding a line after which the imperfections become invisible to the viewer.
You're too demanding of yourself. If I wanted, I could find a few flaws in your work. But why? There is nothing perfect in this world. Even in the sun there are spots))

Back
Top Bottom