In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can see fatigue setting in very quickly. A nice fantasy position, but risky in RL, I would think.
I’m not sure, I’ve seen women tied and secured in some really contorted positions. I think with any sort of bondage there needs to be someone close at hand, just to make sure that the main participant doesn’t get into any difficulty.

I can see fatigue setting in very quickly. A nice fantasy position, but risky in RL, I would think.

I’m not sure, I’ve seen women tied and secured in some really contorted positions. I think with any sort of bondage there needs to be someone close at hand, just to make sure that the main participant doesn’t get into any difficulty.

You're both absolutely right:
The Dom or dominatrix bears full responsibility and whether it's rope crucifixion, pillory, post, a milking rack or tied to whatever - there must be someone with the delinquent for safety every time and throughout!
Anything else is irresponsible recklessness and not safe BDSM.

The Dom or dominatrix bears full responsibility and whether it's rope crucifixion, pillory, post, a milking rack or tied to whatever - there must be someone with the delinquent for safety every time and throughout!
So true, thank you!

A slightly different way to use the pillory but a good one.

View attachment 1488576 View attachment 1488577 View attachment 1488578
My concern with this particular position is that if she were to experience a sudden loss of muscle control of her back and/or legs, her body would drop and swing back toward the pillory, and her neck would snap before anyone intervene to save her. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious here, but it would take mere seconds to break her neck and put her in wheel chair for the rest of her life... or kill her. To me, it's not worth the risk.

My concern with this particular position is that if she were to experience a sudden loss of muscle control of her back and/or legs, her body would drop and swing back toward the pillory, and her neck would snap before anyone intervene to save her. Perhaps I'm being overly cautious here, but it would take mere seconds to break her neck and put her in wheel chair for the rest of her life... or kill her. To me, it's not worth the risk.
Yes, I see what you mean, that’s very a valid point and not something I had really considered.

@ wulf :
No, Wulf, this has nothing to do with being "overly cautious": You can't be careful and prudent enough with such risky role-playing games! Your assumption about the broken neck is correct. From this point of view, you should avoid THIS special pillory - how horny it may be. But no BDSM session is worth such a risk!

Yes, I see what you mean, that’s very a valid point and not something I had really considered.
@ wulf :
No, Wulf, this has nothing to do with being "overly cautious": You can't be careful and prudent enough with such risky role-playing games! Your assumption about the broken neck is correct. From this point of view, you should avoid THIS special pillory - how horny it may be. But no BDSM session is worth such a risk!
I'm glad you guys agree, and I have a suggestion; A simple makeshift horse between her legs would stop her fall before any damage was done. She wouldn't necesssarily have to ride it, just have it slightly below her pussy with most of it behind her. A bit unhandy for fucking perhaps, but would allow her to stay in that position (safely) for a good frontal whipping, or whatever.

I'm glad you guys agree, and I have a suggestion; A simple makeshift horse between her legs would stop her fall before any damage was done. She wouldn't necesssarily have to ride it, just have it slightly below her pussy with most of it behind her. A bit unhandy for fucking perhaps, but would allow her to stay in that position (safely) for a good frontal whipping, or whatever.

Good idea!
You mean that makeshift horse with that thick cone between her legs? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, she should ride it! - She MUST ride it!
(Oops, where did the foam at the mouth come from?)

Bad news.... :(
Today's proposed photo session didn't happen as the model failed to turn up,before blocking me,so that I can't leave her a bad review. :mad::mad:
So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer until you folks see my combo in all it's glory...

Bad news.... :(
Today's proposed photo session didn't happen as the model failed to turn up,before blocking me,so that I can't leave her a bad review. :mad::mad:
So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little longer until you folks see my combo in all it's glory...

Annoying, no question, Baracus. Unfortunately, quite a few models get cold feet when things get serious. I know that.
But never mind: patience is one of the greatest virtues of a dom/master...

Annoying, no question, Baracus. Unfortunately, quite a few models get cold feet when things get serious. I know that.
But never mind: patience is one of the greatest virtues of a dom/master...
Plenty of other fish in the sea..... ;)

Good idea!
You mean that makeshift horse with that thick cone between her legs? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, she should ride it! - She MUST ride it!
(Oops, where did the foam at the mouth come from?)
That would be an option of course..... justifiable as a safety device if anyone asks. :devil:

the pillory is a multipurpose system for inflicting punishment. The condemned woman is in a humiliating position: her breasts hang like the clapper of a bell, her buttocks are exposed and therefore can be easily whipped with great pain and shame for the woman. Her face can be slapped, smeared with various systems. She may have her hair cut making her look ridiculous and humiliated. She can undergo cleansing of the intestine with some enemas and the spray from the anus is a further humiliation and hilarity for those present. Immediately after the enemas she can be anally violated by about ten men and finally even branded on the buttocks. By placing a bite in her mouth to force it to remain wide open she can orally satisfy a certain amount of men at the same time as those who are penetrating her anally. In short, an exciting show that can last a whole day!

Sir Henry's favourite squeezer is this one. I love it when I can squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze the two curd bags really tightly. Oh devil, how I love that!!!

Attachments

• piglet-1 in tit pillory.jpg
    piglet-1 in tit pillory.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 144
Okay, but THIS exciting device, this very special pillory frame, which Piglet from the former INSEX impressively presents to us here, could be passed off as a potency-enhancing agent for erectile dysfunction. The thing is ... is ... just ... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrmpffffffffffffffff ...
(Again... that damn foam at my mouth...)

Attachments

• piglet-2 in special pillory.jpg
    piglet-2 in special pillory.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 163
Well, and this pillory must have been made by the gods: perfect for rectal and vaginal examinations, treatments and/or punishments!

Attachments

• hannah in her pillow.jpg
    hannah in her pillow.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 164
Back
Top Bottom