INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1313623My favorite bras are the ones that lift and separate…and hurt.
That bra is one of the few contraptions those guys came up with that I liked. RDG should be glad I didn't design it, cause those rim claws would have been a lot sharper and curved in a lot more.... and the holding pins would have gone through her nipples instead of around them. :devil2:

That bra is one of the few contraptions those guys came up with that I liked. RDG should be glad I didn't design it, cause those rim claws would have been a lot sharper and curved in a lot more.... and the holding pins would have gone through her nipples instead of around them. :devil2:
I have been wondering about the rim claws and wonder if they were custom made or re-purposed from elsewhere…they seem to have a copperish patina…in any case, I have a welder and am thinking of a pair to make!

I have been wondering about the rim claws and wonder if they were custom made or re-purposed from elsewhere…they seem to have a copperish patina…in any case, I have a welder and am thinking of a pair to make!
I'm betting they were custom made. PD and his gang were pretty good at fabrication, so they probably made their own.

Hope you decide to make them... looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Just a thought.... perhaps a few small teeth/claws around the inside edge as well (?). ;)

I'm betting they were custom made. PD and his gang were pretty good at fabrication, so they probably made their own.

Hope you decide to make them... looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Just a thought.... perhaps a few small teeth/claws around the inside edge as well (?). ;)
The claws for the breasts will definitely be a bit more nasty, the inside claws are a nice touch…going further, studded spikes on the underside
The real challenge will be convincing some one to try them on!

“Here is the prisoner you wanted brought up from the cells, Captain.”

“Thank you Gomez. You may go.” Turning to the naked, shackled woman standing before him, the captain said, “Buenos Dias, Senorita Wilson.”

“You fucking pig. You have no right to hold me here. I’m an American citizen. Let me go.”

“You may go when you inform us of the names of your contacts here in Puerto Valle. You know, the ones who are trying to overthrow the lawful government of General Augusto Lopez Obrador.”

“I’ve told you a thousand times, asshole, I don’t know any contacts. I don’t know anything about this nonsense you’re talking about!”

The captain emitted a long, deep sigh. “I believe in our last session together as you were suspended by your wrists from the ceiling you danced most seductively and erotically as two of my men lashed you with their bullwhips. It was a delightful performance, chica.

The naked prison spat at the captain, hitting him on his left cheek.

The captain sighed again, pulled out his handkerchief and wiped off the gob of spit.

“Today I think we will try something different.”

Ruth Wilson stared at him. Fear sweat began to run down her body.

“Manuel, fetch the electrodes.”

“Noooooooooooooo,” she screamed.
The artist is Cenart.

Attachments

• Interrogation 1.jpg
    Interrogation 1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 666
Tell us all the names of the rebels.
3_4138643l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom